Chapter 6

Stupid Liar

Your P.O.V

“I-I just c-came to see you. Don’t worry, I don’t want anything.” I said slowly and quietly.

“Why!? To see my pain, to see my tears, to see this loser, who was being fooled one ing year. Why you came!? To give me more pain or what!?” Jiyong was hurt, really hurt. But I realized what I did to him and I’m really sorry.

“I’m sorry Ji, but it’s not my fault only…” He cut me off.

“First, don’t call me ‘Ji’! Second... You are saying that it’s my fault, huh?”

“Look Ji…yong. You don’t know the reason why I started cheating. You are the reason, but I loved you and I still do…”

“YA,_____-SSI!” He never called me _____-ssi before. “I AM NOT THE ONE TO BLAME, OKAY?! AND STOP TALKING BULLS*IT! I DON’T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE AND I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN SO PLEASE GO AWAY, WITH YOUR ‘LOVER’ AND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” With that he left me. I was all alone at the street while hot tears were streaming down my face.

It has been one week since that day and I miss him so much. I’m scared to call him and to be honest, I don’t have the right to do this. He hates me and I know this fact, I hope that he is happy now and he moved on… I wish that I could say this for me too, but I can’t. I must die. I have to die. I ruined the most important person to me’s life. What should I do now!?

This is it. I can’t stand this anymore. I know that I did wrong and I’m the one to blame for all that happened, but I can’t stand this. I can’t live knowing that my precious Jiyong is suffering.

I decided. I will jump from somewhere, but it can’t be this awful hotel. The people will see me.

I grabbed my purse and went out of my room.

~

Now I am standing at the edge of his favourite place. It became mine too, because we spend very much time here. It is one building near YG Entertainment’s Building, but there aren’t many people. That’s why he loves it. He can be himself without being recognized or stalked by his sasaeng fans there.

I don’t know why but I’m really scared of death.

Oh come on, _____, you are just one idiot who don’t have the right to live on this planet.  Nobody will miss you, Jiyong won’t miss you. Just do it already.

I jumped and soon everything became black…