JEALOUSY & M A M A AWARDS IN CHINA pt 1

SCANDALS

A Moment to Remember Vip premiere today.. A lot of Celebrities come to support the movie. They're posing to the cameras, smiling and show their outfits.

 

All the celebrities sit on their seat waiting for the movie to play. Jung Woosung and Uee sit next to each other, whispering about the movie. Uee is very nervous because this is her first movie.

 

"Oppa i'm so nervous" Said Uee whispering

 

"Relax. You are a great actress, don't worry"

 

Jung Woosung hold her hand tying to calm her. Meanwhile TOP who sit not to far from them, looking at them holding hands. He wiped his sweat with a handkerchief. The film has already begun, all eyes were fixed on the big screen. Uee walking slowly with her long black hair, smiling in the movie.

 

"Uee unnie is so beautiful" said Sohee who sits next to TOP

"Oh? Yeah she's beautiful"

"Do you like her?" Asked Sohee

"Eh? Me? No.." said TOP

"Why you keep looking at her" said Sohee

"Sst, Let's watch the movie"

"But oppa i feel so cold" said Sohee whispering

 

TOP give his jacket to sohee. He touch her forehead, she had a fever.. TOP putting her head to his shoulder and telling her to sleep. TOP continue wathing the movie, he saw the bed scene. Jung Woo Sung kissing Uee passionately. He kiss her neck, shoulder.. TOP can hear Uee's heavy breath, all people in the studio can hear her heavy breath.

 

"Oh . I never know she's doing this.." said TOP angry

"Why oppa?" Asked Sohee

"Ah nevermind. Let's go to the hospital, you are sick"

"How about the movie?"

"Don't worry about this, worry about your health"

 

TOP helps Sohee to walk, and they go to the hospital. 

 

 

"Omo" said Uee shocked watching her bedscene with Jung Woosung

 

"Why? Hahaha" Jung Woosung smile brightly

 

"Oppa i need to go to toilet"

 

Uee walked towards the exit door, she slightly see TOP is not there. She tried to call him but he didn't answer. She text him

 

'Oppa where are you?'

 

She waiting for him to reply but he only reads the text.

 

"Something's wrong?" Asked Jung Woosung 

 

"Oh? Aniya. Let's go back to our seat"

 

After 30minutes the movie ended. Everyone in the studio crying and clapping. Uee and Jung Woosung bowing and smiling. Yubin and Daesung approach Uee

 

"Oh Yubin-ah, Daesungie" said Uee

 

"Uee-ah Sohee is in the hospital with TOP-ssi, i need to go now. Ah by the way your movie is daebak"

 

"Yes noona i think i need to go too. Ah about your movie... noona, my favorite is the bed scene" said Daesung joking

 

"Ei stop joking aroung Daesubg... Hospital? Ah okay then, Tell her i will come to visit later. Thank you for coming" said Uee bowing.

 

○●○

 

 

She's having a drink with the staff, director, and the celebrities who came to watch her movie. Uee sitting with her friends, Jung Ah and Jooyeon. Jung Woosung watching her from afar. Uee drink a lot of alcohol and checking her phone every second.

 

"Yah Uee what's wrong with you, drink slowly" said Jung ah

 

"I'm okay unnie. Jooyeon unnie go drink with So Ji Sub sunbaenim" said Uee

 

"What are you talking about.. i don't even close with him" 

 

"Don't lie to me, Jung ah unnie tell me you guys in relationship" 

 

"Ya Jung ah unnie! Wae you tell her, i told you to keep it quiet" said Jooeon

 

"I'm sorry..." said Jung Ah

 

While the girls busy chatting.. Jung Woosung, So Ji Sub and Jo Insung gathered and chatting too. They talking about the movie, and their upcoming works. Le Ji Ah looking at Jung Woosung while drink tequila, and she walked toward him.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" said Lee Ji Ah bowing

"Ah Lee Jiah-ssi Annyeonghaseyo" said So Ji Sub and Jo Insung bowing to her

"I think we need to go.." said Jo Insung

 

Jo Insung and So Ji Sub leaves them giving a chance to talk. Jung Woosung looked away and he drank tequila which he held in one gulp. He tries to leave but Lee Jiah held him.

 

"Oppa how are you? Long time no see" asked Lee Jiah

 

"I never invite you. What are you doing here" said Jung Woosung

 

"I came with Han Hyojoo. You still can't forgive me? We broke up 2 years ago"

 

"Thank you for coming and good bye"

 

He left her and went to Uee. Jung Woosung greet Jung ah and Jooyeon. They laugh talking about interesting things. After a few minutes Jung Woosung whispered to Uee.

