Chapter 5

Stupid Liar

One week later…

Your P.O.V

Now I’m here. All alone in one awful hotel. It’s not that bad but actually, I’m afraid, I want to go back but now I have nowhere to go.

And why?

Because I’m so stupid and such a fool. I’m regretting everything that I did, but it’s too late.

Love's like a river of tears. That will flow whenever Jiyong is not here. Even though his heart will never be mine again. It's enough just seeing his beautiful smile.

After I left Jiyong’s house, I ended everything with Hyun Joong.

I tried to call Ji many times but I guess he changed his number because of me.

He hates me. I’m sure but I just want to see how he is doing now even thought I won’t go near him because I’m scared but at the same time I love him so much and I want to jump in his hands, but I’m not able to do this anymore.

_____, you are such an idiot! Why you cheated!? Why!?

At least I decided to go and see him from a distance. I don’t want him to escape or something like that.

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

_____ was walking down the streets in Gangnam-gu. She stopped right in front of the building, where his apartament was. The girl was missing him and this place. The place, where they shared most of their moments together. The tears started falling down on her beautiful face. At this moment the front door of the apartament opened and there he was.

 

The man of her life…

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

I opened the front door of the building, where I was living and I saw _____. Well, I won’t lie – I miss her a lot and I love her, but the hate and the anger in me are stronger than everything that I feel for her.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” I shouted, but I saw that the people on the street were watching us and were whispering already. “Don’t you have shame? What are you wanting again? I told you that I don’t want to see you anymore. Don’t you get it?” I said, more like whispering, but she was hearing me for sure. The tears on her face didn’t stop running down her face and she just stood there watching me with her teary eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I know, I know - too short.

But please don't judge me, this is my first story and i'm not really sure what and how to do so.. hope you like it after all! :)