The Night

Will You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Night[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]  [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3] Hyuna wiped her tears away. She stopped infront of a club. As she got off and was about to go in, a couple walked pass her by. She eyed them feeling quite hurt and jealous. The girl was smiling brightly and giggling as her boyfriend slung his arms around her shoulder. Watching them made memories of her and Kai replays itself in her mind.

"Kai-yah, Should we get something to eat, I'm starving" Hyuna said linking her arms with Kai. "Okay, What about we go eat spicy chicken?" He suggested. Hyuna thought for a while before nodding. "Sure! I'm craving for something spicy, Lets go!" Kai smiled and chuckeled as he pinched her cheeks. "Aigoo, You sure do love eating food more than anything huh?" He joked making her shook her head. "No I dont, I love my boyfriend more than anything" She replied getting a huge smile on Kai's face, "I love my girlfriend so much more too-" He said giving her a peck on her forehead.

Hyuna watched the couple walked away and then disappeared at the corner of the street. Her heart ached deeply. How could she still manage to breath when her heart hurts so badly- a miracle I guess. She then shook her head and entered the club. The loud music playing and colourful dim lights shines on the dance floor. People dancing to the beat of the music and have no care at all. All they cared was how much they had fun and how much they were drinking. Hyuna had always been the good girl, never drinking too much, always cared for herself but tonight, She made a decision. It's time to let go. Forget about Kai. It's the time to have fun and just let loose. Hyuna made her way to the bar and took a sit on the stool. "What can I get you pretty lady?" the bartender said.  Hyuna smirked. "Whats good-no, the strongest drink here handsome?" She asked trying to flirt. She heard the bartender chuckeled. "For a beautiful lady like you, I'll make up something speacil," He said before walking away. Hyuna sighed and looked around the club. Lots of people on the dance floor. Too crowded. "Here you go gorgeous, My speacil creation- I call it the Golden Apple - Be careful, It's super strong" the bartender said smiling before walkning away to serve the other customers.

"Thanks-" She mumbled taking a sip. Her head began spinning and she quickly felt dizzy. "Woah, This is strong!" She said taking another sip. She could see from the corner of her eye that someone was approaching her. "Hey babe, You here alone?" the man asked. Hyuna looked at him up and down.Tsk. "Go away, Your not my style-" She said.

Luhan was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter