H

With or Without the Ever After...

 

 

"One Chocolate Bubble Tea please, thank you", Sehun ordered.

 

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun decided to drop by in the nearest cafe they saw after they had their appointment with

the new company they're be working with.

Luhan after being sleep deprived of the last night hang out, went home right after the meeting ended.

He didn't even said his goodbye, he was gone with the wind.

While Kai, Tao and Suho went to somewhere else too.

 

 After a short minutes of waiting the waitress came out and then handed out his order.

As expected, the waitress after seeing the good looking guy before her, started to flirt with Sehun, in which he just ride on.

They shared a lustful stare to each other as Sehun start to sip on his bubble tea.

 

"This taste so delicious", he said on his most seductive voice then his lower lip slowly.

He smirked after he said that, because the waitress almost snatched a kiss to him, thanks to the counter machine table that separating them, if not there might be a live show any moment. 

After then, the girl sneakily handed him a white piece of paper with a written words that says, "I taste better" and a phone number on the lowest portion. 

Sehun on the other hand, casually accepted the paper then winked to the girl as he takes his leave to finds his friends somewhere else.

 

 

 

 

 

"Girls these days are just like that", Baekhyun blurted out after seeing Sehun making out with the waitress.

In which made the latter furrowed his eyebrows and turn to look at him.

"What are you trying to say?", Sehun asked trying to be oblivious again.

"Easy. One word to describe them= EASY, easy to deceive with looks, easy to fool, easy to flirt with, easy to give in in lust, easy to play around, easy to use, to have , and most especially easy to replace", Baekhyun said confidently, as if he's stating a fact and no one can argue with that. 

"But they've been like that since ages", Chanyeol scoffed

"But why are they keep on doing that, where are those good girls?", Baekhyun whined to himself.

He don't understand why he suddenly had this kind of feeling, feeling disgusted with those easy girls. He can't help but to wonder.

"Good girls turned bad now", Chanyeol sang jokingly

"Yah! Im being serious here", Baekhyun half shouted

"What?!, Im serious too, Girls now are wild, and bad... Listen, as long as Handsome guys like us still exist, girls will always turn to be wild and like that awhile ago with Sehun, get it?!", Chanyeol said, which made Sehun to let out a small laugh because that's the truth they are guilty of. 'The Perks of Being a Handsome Guy'. and they can't do about it, whether they do something or just nothing, girls are just head over heels to them.

"Hyung tell us why are you suddenly being like this huh?!", Sehun asked out of curiosity, though he didn't really give a damn care about it, but then he still ask.

"Aren't you guys tired of this stuff?", Baekhyun confessed on his serious tone. Actually he's been thinking about it a long time ago. 

He admit that during earlier days, it's fun to play around with those easy girls. They easily satisfy their lustful needs.

But because they easily get what they want, the feeling at the same time easily disappears. 

After awhile they feel empty again. It didn't last even a bit.

Then no choice but to go again with the routine.

And it just goes like that over again.

What a waste of time, of effort, of Life.

 

"But we're way better right now than before Baek", Chanyeol said, which is he has a point there. 

After graduating from College, they've been more matured and responsible of their acts. 

They secure a good jobs, and they're doing great, in fact they excel most of the time. 

Aside from working on their own family businesses, they took the opportunity to slowly reach their mutual dream which is to be a model,

and live almost like a celebrities. 

Right now, that's the fun in their lives. However, temptation is the one itself coming in their way. 

The parties they attended or anywhere they go, there's always something happen. They can't help but to play around again. 

They're just human, and they're still young as a matter of fact.

And lastly, they're still a Man.

 

"I don't know, maybe we need to learn our lessons again for us to finally realize our stupid acts, maybe we should catch up with Claire on the reunion...—"

"Claire?!", Sehun asked on his most surprised tone. He just cut Baekhyun's words upon hearing the girls name, his eyes widened in shocked.

"Tell me hyung what does Claire do about it?!", Sehun asked agitatedly, he shifted his position from his seat to have a better look on his Hyung's face.

"Yah! calm down Sehun", Baekhyun stated and trying to distance himself from him, he knows that he'll freak out any moment this time.

"S-Sorry hyung, but is t-this Claire you're talking about, is t-this...–"

"Claire Hwang", Baekhyun cut him off hearing him stuttering from his words, "Yes she is", Chanyeol confirmed to him too.

Sehun on the other hand, shifted again to his position, leaned his back on the chair, his expressions changed, and a confused, yet worried look was obvious to his face. He looked away from them then stare to somewhere else instead, staring to nowhere actually.

"What does she do about it?", Sehun asked again but in a calm voice this time. He managed also to swallow the lump that form on his throat but it already started to ache.

"Actually we're not sure, Kai just happened to bumped to her yesterday", Chanyeol stated carefully. 

"Kai?, he saw her?", he scoffed, then turned to look again to them, with brows furrowed, creased forehead. 

He's not liking the situation anymore.

"Yeah, he said that last night, but you were nowhere to be seen that time", Baekhyun said, then took a small sip to his drink.

"And she's coming to the reunion?", Sehun said coldly

"I don't know, Kai didn't really had the opportunity to talk to her, she went off immediately, I think she doesn't really like the idea of talking to any one of us", Baekhyun stated then shrugged lightly his shoulders.

"Are you okay with it huh Sehun?", Chanyeol asked this time.

Sehun didn't respond at first, he's too thinking over it. Will he be okay to see her in there?, he forgot that going to the reunion, will give a way for them to meet again. And it scares the hell out of him. He's not so sure about it. And he knows, even too his friends feels the same thing.

He closed his eyes tightly and heaved a sigh,

"I don't know, we'll see, does it really matter now?", he lied.

"Okay, as you said", Baekhyun and Chanyeol just agreed to him, and didn't bother to ask him again.

They knew him well, when it comes to that topic, they should be more careful, and watchful. They know he's not yet ready, even them, 

they're not yet ready meeting up with her again. Only time can tell when.

As for now, they'll just leave it like that, and wait for the next chapter.

 

 

 

"Lets go buy our suits now, I know a good store!", Chanyeol invited but mostly just to kill the tension and the silence around them.

"Yeah...Yeah, and don't you dare to ask Tao to come with us, or else he'll gonna ask you to buy for him", Baekhyun reminded him

"And Im not a fool to waste my money on that panda", Chanyeol joked then shook his head, he just can't imagine spending his money for that brat.

"Lets go!" The two invited hyperly again to Sehun, while him of course stand up lifelessly, and picked up his bubble tea with him.

 

Now that he confirmed that there's a possibility that she's coming, it keeps on bugging him, and leaves him a big question, though he's trying to get out of his mind,

 

 

 

How is she???

 


 

Hey!hey!hey!

How was it???

^^ another chap...

Im having a hard time, I keep on editing and editing this story... I think my head gonna explode any time...ggrr

subscribe, comment...thanks