Red carpet

SCANDALS

Uee get into 2 nominations in a prestigious Awards Ceremony. Uee well known as a very talented actress... 

She went to the salon, to get ready for the Awards Ceremony. She chose her hair braided. And she uses a very beautiful short dress. We can see her long legs...

 

Uee walking on the red carpet. All the cameras were on her.. Fans screams her name. She smiled and waved.. some fans gives her a red rose. She posed for the camera showing a beautiful smile. She shows her y back And her long legs.

 

Then she walked into the building event. She looking for her seat, She sat next to Lee Kwangsoo. She is quite familiar with lee kwangsoo because of a variety show. Uee looked around, and she saw a lot of famous actors and actresses.

Jung Woosung walk towards Uee, he was standing next to her.

 

"Sorry but can i sit here..?" He asked in a deep voice

 

"Omo.. Of course you can sit here" Uee surprised and immediately bowing

 

Jung Woosung looks very handsome with a black suit, he sat next to Uee. she was a little nervous... Uee accidentally saw TOP is watching her. TOP immediately turned his face. Uee frowned and confused.

 

"So you get into 2 nominations?" Jung Woosung asked

 

"Ah yes.." Uee shortly answered

 

"In what category?" He asked again

 

"Best new actress and popularity awards" She replied with a smile

 

 

Jung Woosung nodded. Not that long Jung Woosung won the award for best actor. Uee smiled and clapped while looking toward Jung Woosung.

Jung Woosung smiled and bowed to Uee and Kwangsoo, then he walked up to the stage. He received a trophy and gave a speech of thanks. At the end of his speech he jokes and said something about Uee.

 

"And I'm so happy because i can sit next to my ideal type, Uee-ssi" said Jung Woosung joking at the end of his speech. 

 

Everyone is looking towards Uee, Uee was embarrassed and could only smile awkwardly.

And next they announced the winner of Best New Actress category . They mention the name of Uee for Best New Actress. Uee smiled when she heard her name, she stood up and walked to the stage. She's cried on her speech.

 

......

 

 

 

 

After the ceremony is complete.. All actors and actresses gathered together for a drink. Uee sat alone, holding a glass of wine. Not far from where Uee sitting. TOP staring at Uee who looks a little bored. Suddenly their eyes met, TOP shocked and immediately looked away. He felt very embarrassed.

And then Uee stood up and walked to TOP.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo TOP sunbaenim" Uee bowing

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" TOP greeted her with a little bit nervous

 

"We do not have time to talk, when we recording the Talk show" Uee encouraged to talk with him

 

"Y..yes. And you can sit here if u want" his voice is deeper than Jung Woosung

 

"Oh... thank you" Uee bowing again

 

"Congratulation you won best new actress, right?" Asked TOP

 

"Ne.. Thank you sunbaenim"

 

"I'm older than you.. you can call me oppa" said TOP a bit shaky

 

"Ne sunbae- i'm sorry i mean oppa" 

 

They were both silent.. don't know what to talk. They were both very shy.Uee tried to drink her wine...

 

"I heard you are a good drinker" asked TOP

 

"Ah ne.. i drink quite well" 

 

"I'm so sorry but Uee-ssi i need to go..." Said TOP a bit hurry

 

"Ah yess" Uee immediately bowing to TOP

 

He left Uee, but he stopped at the exit door. He was a little hesitant to go back and ask for her phone number.

 

"Ah should I go back? but it was a bit embarrassing" TOP talking to himself

 

TOP finally decided to go back and ask for Uee's phone number

 

"Uee.. can i ask you something?" Asked TOP nervous

 

"Omo oppa. Of course"

 

"Your phone number..." Said TOP as he pulled out his cell phone

 

Uee saved her phone number on his phone.

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

Uee went into her room, take off her high heels she was wearing. She dropped her body onto the bed. Her eyes look to the ceiling, she let out a deep breath. She felt pain in her legs... She saw the trophy and smiling.

She change her clothes with a simple outfit. She's ready to sleep but suddenly her phone ringing. She take a look at her phone.. she saw a unknown number texted her.

 

"Hi Uee-ssi.. are you sleeping already?"