It work

THUNDERSTORM

The next morning, he was woken up by the soft kisses, Tao left on his neck, his shoulders, every part of him that he could reach and Sehun smiled.

“Morning.” He murmured and captured the older man’s lips in a loving kiss.

“Morning.” Tao replied after a while and smiled his brightest smile, making Sehun’s heartbeat quicken. God, how often had he dreamt of exactly that? Lying in bed with Tao, kissing him and seeing this amazing smile.

“I’m going to get us something to eat.” he then said. He surely wouldn’t breakfast with the others when he had Tao in his bed, looking so ing gorgeous and well, he had always wanted to eat breakfast in bed someday.

“Okay.” the he replied, “I’ll be waiting for you.”

He cast him a seductive glance and Sehun could only groan in desperation. Damn, but this man was a tease.


Sehun watched Tao getting dressed as fast as possible and couldn’t help but smile affectionately. The man definitely was the most beautiful man he had ever seen and he couldn’t wait to have him back in the bed to do things with him, Sehun probably had never even dreamt of.

Sehun stormed out of the room and Tao chuckled, before he closed his eyes, starting to dream about his lover when suddenly the door was opened again.

“Okay, why did Sehun just come out of here?”

Tao opened one eye and looked at Kyungsoo who stood in front of the bed and stared at him with crossed arms.

“What happened?”

“Nothing.” Tao answered with an innocent look.

“Yeah, sure.” Kyungsoo snorted. “Spill it.”

Tao hesitated a bit before a smile spread out on his face.

“Okay, I’ll tell you.” he took a deep breath. “Sehun and I are together.”

“WHAT?” Kyungsoo stared at him flabbergasted. “When the did that happen?”

“Last night.” Tao answered and laughed at Kyungsoo’s shocked expression.

“But... but how? I thought he didn’t know about your feelings for him?”

“Well, I made him realize it. You know there was a thunderstorm last night?”

Kyungsoo nodded, obviously not getting where Tao was aiming at.

“You see, I woke him up and told him, that I’m too afraid of thunderstorms to sleep alone in my bed and annoyed him so long until he let me sleep with him in his bed.”

“Too afraid of... Tao, you aren’t afraid of thunder- Oh... Oh! Oh my god, Tao! That’s... that’s absolutely brilliant!”

Tao grinned smugly.

“I know.”, he said, “It took some time until Sehun stopped trying to sleep and ignoring me, in fact, I had to pretend to be crying before he did, but in the end, it worked.”

Tao looked at him in awe. “You’re a genius. Really.”

“Well, I had to do something, no? But now off before Sehun comes back. I don’t want him to know that I was only acting last night. Plus, I’ve planned a few thing with him where I certainly don’t need you. So, goodbye.”

Kyungsoo shook his head but stood up.

“Just don’t break the bed.” was all he said before he left the room.

Tao lay back and grinned from ear to ear. He had never thought that his plan would work so well.