'Only You' Are My Other Half

Hints

 

Then they leave us alone here with beautiful night view of Seoul. We hold hands tightly. I don’t know what makes me giggle alone, am I that happy or crazy?

“Nichkhun-shi, why are u laughing? It scares me..” she lets go my hand and steps back.

“nothing, I’m just imagining how we marry u, how u give birth our first baby, how we open ‘Khuntoria’ restaurant, how we play around with our kids.” I hold her hand again and gibe her backhug.

“ahh I remember when u had interview and u said u wanted to be a chef and open a restaurant. Was that becuz of me? I mean, when we were in the night market in Thailand I told to I wanted to open bakery shop or restaurant.”

“yupss 100 points for u cuz now u understand one of my hints. I said I wanted to be a chef and opend a restaurant cuz I always have a dream it’ll be perfectness in my life if I become a perfect partner with u when we cook together in our restaurant. I never be like this, I always imagine u as my wife and I don’t know why, so don’t blame me if I love u so much.”

“I never know if u love me that much. I love u too Nichkhun-shi”

After hearing her words I turn her to face me, I don’t know where the courage comes from till make me lean closer to her face and I kiss her forehead, nose and the last is her lips. I break the kiss when I hear she run out breath.

“stop calling me Nichkhun-shi..” I warn her by pouting my mouth.

“promise me u will never fall In love with another girl.” She warns me too, but I love it cuz it shows her love for me is real.

“I swear to God u’ll be the last for me.”

Then we hug tightly, she buries her face to my board chests. I feel woahhhhhh it’s indescribable. It’s so nice to have her hugging me tightly like this. Does she like my muscular body? Huh?? what am I thinking of now? Babo babo babo..

I think the world is perfect if we can find our other half. 

'Only You' Are My Other Half, Victoria.