A Thunderstorm!

THUNDERSTORM

“Sehun-ah! Sehun-ah!”

Sehun groaned when the voice of Tao floated into his consciousness and threatened to completely wake him from his well deserved and beloved sleep.

“Sehun! Sehun, wake up!”

He turned around, trying to get away from this damn annoying voice. He didn’t want to wake up, he wanted to sleep, was that so hard to understand?

“Come on, Sehun! Please wake up. Please!”

Now it wasn’t only the voice anymore but also hands that were shaking him again and again and Sehun had enough. Fine. There. If that made Tao stop...

He opened his eyes and could see the older man hovering above him.

“What?” he snapped.

“I... I can’t sleep” Tao mumbled and for a moment, Sehun was sure that this was a
joke. It could only be a joke! Tao had not woken him up at half past ing two in the morning because he couldn’t sleep! But Tao didn’t look as if he was joking and finally, the realization, that this wasn’t a joke, that Tao was being completely serious about that, dawned on him. He growled. Tao should be happy that he was far too gorgeous to be killed...

“You’re lucky that I’m too tired to get up and kill you.”

“There’s a thunderstorm.” Tao whispered with wide eyes. That could indeed he hear the thunder and he could also see a flash of lightning. But where the hell was the problem?

“So what?” he answered annoyed. “What has that to do with... Oh no, don’t tell me you’re afraid of thunderstorms!”

Tao nodded a bit embarrassed and Sehun closed his eyes. That couldn’t be true. He had been woken up by Mr. Huang Zitao because he was afraid of thunderstorms? This was all just a dream... He was still sleeping and when he’d open his eyes, Tao would be gone and he could continue to sleep and dream a dream about Tao where he didn’t wake him up because of a thunderstorm...

But when he opened his eyes, Tao was still there, his breathtaking brown eyes as big as saucers and looking pleadingly at him.

“What?” he snapped again. “What do you want me to do about that? I can do a lot, but last time I checked, I definitely couldn’t make the weather, hyung. So what do you think I should do?”

Tao looked a bit ashamed at his feet before he spoke again, barely audible. “Can... can I... can I sleep here?”

“Where?”

“In your bed. Please?” Tao looked at him with this stupid “Lost-Puppy-Expression” he was so good at and sighing, Sehun wanted to get up. If Tao then would let him sleep...

“No.” Tao stopped him. “I mean, with you. In your bed. I... I don’t want to be alone.”

Sehun’s mouth fell open. What the... “Is... is that a joke?”

“N-no?”

Damn, Tao really was serious about that. He really wanted to sleep with him in his bed.

“Please?” Tao begged and Sehun gave up.

“Are you going to stop talking then?”

 

Tao nodded.

“Fine.” Sehun sighed. “Get in.”

Tao  beamed at him and slid under the blanket while Sehun lay down again and closed his eyes. God, he was so tired.


An hour later and Sehun still was awake. It was nearly impossible to sleep when Tao lay next to him, cringing with every thunder and lightning. And there was a lot of thunder and lightning. Also, lying next to the man you’ve secretly dreamt of for ages, really wasn’t the best condition for some good sleep...