W

With or Without the Ever After...

Your POV:

 

 

"Claire fone call...again", your co worker mouthed as she called your attention and pointing over the phone.


"Just a second!." you half shouted, oh so focused on what you were typing in your laptop. Busy much.


Agh, clients can really be mean sometimes you know.  I dunno but can't count anymore just how many calls I received from them.

 Its not because Im really irritated to their concerns, I love our clients FYI, its just that its overwhelming today, eh? Weird day!?


You stand up and moved towards where the phone is, which is in the left corner. Picking up the fone it was Mrs. Park on the other line and you know what shes calling for.


"Alright Mrs. Park I'll take that into consideration. Can I call you back until I made a final decision. To be honest my schedules are so jumpacked lately, so I can't give you my word as of this moment, but I can always send someone there to start something and talk about it."

"I'll take that Claire, but you know that i really prefer you instead, I hope you could find some time and we'll set an appointment together" Mrs. Park hopingly to have me.
"Don't worry Mrs. Park you're on my top list to contact when I have spare schedule but for now I'll send one of my coworkers there, they're as good as me" I assured her.
"Well thank you claire. I count on you then"


Then she hung up. Whoa, I thought it would be a long talk, but to my surprise I was able to convinced her that easily. Gosh, Mrs. Park had been begging me for the past days to work for her. I kinda feel guilty.


As much as I want to take and hold lots of projects, Im just a human being you know, and this time I can't accept anymore offer. I've been handling 5-6 clients currently. Im working on their designs. 


Well for a brief Background, Im a designer in a well respected company, 'Mourline Group of Companies', who is known for working to alot of famous people and of course even to the ordinary ones. I've been working here for almost 3years and Im enjoying my stay here. What I love the most in my work is that Im not stuck to only one concept or kind of work. Our work here is extensive, you can handle different kind of projects, from a simple clothing design, interior design and to being an event planner, wedding coordinator, etc. name them all, we accept it.

But ofcourse to make it more organized, the management decided to designate atleast 3 scope of work on each designer. They assigned us on the area  where we excel the most of the time. So, me being inlove with clothes, Im one of those who are into fashion designing plus being a wedding coordinator and/ or interior designer.

So, can you imagine if you have different kind of projects at a time? I almost always feel like giving up. But not of course, I love this job. So Im doing all my best that I can. But exhaustion is just too much and unbearable. Well this is my life. You have to enjoy it or otherwise it will eat you.

 

 

 

 

____________

After a long and tiring day of mine, at last I can finally go home.

But instead of heading home as I planned, I decided to stroll and freshen up for a while, and go grab some food. I forgot that I didnt even ate lunch. I just took some cookies and soda awhile ago. How unhealthy I am. The perks of being a Workaholic eh?!.


I parked my car in Mcdonalds, and ordered some fries. Aww, Im not actually planning eating there, just so you know they would not say anything else as I park my car, atleast I ordered some.


Going my way, I decided to walk here, in this busy street of Gangnam. I love the lights actually. I love how people just starting their day. Its feels so alive, so lively. I feel relaxed and free. I deserve this, arent I?


I passed some street performers and watched them for awhile. They're great actually. 


Then of course my night will not be complete without pampering myself with foods. Wahh, I cant even choose what to eat. All of them looks good and mouth watering. Stress eating huh Claire?.


I tried this kimchi soup. This Fish cake. Ddeokbokki of course, Bubble teas, oh my gosh I missed this so much. Actually Im not eating well for the past days. I dont have any appetite because of work. But now, I will not starve myself in indulging all this stuff.

Well Im on my SEEfood diet again. I mean what I SEE is what I EAT. kkkk.


Then I tried this one pastry store. Oh so their best seller here is something to do with Goguma. Name it, Goguma cake and even Goguma latte!. Wah, I didnt know that you can actually use sweet potato in those food. New discovery eh?


While Im busy munching on my goguma cake, when I bumped into someone's back.


"Oopps Im so sorry", I apologized but then...
"OH MY GOSH CLAIRE!!?, The girl spoke so loudly that caught everyone's attention in the store. I was taken aback slightly.
"Omo You!", pointing my index finger to her, Im still recalling her name But I know, I know her.
"Yes, yes Im Hana you dont have to think more ok?!, saying her name so proudly. Well she made it easy to me though.
"Ah yes Hana! oh Hi! Long time no... see", I hesitantly said, still trying to remember if we became good friends back then. Oh I forgot to mention, she was my classmate back in highschool. 


But Im not sure if we really get along well those time. Because Im not the oh so favorite or the popular girl in our school. I really had a bad highschool days.


We had a little talk after that, and I treated her with some food in which I said Im not accepting a no answer. So she humbly accepted my treat.


Then she informed me about the reunion of our batch, together with some other batch too, that will be happening very soon. In which I said I have to think first, because gosh Im freaking busy with my work, and plus I don't get along well with my classmates.
I really don't like their guts. Those spoiled brats, those players, those jerks, name it all. I can't believe those people really did exist.

Agh, they're getting on my nerves again. How did I even survived from them? And now, I can't imagine myself being with them again. I have a bad feeling with this one. So, I said Im not sure, and might as well not be going.


"Claire, I know alot of things happened before, but you know we w-were just teenagers back then. We were mean to each others, immature kids but I know everyone now changed..." but before she could speak again a word, I cut her off.
"Worst! I know they got worst!, I said and rolled my eyes. Im not being judgemental here, but I knew most of them got even worst and meanier.

Well at the back of my mind, I do hope too that they really changed, in a good way this time. Im even curious how they're doing with their lives. People deserves a second chance, and Yes! people do change!. 


But still, I can't convince myself to attend the reunion, yet.


"Well Claire I hope you could join. There's no harm in trying you know. And for once, its good to meet again some old friends, old acquiantances, old... enemies?!", She encouraged. I chuckle actually on the last words she said. 


Old enemies. Hmm, I wonder how are they actually?.


"I'll think about that." I replied.
"Give me your number, your email and I will add you to our batch page and so you can update yourself for the event. See you there!, bye Claire!" she hugged me and after that we bid goodbye.


Its been a years since I saw a former classmate. I don't know but it feels good once in awhile to see them. Somehow, it gave me a warm feeling. But Im not still sure of this one. I really do have to think about it. I hope I will not forget about this reunion thing. You know, Schedules...jumpacked...busy.


After my night walk, I decided to finally head home. I didnt noticed that I stayed out long, its almost 11pm and its really cold outside, but I just shrugged it off. I should better get home knowing the fact that Im still tired from my busy day, I get to bumped into my former classmate and was told to attend a highschool reunion. So much for today.


As soon as I arrived to my apartment, I hurriedly went to my room, took quick shower, put on my pajamas, and finally went to my dreamland. Goodnight World!.

 

 


Chapter 1 here...

What do you think???

Sorry if its lame...

pls. be patient to me... im hoping I'll be better next time.

 

So,

Do you think Claire will attend the so called reunion?

How do you find Claire's work so far?

Well, its just the beginning...

Who is Hana actually? is she a friend or foe???

hehehe... lets find it out together...

And oh don't forget to comment...^^

Until next time.

---Lets Meet again!!

xxLive Life, Love Life