 

"Let's get out of here"

 

"I actually wanted to go to the hospital"

 

"Well then, I will accompany you to the hospital"

 

"Okay! Let's go"

 

Uee read the news on her cell phone. Initially she was just checking the comments on her film.. but she end up read the news about TOP and Sohee.. 'Big Bang's TOP carrying Wonder girls's Sohee to the Hospital' She saw the picture, Sohee looks so pale and TOP's face looked very worried.. she knows Sohee was sick but she felt a little jealous. She sighed and turn off her phone. Jung Woosung looks a little confused seeing Uee turned her phone off.

 

Not that long, they reached the hospital. Yubin immediately greeted Uee.. She saw from the window TOP standing beside Sohee, He didn't blink looking at her. He heard Uee's voice, he saw Uee with Jung Woosung. TOP walked away after seeing them both..

 

"Oppa, Yubin-ah i need to go to toilet."

 

She ran after TOP, she managed to hold his hand. Uee smiling to him, but TOP without say a single word, pulled her hand and took her to the emergency stairs.

 

"Why oppa? is there something you want to talk?" Asked Uee

 

"Are you happy holding hand while watching the movie? Huh?" Said TOP with his very deep voice

 

"What? Ah.. I just feel so nervous and Woosung oppa tried to calm me"

 

"Then how about the bed scene?" His voice and his expression changed

 

"Oppa you looks scary right now.." Uee take a step back

 

"Ah forget it. You better go, I don't want to see you right now"

 

"You don't want to see me?"

 

Uee shocked hearing his words. She can't believe he said something like that.

 

○●○

 

 

Already 2 weeks after that night, in the hospital. They do not meet or calling each other.. Her movie 'A Moment to Remember' is a huge success, Uee is gettin more famous now. So many offers to her for CF model. And also a lot of offer for magazine photoshoot with Jung Woosung. Uee will come to the annual music awards show in China. Uee was invited to read out the winner and a special performance. She will dance with 2PM's Chansung..

 

Uee go to china the day before the event. All the singer who will perform and celebrities who was invited stay at the same luxury hotel. Uee saw 5 Bigbang members walk carrying their suitcase . She saw TOP laugh like he has no problem. Uee take the mirror from her bag, checking her makeup and her hair. And then she walks, carrying her suitcase to her room.. she walked through 5 bigbang members. They can see Uee's beautiful long legs.

 

"Oh Uee? Why she's in hurry? She also did not greet us" said Jiyoung

 

"Maybe she was in a hurry" said Taeyang

 

"Let's stop talking about her" said Seunghyun

 

"Whoa TOP hyung... why?" Asked Seungri

 

TOP didn't answer his question and he walked fast. Finally they found their rooms..

 

Meanwhile Uee in her room busy fitting her dresses for an award tomorrow. After several hours finally finished. Uee wash her face, ready to sleep.. but that night she couldn't sleep. She's checking her SNS that she never open for a few weeks. She reads all fans comments on instagram and she begin to smiling. She take a selca of her without makeup and post it on instagram with caption..

 

'Hello China fans, see you tomorrow~ and for other fans i hope we can meet soon^,^ Goodnight~♥'

 

After that she fall asleep..

 

She woke up in the morning.. she washed her face and wearing her outfit. She's ready to doing rehearsal with his dancemate, 2PM's Chansung. She was wearing jeans and white shirt.. All Idols lined up to do rehearsal, Uee standing beside Chansung waiting for their turn. 

 

"I want to be him" said Daesung in silence because everyone was busy watching Uee

 

"You're not alone.. look around, all eyes were on her" said Taeyang

 

"She's really jjang. She's so attractive... ah too bad i'm shorter than her" said Bigbang's leader

 

"We are all shorter than her hyung... me, Dae hyung, Taeyang hyung and you." 

 

"Only Seunghyun hyung who's taller... yah hyung try to date her. You guys looks good together" 

 

"Sst you guys are so noisy" said TOP annoyed

 

UEE doing rehearsals smoothly.. she was sweating, and we could see a black bra under a white shirt that she wore. Chansung gave a bottle of cold water and help Uee wipe her sweat. TOP can see and hear clearly 2PM members teasing them. TOP can not stand to see it... he calls Uee and asked her to meet him in his room.