In front of you..

In Front Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In front of you, I beamed my smile.
In front of you, I shaded my tears.
In front of you, I laughed with all my heart.
In front of you, I cried out all my pain.

With you, I walked in brightness.
Without you, I imprisoned in darkness.

You are the whole thing.
Am I just nothing?

 

 

"Do you love me, Yeol?" Baekhyun whispered painfully as he asked his precious giant in front of him.

Chanyeol just stand there staring like statue. Not even blinking, not even moving. His facial face stay stoic and emotionless.

"Can you--..." Baekhyun choked in his own voice as he took a deep breath in pain, "Can you please answer me, Yeol??" Baekhyun plea, his voice finally cracks, fresh tears slid down on his smooth cheeks. He tried to reach out his hands to touch Chanyeol, but the taller took a one step back. Avoiding the touch, made Baekhyun's skinny arms fell beside his body dramatically.

The tears falling like the flooded of water now, Baekhyun didn't even tried to hold it back. Because his heart already burning like a hell inside his body, as he surrounding by invisible pain. The pain he never ever imagine were exist before. The pain, which made him suffered like a dying persons. Or maybe he's already dying.

Chanyeol keep his eyes on Baekhyun who is already sobs in messed in front of him. He still keep his mouth shut in a thin line, seems unaffected by the tears. Chanyeol slightly touch a cold silver metal ring on his ring finger.

Baekhyun's sorrow eyes slowly following the taller actions, as he brings his damps eyes down to his lover fingers. Those long slender fingers he always adore. The fingers he thought just fitted perfectly with his but now it's didn't belong for him anymore. Baekhyun's eyes glaring furiously towards the said ring.

He didn't know when this whole things begun. He never know what kind of fault he has done before. Until he saw the ring yet he knew he never gave to him. Because that ring, he finally knows his Chanyeol already changed. He knew that Park Chanyeol in front of him now is not the same giant who's used to loves him like before.  

And that was the same ring which is circled perfectly on Kyungsoo's index finger. The one he always called his best friend. Obviously the couple rings.

 

 

[Flashback]

"Soo~ let's get some brunch.... I'm damn hungry. This four hours chemistry classes really get my flat!" Baekhyun whines cutely towards his best friend. But Kyungsoo still stay on his chair, not even try to look at him, eyes completely glued on his phone screen, reading some messages he had received earlier.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrow as he peeked out what message which could made his best friend didn't bothered to answered his voice.


From: Park Yeollie
We can't hiding it forever Soo. We should tell Baekhyun.

To: Park Yeollie
Yeollie, please. I can't. I don't have a heart to tell him.

From: Park Yeollie
I'll talk to him, hon.


Baekhyun froze when he read the messages, head just a few inches from Kyungsoo's brunette hair, looking down disbelief on the conversation between his best friend and his lover.

'The heck is going on. Since when Kyungsoo called Chanyeol with 'Yeollie'. 'Yeollie' was his pet name to Chanyeol, just Baekhyun whose had right to called the giant with that name. And did he seeing wrong? Did Chanyeol called Kyungsoo with 'hon'? What the 'hon' is? Is that honey or Chanyeol just missed spelling to something else?' Baekhyun brain starts to messed up.

He blinked his eyes severally, trying hard to calm down. Didn't want to jump into another bad conclusion. The two were his lover and his best friend after all. Persons he value the most.

"Ehem, Soo.." Baekhyun cleared his suddenly sore throat and said more loudly, successfully to keep his voice not cracked, as he poke Kyungsoo left arms pretty hard.

"!" Kyungsoo jolted, let out unnecessary scream. His phone almost fall on their class floor. The grip on his phone tightened as he turn his body around. He want to spite another bad words towards the one who's dare to poking him, but when he saw Baekhyun's shocking face in front of him, he suddenly felt his tongue going numb. Kyungsoo starts to stuttered, "B--Baek.." he said, "You almost killing me!" He manage to continued.

Baekhyun let out his mischievous grins. "You deserve it. I called you before, but you're did not answered. With whom you are texting?" Baekhyun asked carefully. Curious about the things he had seen before, something was involving him, he 100% sure.

"Aaah... Hmm, yeah, it's Jongin. He want to talk about something. Nothing important." Kyungsoo lied.

Baekhyun locked his gaze to his best friend unfocus doe eyes. He is lying, he thought. Kyungsoo couldn't lied. At least he never lied to Baekhyun. They were promised that to each other.

"Uhm, really?" Baekhyun said don't believe him.

"Of course, why should I lied!" Kyungsoo snapped back, slightly rising his voice. A guilty feels creeping inside him.

Baekhyun sighed inaudibly as he broke his stare. "Hey, easy there squishy. Now let's get our out of here already. I'm so hungry." Okay Soo, I trusted you, you had your own reasons. Baekhyun said mentally. Then he brings his hand to reach Kyungsoo left palm. His interlocked their finger together, and dragging Kyungsoo behind him. Before their petite body out of the class, Baekhyun stopped abruptly, made Kyungsoo's head heading Beakhyun's back hardly enough to made the doe eyes boy cursed in shocked again.

"Damn, Baek!" Kyungsoo hissed as he rubbed his sore forehead.

Baekhyun keep silence, instead he turn around to faced the brunette as he held Kyungsoo's left hand more tightly. He brought their clasped hand in front of their face, tracing a simple cut silver ring on Kyungsoo's index finger.

Baekhyun couldn't help to not to smiled widely. Beautiful smiles plastered all over his angelic face. He swung Kyungsoo's hand right in front of Kyungsoo's eyes, not noticed his actions made the other heart beating in dangerous tempo. Kyungsoo's wide eyes opened more widely.

"Jongin, huhh~?" Baekhyun sang a song and giggling happily, completely clueless, looked admired towards the ring. Being sugarly happy towards his best friends. He always knew the two will looks great together. But he never knew that tanned boy would moved his asses this fast.

A couple rings. Damn. The things which is Baekhyun want the most. "You better spill all your secrets squishy~" He continued, still smiling.

Kyungsoo face paled instantly. Not even bothered to breathe in his situation right now, completely frozen.

"Hey! Baekhyun to Kyungsoo. The prince to the frog!" Baekhyun snapped him with his hand on Kyungsoo's arms slightly.    

"What?" Kyungsoo tried to breath after his few seconds in hell.

"What happened with you today, Soo. You are so weird. Do you have any problem? Is this something about me?" Baekhyun talked in concern. Seriously curious with his best friend sudden changed behavior.

"No, no. It's anything about you, Baek. What the hell you're talking about?" Kyungsoo replied, trying hard to smile. But he knew he failed. "Let's go. You said you are hungry." Kyungsoo said in failed happy tone as he dragged Baekhyun's body, stepped out from their class, going towards the crowded cafetaria.

Baekhyun followed him, but uneasy feeling ate him up during their brunch time.

[End flashback]

 

 

"Just tell me already, Yeol! SAY IT!!" Baekhyun screamed in frustrations towards his statue like boyfriend. His body shaking uncontrollably. He couldn't stand the pain. Felt like someone took away his strength out of his body, as he dropped his body on the hard tile floor in their shared bedroom lifelessly.

Chanyeol closed his eyes and open it again slowly. Feels tint of the pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter