Chapter 8

Stupid Liar

Jiyong’s P.O.V

“What’s going on?” I asked the doctor scared. He was worrying me with that expression on his face.

“We saved her.” He said. I signed. Although I hate her... No, I was trying to hate her... I couldn't. I cared about her. She was the most important thing in my life.

“And she is ok, right?” I insisted to know more about her health condition.

“Don’t worry, Kwon Jiyong-sshi. To be honest… She is wrestling for her life, but I think that she don’t want to live.”

“What do you mean?” Hmm… I didn’t get what he wanted to say.

“The police were at the place, where Hwang _____ attempted suicide. She jumped off. She didn’t fall from the building. Nobody pushed her or something like this, she practically jumped.” I was frozen when he said that.

“Sorry, but I have to go.” With that the doctor left me stand at the hallway, lost in my thoughts.

What if she jumped because of what happened in front of my building?

What if she die?

What if she don’t want to ‘wrestle’ for he life?

What will I do then?

How can I live without her?

What to do?

Questions like these were running in my head and driving me crazy. The good thing is that she is still alive…

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: She is alive, guys! :) Are you happy?

Or you want her to die?

Please tell me in the comment box below! Thanks for reading!

xoxo