T

With or Without the Ever After...

"Jongin!!??...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jongin?!,

Is that a saint or some crazy madman?, coz neither of the two, I don't know".

I walked passed right him. Not minding his presence anymore. I really need to go back to office now. But then, he grabbed me by my wrist.

 

"Claire, hey why in a hurry?, okay, its me Jongin, Kim Jongin?!", But me, I still don't get it.

"Ah! KAI!, Im KAI!,remember now?", he half shouted.


Upon hearing the name KAI, everything made sense to me.

What the heck!, KAI!?, one of the jerks, players in our school.

Agh, okay, I remember now, I don't have to be told twice about his name. It irritates me.

Can't help but to roll my eyes on him. Not being mean here, but we're not even close to greet each other like that.

 

 

"OH KAI BYE!",

I waved my right hand to him and walked fast towards the door.

Why of all the good people in the world, why him?! one of the jerks do I have to see today. Tsk.

 

 

But Kai walked after me again, and again he catched me by my wrist. Agh, he'll not stop huh?.

 


"Oh my gosh Kai what do you want?!", a bit startled on his grip on my wrist and the fact that he still want to catch up with me.

As musch as I want to scream to his face, I didn't, I composed myself and rather said it almost a whisper but enough for him to hear,

but I know he can hear an irritated tone there.

 

 

"Ahm, sorry, I just want some talk...with you", he looks more pleading now, and sincere as he slightly scratched the back of his neck.

But wh-why in the world he wants some talk? In the first place there's nothing for us to talk about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can we... talk?", he asked again.

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

"Aren't we have a meeting tomorrow?!... Early Morning to be exact!?!", Luhan reminded the boys, stressing the words early morning for their very important meeting with a well known company tomorrow, that they'll be modeling.

Yes, that company just asked them to be their models for their newest product/ clothing designs.

 

"Right!",

Tao quickly said as he sipped on his wine for the fourth time. His eyes roaming around the dim lighted area hoping to find something interesting for this night. He's kind of bored, and he wants some more fun, something to complete his night.

 

"Then, why are we clubbing tonight?!", luhan asked sarcastically.

He knows for the fact that it will be hard for him to get up early in the morning, when he just went to the club that night.

And that meeting is very important for them. No, every meeting they attending were a serious matter for the boys.

They may be a happy go lucky kids, but when it comes to work, with their careers, they're professional. Its a serious thing for them.

So, he can't understand why the boys suddenly asked to go out.

 

 

"To have some fun! and make out!, what else?!", baekhyun said on purpose.

"Hyung, you have to relax sometimes you know, what's wrong with you?!", chanyeol second then.

"But not when we have an important meeting on the following day, you know me that I hate waking up so early knowing that I just made out from that night", he reasoned out, as he crossed his hands over his chest.

Acting so childish now eh. Tsk. look at this Hyung, killing the night.

 

"Hyung, relax, and let them be", Kai patted his hyung's shoulder as he knew him well that he's serious with not going out rule the night before the day of their schedule appointments.

Luhan hyung is not a morning person, so in order for him to have a good mood on the following day, and have a nice schedule, he should be on the bed atleast before ten in the evening.

 

"Hey hyung, Kai's right! Chill! besides we're already here, so just enjoy the night!", baekhyun encouraged,

as the boys started to go another round of their shots. Inviting their Luhan hyung to have a toss with them, he willingly held up his glass towards their glasses, then they had their Cheers for that night again.

He can't let his bad attitude kill the nights, the moods of his brothers. Even how much he wished to be on his bed by this time, and fly to his dreamland, but he can't, since his ever loving and caring brothers are still out and enjoying their time.

 

"But we have to get home by one!"

"Hyung!, no, 2 am!", Tao retorted.

"Ok, 12:30 !"

"What? hyung! that's not fair!", Tao continue to disapprove,

"Let's get home by 12 midnight instead!"

"Alright Hyung! 1 am, forget what I said",

Tao finally surrendered with a pout. This Hyung of him, he's spoiling his night.

 

Luhan just shook his head and smirked.

He knew Tao well, he's not good at it, and besides he's still their Hyung, so they should better listen to him. Kai and Suho supported their Hyung with that idea, because they too wanted to get home early.

 

 

"By the way Kai, you look calm and happy today?!", baekhyun in and asked out of nowhere, then smirked to him.

Kai being on his own moment, startled with Baekhyun's observation towards him.

Is his Hyung noticed something different to him all along since they entered the club?, Nah, maybe yes, maybe just now.

 

Calm?,

Yes, its so unlike of him to keep sitting for a long time on his place, and not finding some girls to be his prey.

By this time, he usually making out with some random girls, and doing his thing.

But this time, he seems to be reserved.

He even wonder what made him still on his seat. Was it because of what happened to him early this afternoon? with the encounter?. He thought, he should better tell them about it.

 

 

"Guys, guess who...who I saw today", Kai hesitantly spoke, a statement rather than a question, but that made the boys turned their attentions towards him. Curiosity strikes on their faces.

Kai on the other hand, can't wait to see more of their expressions, their reactions once he revealed to them who he just bumped early this afternoon. He guess, they will be thrilled.

 

 

"Who! Who!?",

Tao of course was the first one to express his excitement upon hearing the guessing word. This kid, love surprises, especially when someone makes him guess the suprise.

