Interview

Hints

 

This fanfic based on Nichkhun’s POV.

After receiving a paper of my schedule from Minjae hyung I smile like a fool, Taecyeon notices me grins from ear to ear, he’s like my mom. He taps my head lightly.

“yah Khun-daeng.. what is that smile for?? babo..” he teases me, yeah he always teases me everyday.

“ne.. I’m a BABO, satisfy” I emphasize that word. I’m very happy cuz tomorrow I have interview in X-newspaper and with someone who stoles my heart away.

I lay on my smelly bed in my dorm and I suddenly feel missing her scent in ‘our bedroom’.

‘I promise I’ll tell her what’s in my mind, what’s in my heart. I want her know everything that I want her as my REAL future wife, I won’t let anyone stole her from me.’ After thinking so long, I doze off.

Minjae hyung takes me to the place where we’re gonna have interview. My heart beats so fast, cold sweat covers my face now. ‘Why am I so nervous..?? it’s not like it’s the first time I meet her, is it?’. Then I see a truly goddess appears before my eyes, her bunny eyes blink innocently, she waves her hand.

“hey Nichkhun-shi, are u daydreaming..? let’s go, the reporter’s waiting for us. Don’t be rude ok..” she winks at me and holds my wrist like usual when we were still ‘fake couple’.

“ne, yeobo..” I say out of the blue. ‘uhh does she hear me say yeobo?’

“what did u say just now..??” she asks me, “uhhhmmm nothing..” now it’s my turn to hold her wrist and lead her to the room where we have interview. I can see the staffs there are jealous toward us, but I don’t care I’ll make her mine after this interview.

During the interview sometimes I glance at her, admiring a beautiful creature beside me and I can’t stop smiling. Yes.. I’m happy bcuz of her even since the first time I met her closely I already fell in love with her. I browsed all bout her, her crazy flexibility, her amazing cooking ability and the way she takes care of her members like their real mom. I love the mother side of her and I thought I’ve found my other half. We sometimes forget that we’ve divorced, we do skin ship during the interview like I fix her bang, open her drink and she also does the same she wipes my face sweetly.

Time goes by so fast and the interview ends. I ask her whether she has another schedule or not. Fortunately, our managers are not here with us. They leave us alone in the corridor.

“uhhh wait Victoria-shi.” I ask her nervously. “ne, what’s wrong Nichkhun-shi??” she answers shortly.

“are u free today..? uhmm but it’s ok if u’re busy after this interview”

“I think God is in your side. I’m free today, why Nichkhun-shi..??”

“I’m just bored and I wanna hang out with u. is that ok..??”

“just u and me..??uhhhmm” she’s doubt to answer my question. “no, my members will join with us” I say quickly before she says no. I really can’t hold it anymore, I’m gonna confess her today. Then she calls her manager and yesssssssss he allows her cuz he’s in good mood now and she has no schedule after this interview.

“ok, Nichkhun-shi. Manager oppa is in good mood now, so he allows me.”

I lead her to my new car and open the front door for her. Then she smiles at me and makes me melt.

“get in, my princess..” I smile stupidly. “are u hiding something..??” she asks me. “just get in..”

After long time, we reach to 63 building, to the place where our beautiful memories started in WGM. Now she’s confused and stops her steps.

“wait Nichkhun-shi, isn’t it the place..”, “yes, so stop questioning me ok. Just follow me.” I cut her words.

And now we’re in the top of the building. She’s very shock and her bunny eyes almost pop out. ‘How cute she is’ I think.

“where’s the member?? u lied to me..” she’s about angry. I hold her wrist to sit. I’ve prepared candle light dinner here with my own hands and of course with my member’s help.

Then suddenly music starts, I’m in love. Actually Junho is responsible to play the music and I choose this song to express my feeling for ‘my Victoria’. I will let her know it now or I will regret this later. I take a deep breath to calm down myself, but I hear Taecyeon, Chansung, Wooyoung and Jun bros are giggling now. I clear my throat and say  “be quiet please or u’ll pay it later in our dorm”.

“ok hyung, we won’t disturb ur precious moment with our soon to be sister-in-law.” Junho shouts loudly making the members laugh hard.

“Vic nuna, please be our sister-in-law” Chansung also shout like a giant baby.

“ya.. kaja..” Taec and Junsu grab giant baby in 2PM, Chansung. “Khun, fighting..” Taec cheers me.

“ekhmmm khmmm..” I clear my throat again. “uhmm sorry bout just now.” I say lowering my head down and just look at the table. I’m not dare enough to face her now.

“it’s ok Nichkhun-shi, do u wanna say something??” she asks me. And I take a deep breath again, now I’m ready to face her.

“please don’t go anywhere before I finish this, I know I’m kinda slow but I just want to tell u bout my feeling and I just wanna say ‘will u be my girlfriend..??’ uhhmm u don’t have to answer it now, I know it’s shocking but..”

“Nichkhun-shi, I don’t understand what u’re talking bout. I..I….”