Christmas Special

Me And My Oppas

Big Hit Studio

2:30pm

"And we wish you a Mer~ry Christ~mas!" Jewel and V sang. DYNAMITE and BTS were currently recording the winter themed song to release soon.

"Good job! Now let's go to the venue to shoot the music video!" Bang PD-nim announced. They exclaimed in joy and hopped into the two vans.

"Unnie-ah, it's almost Christmas. Do you have someone special?" Soo Yi asked their leader. Hyun Ji blushed in surprise. 

"Why are you blushing?" Ji Hoon pointed out her red cheeks. 

"Perhaps, is it someone in Bangtan oppas?" Jewel asked. 

"It could be Suga, since Hyun Ji volunteered to rap lines with him," Minhyun pointed out. 

"Aniya!" Soo Yi slapped Minhyun's forehead, "Min Ji already has Suga. So Suga isn't Hyun Ji's someone special!"

"That is true," Minhyun said, while rubbing her red forehead. 

IN BANGTAN'S VAN

"Hyung! Who's your the person you're gonna give your secret Santa gift to?" V asked Jimin. DYNAMITE and BTS decided to do a secret Santa for each other. They each picked a random name out of a hat and picked a gift for the person. 

 "It's," V leaned in to hear Jimin, "Hyun Ji noona." The boys oohed.

"What about hyung?" V asked Suga. "Is it Min Ji?"

"Sadly, it isn't," Suga replied.

"If you did choose Min Ji, then what would you get her?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I already got her something," Suga confessed. The boys began to be interested towards their hyung.

"What?" JungKook asked eagerly.

"I'm not telling you brats!" Suga yelled and went back to sleep.

"Who'd you get Rap Monster?" Jimin asked.

"I picked Jihoon!" Rap Monster said.

"Who'd you get JungKook?" Rap Monster asked.

"Jewel."

"Get her some jewels!" V laughed.

"Thanks hyung for the advice!" JungKook beamed.

"I got Minhyun," Jin confessed.

"Isn't she the same year as you?" Suga asked. Jin nodded.

"Who did you really get Suga?"

"I got Kang Soo Yi."

"Isn't Kang Soo Yi Seungyoon-ssi's younger sister?" Jimin asked.

"When we meet her, we can ask her if we can join her next time she goes to YGE!" Jimin yelled and high fived JungKook. Jimin and JungKook's never ending love for Big Bang...

"You should give her a present first and she'll be convinced to bring us to YGE!" JungKook said.

"That is true," Jimin thought.


IN MV VENUE

The scene ended with Jewel sitting down with V.

"Cut! That's perfect!" The director yelled.

"Let's go get changed!" Soo Yi exclaimed.

December 25
7:56 am.

DYNAMITE had slept over for Christmas in the guest room.

Jin, as always, was the first to wake up.

"Merry Christmas!" Jin yelled. Min Ji woke up with ruffle and messy hair. She groggily checked her phone. She immediately brightened after checking the date.

"Oppa!" Min Ji jumped of the bed and onto Suga's. "It's Christmas!"

"Is it?" Suga asked. Min Ji nodded eagerly.

"Then let's go open up presents!" Suga exclaimed, pushing Min Ji off his bed.

Min Ji woke up her members and Jin woke up the boys.

"Wait. I have some special guests coming over," Soo Yi announced.

"Who? Is it Taeyang?" Jimin asked eagerly.

"Nope!"

"GD-sunbaenim?" JungKook asked.

"No. I hope you guys won't be disappointed with my guests."

"Let's start opening our presents! Who's first?" Min Ji said.

"Me!" Jin raised his hand. He walked towards Minhyun with a box with pink wrappings and bows.

"Waaaaa....! Thank you so much!" Minhyun exclaimed and took her present. She opened it eagerly and found a cooking set with llamas printed on it.

"Puahahaha!" Minhyun laughed out loud. "Thank you so much! Our pans are beginning to rust, so thank you so much!" She bowed the Jin.

"My turn!" Minhyun took out a Bath & Body Works Christmas-themed bag.

"Woah!" JungKook squealed at the size of the bag.

"It ain't for you!" Minhyun snapped her fingers. She walked to V and handed him the bag.

"Snowman!" V exclaimed when he took out a snowman shaped loofah from The Body Shop. He then took out cologne and body wash for men.

"Thank you!" V beamed with delight.

"You're welcome." Minhyun sat back down in her seat. V stood up and handed a black bag to Min Ji.

"These are so beautiful!" Min Ji took out the black pair of high tops.

"Are they the right size?" V asked shyly. Min Ji nodded and V blushed.

"Waaa! Our baby Tae is growing up!" Suga exclaimed.

"Hyung! Stop it!" V playfully slapped Suga.

