My Jealousy

Hints

 

 

“Nichkhun-shi, I don’t understand what u’re talking bout. I..I….”

“U don’t get it..??  I love u Vic, that’s all I want to say. I mean it, I want u to be my girlfriend then become my REAL wife in the future who’ll give birth our baby”

“Nichkhun-shi, are u kidding me..? it’s not April mob, is it..? It’s September right..? or it’s hidden camera..? don’t mess with me.” She looks around, maybe she thinks there’s hidden camera around us.

‘aisshhh this girl, doesn’t she know bout my true feeling..?? I give her many hints that I like her, no no no, I love her. Even my fans notice my hints are for her, but she seems doesn’t get it..’ I feel depress by her innocent look, but I don’t hate it. I love it so much.

“ok, just listen to me. Don’t u know that I already gave hints that I like u..?? I’m really in love with u Vic. Do u realize bout the interview earlier? I also gave u a hint, I said ‘ we will still continue to grow close’ I wish we’ll be more than just friend and whenever I have interview I never forget to mention ur name, Ramyun cf, Baskin Robin cf, summer clothes cf, even on Dream Team I said I love u, on 2PM show I also want u to come, I even told Junho that u’re really suitable to be his sister-in-law. I really want u not only be my partner in WGM but also my real partner in my life.”

I stare at her and as usual she only shows her blank expression, I really don’t know if she likes it or not. She really drives me crazy, crazy in love. Her expression is just like statue, her bunny eyes blink many times and makes her really adorable.

“but Nichkhun-shi, I..”

“just listen to me first Vic, sometimes I’m really curious if u get the hints or not. Every time MC ask u bout me ur answers were really confusing me, u never show ur true feeling towards me. Am I really nothing for u? don’t u have a bit feeling for me?”

“it’s not like that Nichkhun-shi.. I just don’t believe it u’re confessing now”

“how many times should I have to give u  hints? At the top of 63 building u said that u’d make  me fall in love with u, did u mean it? but honestly I already fell for u since we had a performance in Jejudo island and I walked right next to u but u really didn’t pay any attention to me. When became judges in Starking u sat beside me then  I believed in love at first sight and that girl was u. When u sat beside me my heart was like now, beats so fast. Do u still remember when Minjae hyung and Wooyoung said I liked u and I had interest with u even before all of this, I mean before we became ‘Khuntoria’, I showed u a picture when I had mini concert in America and I said it’d be better if we got married there, when we came to Namsan tower I also wrote ‘Victoria is mine’ at that time I really marked u as mine publicly and not letting anyone dares to close to u.”

“But I thought u didn’t are bout me, u didn’t mention bout I changed my hair color and u even let me drowned when we were in water park with my members though u knew I couldn’t swim at all.”

“sorry  for being fool, when I’m with u can’t think straightly. But it didn’t mean that I didn’t notice u at all. U know what? My member always tease me whenever they see me surfing in the internet bout u. I watched ur variety show, ur interview, ur performance, ur cf even though I had crazy scedule. When I had interview with Star Section tv I said I wanted staring action movie like Lee Byung Hun did in IRIS becuz I remembered when u became guest on Strong Heart and u wanted having candy kiss like Kim Tae Hee and Lee Byung Hun did in IRIS. I really imagined we were couple back then, I was Lee Byung Hun and u were Kim Tae Hee. But the thing that always make me jealous is when u never forget to mention Song Seung Hun hyung as ur ideal type, and why not me?” Suddenly I feel guilty when I see her lowers her head and just looks at the table, does she cry? OMG I’m such a babo, I should do something to comfort her. I hold one of her hand and gold her chin to look at me.

“look, now I see a beautiful creature in front of me. How many time should I call u cute, pretty, beautiful, princess and goddess? Remember when we were in Busan when I and 2PM members had our first concert there, I said u’re really pretty many times then u blushed like red tomato. I prepared Three Bears song for my solo performance cuz u also sang that song on Invincible Youth, and u were so cute. But after that u said u were too concentrated in Chansung’s performance and it really pissed me off, jealous and haaaa..” I sigh heavily in frustrating.

“Nichkhun-shi, mianhae.. I wasn’t intentionally to make u jealous cuz I thought we’d never had a chance to have a special relationship.”

‘huuuuuu I’m in love with u my baby..’ ringtone of my phone, uhh?? Mom calls me. She knew that I’m gonna confess to Victoria. She gives me spirit to do this and fortunately my whole family support me. After we visited them in Thailand, they saw Victoria was perfect girl for me. They said I’d be very lucky if I married her, yeahhh that’s true. They praised how good she was at cooking, how beautiful she was, how polite she was and it made me sure that Vic is the right person for me.

“wait a minute ok.. it’s from my mom ^,^ ” I say.  “it’s ok.. ^,^ ” she answers shortly.

I nod, smile and whine when my mom teases me a lot, yupss she loves teasing me since I said that I love my ‘fake’ wife for real. My mom and dad also like Victoria. They really want her to be their daughter-in-law, my wife. Hooraaaayyyy…. I hang up the phone then smile like there’s no tomorrow.

“what’s wrong Nichkhun-shi??” she asks me curiously.

“nothing, whenever my mom calls me, I just remember when we visited my family in Thailand. They said they miss u, when will u visit them again. I’m kinda upset when my fans tweet bout my grandma dislikes u, but in fact she likes u a lot. When she saw u for the first time, u reminded her bout her childhood in China. She likes u a lot Vic.” I’ll try making her believe in me.

“I knew that news, and that’s why ur fans love comparing me and Yoona. U said Yoona was ur ideal type before we know each other. They always bash me, say I am ugly, too old, fat, plastic, untalented and…”   I cut her words knowing she’s sad now and I can’t bear to see her like that. It’s painful enough for me.

“ssstttt, past is past and I said that bcuz I just wanted to tease Taec, not more. And who says u’re ugly? They must be blind, u’re the most beautiful thing I ever see. U’re fat?? Ohh man, I love healthy body rather than skinny girls who obsessed having abs on their belly, I really dislike it. I can distinguish plastic-faced and natural beauty like u. U’re very talented girl, u’re perfect to be a wife that I always dream of.” I caress her hands trying to comfort her.

“but I still can’t believe that u really see me like that. I’m not that perfect, beside that  I’m not as beautiful as Yoona like ur fans more like rather than they see me paired with u.”