JAPAN part 2

SCANDALS

"Ah I wanted to take a nap, I lack sleep last night" Uee talk to herself

Uee put her bag and she lay in bed. She pulled the blankets and closed her eyes. 

 

***

 

TOP was checking the stage and do a rehearsal.. He sings and joking around with hia groupmates. Some fans came to see them rehearsal. Fans that they call "vips" screams loudly. TOP, Daesung, Gdragon and Seungri smiles and waves. After an hour they came down from the stage.. TOP's manager came over to him.

 

"You have to be careful if you want to go with Uee" said TOP's manager worry

"Ara. No need to tell me that"

 

Without TOP knowing, Jiyoung is standing next to them and hears their conversation. After hearing that, he go to find Seungri and Daesung...

 

"Ya ya! I want to tell you guys about something" Said Jiyoung excited

"Wae wae?" Seungri became curious

"I overheard Seunghyun's hyung conversation with his manager. And i think Uee is in here"

"Ei hyung what are you talking about" Daesung did not trust his leader

"Maybe she's on vacation here" Seungri said positively

"Aniya. I heard Seunghyun hyung will go out with Uee! What makes me curious is, since when did they become so close?" Said Jiyoung a little confused

"Maybe Seunghyun hyung secretly like Uee noona. So our tastes is the same" said Seungri

"Sst Seunghyun hyung is coming"

 

TOP walked over to his groupmates

 

"I want to go back to my hotel room" said TOP

"Sure. Lets meet again in here on 3pm" said Bigbang's leader

"Okay"

 

***

 

TOP waiting in front of Uee's hotel room for a half hour. He keep knocking her door and he tried to call her but no reply. He keep trying to call Uee and finally she answered.

 

"Where are you?"

"Me? In my hotel room..." She answered and still half asleep

"Open the door. I'm in front of your room"

"Omo"

 

Uee finally opened the door. With a face that still looks sleepy, she greets him. TOP walked into her room. They both sat down and just silent. TOP take a bottle of water and drink it. Uee squirm as she rubbed her eyes. She was still very sleepy, she kept yawning. TOP staring at her while chuckles. 

 

"Ah miane oppa.. i'm feel so sleepy"

"Gwenchana. Want to go back to sleep or eat breakfast? Ah no it's time to eat lunch"

"I'm so hungry so let's eat delicious food"

"Wash your face first"

"Arasseo arasseo"

 

***

 

They arrived at shibuya. They wore masks and hats. TOP try walked out first but people immediately recognized him. TOP walked into the car again. In the end they told manager to buy food and eat it in the car. Uee kinda disappointed. but because she's hungry, she ate deliciously without breathing. TOP just staring at her and smiling. Uee see TOP just looking at her smiling without touching his food.

 

"Oppa eat your food"

"I'm full after seeing you eating like that"

"You lost your appetite? I'm sorry"

"No. Just eat more. I like watching you eat without thinking your weight haha" said TOP joking

"Stop joking it's not funny. And dont talk about weight with a girl"

"You are so sensitive. Miane"

"Should we go now? I'm so excited"

"Sure. Let's goooo"

 

Finally they going to the concert venue. After 30 minutes they arrived at the concert venue. They entered without the knowledge of Bigbang's fans called 'VIPS'. TOP went up on stage to test the microphone again for his solo song. Uee sat and watched him singing. Uee smiled happily and kept clapping. Most of the male staff there kept looking at Uee without blinking. And one by one staff asking for her autographs and take a picture. No one paid attention to TOP, he get annoyed and stop singing.

 

"YAA! You guys stop asking her for autograph" Said TOP yelling

 

Uee trying not to laugh at TOP being irritated. TOP put the microphone, he walked off the stage. He approached Uee and, he held Uee's hands gently.

 

"How about we take a rest? Let's go to the waiting room" said TOP pulled her hand

"Walk slowly" said Uee when TOP keep pulling her hand

 

They walked into waiting room. She sat on the couch while TOP is doing his makeup & hair done. Uee play games on her phone. TOP watching Uee from mirror. Uee looks so serious playing games. After a few minutes Uee looks annoyed and stop playing games. She tried to take a selca, she pose cutely and making TOP laughing. She took so many pictures with so many pose.

 

"Hahaha What are you doing? Selca?"

"Yup. I want to post my selca but i'm afraid your fans would find out i'm in here. Nowadays fans is like a detective"

"Oh Uee? You are here?" Said Jiyoung walked in and aproach Uee

"Ah Jiyoung.. ne i'm here"

"Yah hyung you are not telling me Uee is in here?"

"I-i forgot to telling you"

"Ei hyung you are bad. By the way i saw you take so many selca. Let's take one with me" Jiyoung grab her phone

"Oh sure"

 

Jiyoung his face to Uee's face. Their cheeks touched. Jiyoung smiling meanwhile Uee pouting. She looks so cute.

 

"Send me the picture i want to post it on my instagram"

"Eh? Aniya your fans will-"

 

Jiyoung grab her phone and send the picture. Jiyoung post their selca with caption...

 

'88liner~ please give a lot of love for Uee!^^'

 

"If my fans comments with a bad words, ignore them okay?" Said Jiyoung

"Arraseo"

 

TOP looking at them with annoyed face. He felt a little jealous seeing Jiyoung and Uee looks very close. He wanted to take a selca too but he afraid of his fans. Because fans is everything for him. Without fans he never be able to earn so much money. 

 

"Oh taeyang-ah you already came?" said Jiyoung suprised

"Seunghyun hyung why are you look so annoyed? Hahaha. I saw you post jiyoung let me take a selca too with Uee since i'm 88liner too"

"Hyung you should create on instagram account. It's so fun posting a pictures" said Jiyoung convincing

 

Taeyang and Uee busy taking a selca together. They take a lot of selca. Taeyang checking the picture they took. Taeyang choose the cute one to post on his instagram. In the picture Uee make a sad face and Taeyang make a funny expression. Seen from TOP's face he was very jealous..

 

"Ya stop. Uee-ah, my makeup artist will accompany you watching us. If you need something just ask her ok?" Said TOP with a deep voice

"Ne. Kamsahamida oppa. Fighting guys!!" Uee smiling

"Fighting!! We will go bye" said Jiyoung and Taeyang

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm the CO-AUTHOR for this story. So please check this out  https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/785123/friends-with-benefits-uee