1 - Fight

Loving you Truly

 

 

Hey guys! I hope you liked it!!


"You will never believe who I ran into today!" Tiffany Hwang was saying to one of her best friends, Jessica Jung. She hadn't really changed all that much over the summer. She was still her sweet, Bright, and Pretty self.

Jessica Jung on the other hand, changed a great deal. Her Blonde hair was colored caramel Brown and well…. She was drop dead gorgeous.

"Uhm…Gee, I don’t know, Taeng?" Jessica said sarcastically with a laugh as the two girls entered the Restaurant of S.A.

Both of them looked at a crowd somewhere in the middle of their table and another class’s

“Taec!” Jessica screamed running in between Taecyeon and Yul, trying to stop Taecyeon from punching Yul.

“Jessica, get out of the way! Yul looks a bit thirsty and I was thinking about giving him some punch, if you know what I mean."

“Taecyeon as your Fiancée, I'm going to tell you that you can't fight Yul. He's not worth it." she said, still in between them, students bunching around the three.

“Jessica, for the last time. Get out of the way." Ok Taecyeon said through clutched teeth.

"Yeah Jung. Be a doll and move, that way we can see what a wimp Ok really is." a voice behind Jessica said. She slowly turned around.

“Kwon, why don't you shut the ------" but before she could finish, Taecyeon lunged out at the boy known as Kwon Yul, knocking both students over. Jessica fell backward into Tiffany causing both girls to fall into the crowd of students. Taecyeon on the other hand, landed on Yul, who was now being choked to death.

Yul quickly kicked up on Taecyeon’s stomach sending Taecyeon flying into the crowd of S.A. students. Yul got up; Clutching is hands into fists. He then walked over to Taecyeon who now lay on the floor.

"Ok, Jung, Hwang, Kwon, my office NOW!" a familiar voice said.

"I suggest you watch your step, Ok. You may not be so lucky next time." Yul said, digging the tip of his nails into Taecyeon’s neck.

 


"I really can't stand Mr. Kang." said Taecyeon angrily, as he; Tiffany and Jessica arrived in the S.C.2’s room. Taecyeon fell back to the couch, as did Jessica and Tiffany. Sunny, Yoong, Hyoyeon, Krystal, Nichkhun, and Hara were already there, sitting on the couches.

"What happened now?" Sunny asked.

"He gave me, Taecyeon, and Jessie detention." Tiffany answered.

"What for?" Yoong asked

"Because that stupid kwon and I got into a fight." Taecyeon was getting even madder at the sound of Kwon Yul's name.

"Well, why did he give Jess and Tiff detention?" Hara asked looking puzzled.

"Because I tried to stop the fight." Jessica spoke up. "And he gave Tiff detention because she just couldn’t shut ."

"Well, I guess I would have to say… It to be you and Tiff." Sunny laughed.

So did Nichkhun, Yoong, Hyoyeon, Taecyeon, Hara, and Krystal.

"That's not funny, SUNKYU" yelled Jessica.

"Don’t call me by that name, SOOYEON." Sunny said seriously.

"It’s not fair. Mr. Kang didn't even yell at Yul, let alone give him detention."

"Well, what did you expect, Tiff?" Yoong said, “Mr. Kang is the Head of S.C.1 and Yul is in S.C.1. Need we say more?"

"What started the fight anyway, Oppa?" Krystal asked, getting back onto the topic.

"Oh you know. Just Yul being his natural -hole self." Nichkhun and Yoong laughed.

"I am sure the Great Kwon Yul wouldn’t be looking for a fight if you weren’t looking for one Taec?" Jessica said coldly making everyone in the Lounge Shiver in fear.

"Oh shut up, Jess." Taecyeon shouted at Jessica. "You know I won’t do that, and would you please stop standing up for Kwon, I am your Fiancé for Christ’s sake."

"Yeah well, you might have been your natural -hole self, and don’t you dare yell at me your only my fiancé because our parents agreed on it" Jessica shouted back at Taecyeon.

"Here it comes" the rest thought.

"Well don’t go scolding me and controlling me!" Taecyeon yelled in his defense, getting up.

Jessica glared at Taecyeon, making him Gulp, “You know Taec, your family’s Business might be the 6th in the world’s greatest Businesses but remember not only the Jung’s but also the kwon’s are the 1st

"Ok, I am Sorry." He said rather slowly.

"Really?" The rest said in union, not really believing that the Ok Taecyeon was now asking for forgiveness.

"Next time watch your actions~” Jessica Said sitting back down.

“Jess, Krys, Hara, Sunny, we need to go to the swimming Facility, we need to practice for the upcoming race~” Tiffany said talking about the annual swimming race to decide who will be the head student for each Class, “you too boys, you need to go and Practice, If you want to win~”


The Girls arrived at the Swimming Pool but they found out that some students from the S.C.1 were already there, training

“Oh, hey Pany~” Tiffany Blushed at the sight of her crush in swimming trunks, “Hi Tae~”

“You’re so cute when you blush~” Taeng decided to tease further and all his friends went nearer him

“Great compliment Taeng!” Donghae, Sooyoung, and Amber chorused together

“Tiff lets go, we need to…” Jessica got cut off by Kwon Yul who just finished a lap and was climbing up the ladder of the pool

Yul who was climbing looked up to see his friends with some Girls from the S.C.2 and he noticed the girl, his rival, Jessica Jung

Kwon Yul noticed that her hair was colored to caramel brown and he didn’t know what hit him but his Heart suddenly started beating faster, “Like what you see Jung?” Yul said while Taking deep breaths, trying to calm his heart down

Jessica’s train of thoughts on how her rival, kwon Yul was hot was interrupted, by none other than kwon Yul

“It is quite impressive kwon, but I have seen better” and with that Jessica strutted to the changing room for girls with her friends following her

 


 

 

Please Guys tell me what you think!!! Critics are apreciated