"Yah! Tao yah, can you please keep your off on my lap! you're heavy!", Baekhyun playfully hit Tao's head as he try to push the latter out of his lap.

"Tell us!, is it the Hot Model Minyoung?!", Chanyeol guessed, "Is she really that Hot, that can make any guy go crazy!?", he added.

"Or, is it the blonde haired The Heirs of the Sujin Company?", Baekhyun guessed this time, "If we know, you've been eyeing her since the last time you met her in one of the bar we went off?"

"Oh my Gosh Kai! did you get on her pants already!?, you're really fast! I envy you!?", Tao teasingly said to Kai, as if he can't believe that Kai goes first to that gal.

FYI, Tao also have the interest to get on her too. He's actually planning to meet her somewhere, but now Kai had her already.

 

But before he knew, Kai quickly smacked Tao's head, that caused the latter to growl in pain. Strike two for Tao.

 

 

"Yah! I just asked you guys who I just met, and this brat!, you went even further on your thoughts! ert!", Kai almost about to surrender in frustration because of their dirty minds. What's with these boys.

Couldn't they atleast think something decent this time?, He's serious about it.

 

"Alright Kai, say it then", Luhan spoke, breaking the tensions building up.

"But hyung, Kai just...-" tao talked back but before he could say futhermore, his hyung cut him off by putting his hand on the younger's mouth, so he could not open his mouth again.

"Shut your mouth, you panda kid!"

"B-but...mmmmmmm....mmmmm..." , Tao still mumbled even he's mouth is being blocked by Luhan's hands. Aish, this kid!

 

 

"I didn't found Minyoung or Jaeyoon, ok!?", Kai informed in a calm manner, since the boys were able to calmn themselves also after a while.

"You dont? then who?!", Suho asked this time.

 

The boys now giving their full attention to Kai, as they wait for his mouth to finally say the person's name he met today.

They keep their ears open for the revelation, not minding the loud music being played on.

Luhan already freed Tao's mouth, and keep his stare to Kai instead.

 

 

 

"It's....Claire", Kai finally blurted out.

 

The boys, did not react at first upon hearing what Kai just said. They can't still process on their dirty minds the name they heard. Claire??

 

"Claire?!, Is she a new girl in town?", Chanyeol confusedly asked, not having any idea who's Claire he is talking about.

 

"C'mon guys!, hello? Claire!?!...Highschool girl...the oh so cold/ serious/ mysterious girl in our school!?!", Kai said as he tried to described her to them, hoping they could remember her, with that simple description of her.

 

 

"Oh my Gee! Claire!!? as in Hwang Claire!!?, finally Baekhyun remembered, his eyes widened in shock.

 

Not long after, all of them too remembered the name Claire.

How could they forget it.

She's back!


Kai just nodded his head on their side comments, and as expected, they were thrilled and beyond surprised.

He himself still in shocked stage from the earlier encounter with Claire.

 

He informed the boys that he tried to talk to her, but then her annoying phone keeps on ringing, that she used as her excuse to left their conversation. It was a phone call from her office, so being no right to keep her from not going, he just let her go away that easily. Not further questioning her, and stopping her. He knew well that whatever he may do, nothing can stop her...he can't stop her.

He missed it again.

 

 

After they had some talk about Claire, they went again on their own businesses.

This time Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao went somewhere over the crowd, and started to make their way. Warming the cold bodies, feelings this bar giving to them. Moving their bodies wildly as the beat of the music told them to do so.

They're enjoying. They're having a lot of fun.

 

That leaves Luhan, Suho, and Kai on their seats.

 


"Do you think she'll come?", Suho asked suddenly.

"Who?", Kai replied as he raised his right eyebrow to his hyung, oblivious on what's he's talking about now.

"You think Claire will come to the reunion?", suho clarified himself this time, that made Kai and Luhan to look back at him.

 

With a heavy sigh, Kai stated,

"I don't know... I really don't know, since I haven't got the chance to talk to her actually, I would like to know also, b-but she just left.",

Kai feeling all disappointed again for missing his chance to talk to her, for the longest time of not seeing her.

"Well I hope...I really do hope she'll be there", Kai sighed heavily again. I hope so.

Luhan and Suho nodded their heads as they agreed on him. They do hope also.

 


"By the way, where's the maknae? I haven't seen him for ages this night", Kai asked, changing the topic rather.

"Sehun!?! Well, as usual, I think banging some random girls already, and don't dare to count how many of them, you'll just get tired.", Luhan remembered that they went here together, but since then, he's nowhere to be found.

 

 

 

Setting aside other matters on their minds, Suho held up again his glass and ask for another toss.

And for the umpteenth time, having only the three of them this time, they Cheers again for a good and fun night.

 

 


 

Hei guys! Im back... new chapter, and If lucky, I'll double update...^^ how was it???

We Miss alot of things in our life you know, but cheer up! there'll be alot of next time! ^^

Im so tired today... waking up soooo late, aghh. its tiring you know.

OVERSLEPT! ^^

Okay, until then, oh my gosh, the great Reunion is very soon....so please be patient with me... its coming...^^

I already prepared it...^^

~Lets meet again

xx Live Life, Love Life xx