✴ Chapter 2

An Embarrassment To The Human Race
Please log in to read the full chapter

So here's the next chapter for you. It might be a bit pointless and boring, but it's all I can come up with right now. The next chapter may or may not be slightly more entertaining. On a different note, has anyone hears the news that Baekhyun and Taeyeon are dating? At first I was like WTF is this for real and then I was like well it looks like the Baekyeol ship is pretty much over. (I knew he wasn't gay.) I'm actually happy for them. Taehyun or Baekyeon for the win! :D (What is their ship name anyways?)

Chapter 2

EXO’s place

      “This is really bad.”

      “Hyung, calm, down! There’s nothing we can really do about it.”

Back at their home, Chanyeol was pacing around EXO’s living room while Sehun aimlessly followed him around. All EXO members should have received a very important message.

      “My brother will NOT get married to that witch! UNDERSTOOD?”

      “Hey, at least he agreed to it, and you don’t even know her.”

      “Yeah, that’s because Master Kang practically forced him into it.”

      “Good point-

Suddenly, a loud stomping noises were heard as two figures came pounding through the door. “HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS!?” Baekhyun screeched as he and Kyungsoo calmly stormed in.

      “No, you idiot, of course we haven’t which is totally not why Chanyeol is pacing around the room cursing his off.” Sehun scoffed, rolling his eyes, which earned glares from everyone.

                                                                               ∞✯∞

     Soon enough, the whole of EXO was gathered in the living room, either slouching on the sofa, or sitting cross-legged on the floor, listening attentively to the announcement made by Joonmyeon.

     “So, as you all know, our brother Minseok is supposed to get married to the famous Min Aerie. I’m sure you all are fine with that?” He announced.

     “Psh, as IF!”

     “Are you kidding me?”

     “Hyung, you’re retarded.”

     “Don’t you remember what happened last time?”

All heads turned to Tao. Some even threw menacing looks.

     “What? Is it forbidden to speak about it?” He innocently asked.

     “Just shut up.”

     “Anyways, the thing is that,” Joonmyeon continued with his speech, “We have to listen to our masters at all times, which includes obeying their orders, whether you like it or not. Believe me, without this system, our society would be massively screwed, so I can’t have any oppositions. I know that you all, well, relatively dislike the girl already, although we haven’t even met her yet, but you have to bear with it until one; they get a divorce, or two; you start an uprising against the Head League, in where neither of which will happen under my watch. Sorry guys.”

Groans were heard throughout the living room, but nobody bothered to speak up.

    “Does that mean that we’re not allowed to bring anyone home?” Chen asked meekly.

     “What do you think?” Joonmyun scoffed, while a few others stifled a snicker.

     “Sure, hyung, sure.”

∞✯∞

On Earth

   Luhan thread his way in and out of the crowds in the streets of Seoul. It’s worth i

Please log in to read the full chapter