"I hope you like my present," Min Ji blushed, giving her gift to Suga.

"It's a neck pillow!" Suga shouted in joy. "I'll definitely need this for the tour. I'm gonna call you my girlfriend!"

"Call a neck pillow your girlfriend?" JungKook asked, judging silently.

"Of course!" Suga answered, "it hugs me, I can lay on it, and like a girlfriend, it's portable!" Everybody laughed at the last sentence.

"For secret Santa, I got Soo Yi, so here you go." Suga handed Soo Yi a big bag.

"Woah!" Soo Yi exclaimed. She took out the Samsung jersey and teddy bear. "I love it!"

*Ding dong*

"My guests are here!" Soo Yi ran to open the door. WINNER was standing at the door and greeted Soo Yi with happiness.

"Soo Yi!" Seunghoon hugged Soo Yi.

"Hands off my sister!" Seungyoon warned.

"Let's go inside." Soo Yi leaded them inside. Min Ji, the first to see them, bowed politely.

"You don't have to do that, you're our sunbae," Mino said and bowed to the two groups.

"So you're Soo Yi's guests?" JungKook asked. "Do you happen to have GD's phone number?"

"Ah, so this was the GD fanboy you were talking about. No, but I do text Taeyang," Mino said.

"You text Taeyang?!" Jimin exclaimed.

"And this is the Taeyang fanboy!"

"Are any of you InCles?!" Seungyoon laughed.

"Me!" Min Ji raised her hand.

"I know you are, but..." Seungyoon said and laughed again.

"Yah! Am I not good enough?" Min Ji shouted.

"Before we start a fight, let's get back to our secret Santa," Suga said.

"It's my turn!" Soo Yi said and handed a wrapped box to J-Hope. Inside, were CDs of famous singers and rappers.

"Thank you," J-Hope thanked Soo Yi. He got up and handed Jimin his present.

"Hyung. What is it?" Jimin asked, shaking the wrapped box.

"Just open it!" J-Hope commanded. Jimin obeyed and opened the present. Inside was chocolate.

"Why chocolate?" Jimin laughed at the silly gift.

"To build your chocolate abs of course!" J-Hope reasoned.

"This hyung..." Jimin stood up and handed Hyun Ji her gift.

"What is it?" Hyun Ji asked and opened her present. Inside were a Chicago Bulls hat and a Chicago Bulls jersey.

"Daebak!" Hyun Ji immediately put on the hat.

"Yah! What are you guys doing?!" V laughed at Seungyoon, who was struggling putting the Samsung jersey over Soo Yi's head.

"Why is your head so big?!" Seungyoon teased.

"Because I'm smart," Soo Yi answered.

"No, sometimes big heads means that you could be stupid," Minhyun said.

"Here you go," Hyun Ji said, giving her present to JungKook.

"So cool!" JungKook beamed at the guitar Hyun Ji gave to him.

"I can teach you how to play," Seungyoon said.

"Really? Thank you." JungKook bowed to the older person.

"Anytime." JungKook stood up and gave Jewel a wrapped box. She opened it and took out a studded leather backpack.

"So pretty!" Hyun Ji exclaimed. "I will treasure this."

"So we only have Jihoon and Namjoon left. Let's have them stand in the middle and give their presents!" Jimin said. Jihoon and Rap Monster stood in the middle and exchanges their presents. Rap Monster got new headphones and Jihoon got a lotion and perfume set.

"Yay! We're done!" V exclaimed. Then he remembered. "Suga has one more gift to give out."

"Oh yeah!" The girls were all clueless. Suga handed Min Ji a beautifully wrapped box. Min Ji opened it and saw a Kate Spade black wallet.

"Ooh!" The girls looked at the expensive wallet in awe.

"Thank you oppa." Min Ji began to change her wallets. 

"I'm gonna go make some hot chocolate," Soo Yi said and Seungyoon followed. 

"Am I all of your members bias?" Seungyoon asked and got slapped by Soo Yi. 

"You're Min Ji's bias," Soo Yi finally said. 

"Who do you think she will choose, me or Suga-ssi?" Seungyoon asked. Soo Yi shrugged. The hot chocolate was done and was brought out to the table. 

"Min Ji-ah, who would you choose, me or Suga-ssi?" Seungyoon asked. Min Ji was shocked and finally answered. 

"Seungyoon." 

"Yes!" Seungyoon raised his hands in victory. 

NEXT EPISODE 

Min Ji goes to take her wisdom teeth out and her oppa's are there for her. 

"What is this?" Min Ji asked, still woozy from the laughing gas. 

The boys also take Min Ji to the park, where they play games all day long. 

"Trust game!"

"I really don't trust you," J-Hope laughed at Min Ji. 

TUNE IN NEXT EPISODE!