Fragile Heart

Will You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Fragile Heart[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]Nana widened her eyes upon seeing the beautiful figure standing infront of her. She couldnt believe it was really her betfriend, Hyuna. Yes. Hyuna looked stunning! She examined her up and down, head to toe over and over again. Her heart just wouldnt stop praising her beauty. Hyuna's hair were curled and fixed to a side, the dress she was wearing was breath taking but most of all, just to make things perfect, She was wearing the necklace that Kai had gave her on their very first Valentine's day together.

"So, What do you think nana? Do I look good? Im afraid that Kai wouldnt like it-" Hyuna voiced out her concern. Nana shooked her head. "Why would you think that? You look better than great, You look amazing, and i doubt that Kai wouldnt like it, He'll love it! Im sure" She replied. Hyuna formed a smile and hugged her bestfriend. "Your the best!" She whispered. "Its already 8 o'clock! Your going to be late for his birthday party!" Nana said smiling. Hyuna broke the hug and grabbed her car keys. "I'll be back before midnight- I'll see you soon Nana!" She said waving goodbye. She ran outside to her car. Nearly impossible to ran in high heels but she made it anyway. She started her car's engine and drove off to Kai's house. Nana watched as Hyuna's drove away. She couldnt help but feel something bad is going to happen. "Naa- Its probably nothing-" she said to herself shaking away he feeling.

Hyuna was now infront of Kai's house. It was more of a mansion than a house. She was too nervous to rang the door bell. Afraid to be ecxact. Just as she was about to rang the door bell, she started to panic. "What if he doesnt like what I'm wearing? What if he thinks i'm ugly!" She whimpered. She heard a chuckle. "I think you look beautiful- Just perfect!" She turned around and was startled to see a handsome man towering over her. "Hi beautiful- Im Luhan, You are?" The man introduced himself. Hyuna almost couldnt reply. She was too mesmerized by his looks. "Hello?" Luhan said snapping his fingers making Hyuna come back to reality. "Y-yes? I'm H-hyuna!" she stuttered. "Nice to meet you hyuna, Why are you here?" Hyuna found that a bit rude. "Why? Cant I be here?"She asked hearing another chuckle from him. "No, Dont take it the wrong way, I meant by, Why are you outside, Arent you going in?" Luhan explained himself. Hyuna sighed. "Sorry, Im just nervous, Im not used to going to parties-" She explained. "Well then, I'll promise you the time of your life-" He said dragging her inside.

 

"here's some wine- I'm going to get my phone in my car for a second, Just sit at this table. It was originally for my date but she cancelled so its your lucky day-" Luhan said walking away. Hyuna just nodded. She looked around to see if she could spot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter