He was crying

THUNDERSTORM

Sehun sighed inwardly and closed his eyes again, trying to ignore the trembling the man next to him and it really seemed to work. He felt himself slowly drifting away, coming closer and closer to sleep and then he heard a sob. His eyes snapped open again and he listened anxiously. Another sob. Damn it, but Tao was crying.

“Hyung?” he whispered into the darkness. “Hyung are you okay?”

Tao might annoy him quite a lot from time to time but he still liked – no, loved – and he hated it to hear him cry.

“Y-yes, I’m fine.” Tao whimpered and Sehun sighed. Why did everyone think that he had to say he was fine when he obviously wasn’t? On the other hand... He had been so stupid to ask...

“And why are you crying then?”

“I’m not?” Tao tried to convince him but he certainly wasn’t a good actor.

Carefully, Sehun turned around to him and wrapped his arms around the older man.

“Hyung” he tried to soothe him and his back gently. “It’s okay. I’m here, nothing will happen to you, okay?”

He felt how Tao nodded but he still didn’t let go of him. It felt so good to hold him in his arms, to feel Tao’s warm body against his own and God, Tao smelled good!

“I won’t let anything happen to you, I promise.” He whispered. They stayed like this for some time until he felt Tao moving slightly.

“What...” he began but was silenced when Tao suddenly pressed his oh so soft lips on his.

Sehun wasn’t able to do anything for the first few seconds, he was just too surprised that Tao was kissing him. Kissing him. Kissing him. No matter how often he repeated that in his mind, he still couldn’t really believe it. But nevertheless, he find himself kissing Tao back soon and damn, he enjoyed every single second of it. When they had to break apart far too early, Sehun opened his mouth to say something, to ask what the had just happened but Tao gently put a finger on Sehun’s lips.

“Don’t.” he whispered, “Just kiss me again.”

And Sehun was never happier to oblige.