Sunny Days and Rainy Days

Me And My Oppas

Sunny Days and Rainy Days

9:54 PM

The boys were whispering and planning something while Min Ji was taking a shower.

"Okay. We do that first. But who's going to bring it out?" Suga asked. Jimin raised his hand and got up. He opened the bedroom door and went inside.

Min Ji finally finished showering and went out of her room. She saw the boys sitting in the living room and sensed an awkward atmosphere.

"What's going on?" Min Ji asked. The boys were all there except Jimin. "Where's Jimin?"

"Nowhere." 

"Yah. What's with your tone?" Jin coldly said to Suga.

"Nothing's wrong. Something's wrong with you," he snapped back.

INTERVIEW

Min Ji: What's happening? I'm scared.

Suga: I'm sorry Jin~!

Jin: Min Suga! 

END OF INTERVIEW

"Calm down guys. Don't want to be fighting on air," Rap Monster said, in a commanding tone.

"She asked where Jimin was. So answer her question," V, who's usually upbeat, said seriously. Then JungKook got up.

"Listen. You guys handle this and I'll be in my room," he said and opened the door and closed it quickly.

Switching to Jimin's and JungKook's Room Camera

"I couldn't help it hyung!" JungKook whispered; then letting a quiet laugh. 

He found and looked at the camera before saying, "I'm sorry Min Ji noona! But happy birthday!"

Oh right. Today is Min Ji's birthday!

Back to when the boys were discussing...

"Okay. We have to get her to cry and then bring out the cake. But how?" Rap Monster asked.

"We yell at each other! Like when SNSD sunbaenims were doing when it was Seohyun noona's birthday!" J-Hope suggested.

"We already got a cake, so who will bring it out?" Jin questioned. 

Back to the hidden camera...

"Who's going to answer her!" J-Hope yelled.

"Just please stop!" Min Ji yelled, with tears forming in her eyes.

"Really, you guys are just plain silly," Rap Monster said sarcastically.

"Yah! Listen to me kid! I'm hyung!" Suga snapped back.

"So what?!" Then Suga got up and left the room.

Jimin's and JungKook's Room Camera

"That was just too funny!" Suga laughed.

"Don't laugh too loud. She could hear you," JungKook shushed at his elder.

Back to the hidden camera...

"What was that noise?" Min Ji asked, turning to the bedroom door. The four boys began to panic. 

"Nothing. Maybe it was the cars outside," V suggested.

"Yeah. That's going to be the only time I agree with you," J-Hope said.

"Whatever. I'm going to go check on what the boys are up too," Jin said, and left the room.

 Jimin's and JungKook's Room Camera

"It was so funny! I can't hold it in!" Jin said and the boys hit him, causing him to be quiet.

"We only need two more of them, then we can bring out the cake. Should we light it now?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, do it now! I'm so sick of being here doing nothing!" JungKook whined. Jin then lit the candles and V came into the room.

"Put this on!" Suga said, handing a party hat to him. He obeyed his hyung and wore the hat.

"We should tell J-Hope to get out," Jimin said and the boys followed along. They opened the door silently, seeing Min Ji's back and signaled J-Hope to get out. He quickly got it and went out of the room. They then watched the end of their hidden camera.

"Why are the boys acting like this?" Min Ji asked Rap Monster.

"They get angry a lot because of stress. They just blow up and yell at each other. I'm apologize on behalf of them," he said. Then he signaled the boys to come out with the cake.

"And we're sorry for making you cry. But happy birthday! Turn around!" Rap Monster exclaimed and Min Ji saw the boys holding a cake.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Min Ji! Happy birthday to you~!" The boys sang and Min Ji blew out the candles.

"I'll be getting you boys back next time!" Min Ji said to the camera. The boys chuckled and used a knife to cut out pieces of cake. 

"Min Ji," Suga said and then smeared cake on her nose and the boys joined in.

It was midnight before they were able to sleep. After making sure her roommate was asleep, she went to the camera.

"Today, was the best day I've ever had ever since I had debuted. I was very touched that they actually searched about me. I'm very touched. Thank you very much. I wish I could repay this somehow. But thank you everybody who created this show and the love everybody gives us," Min Ji whispered. Suga smiled in his sleep, he wasn't actually sleeping.

Next Morning

9:37 AM

Suga woke up and looked around for Min Ji, who was nowhere in sight. He scratched his head and got up. He yawned loudly.

"Where's Min Ji?" Suga asked Jimin, who was again shirtless.

"She left early for a recording. I don't know, but I think it was for Weekly Idol," he said.

"Put on a shirt," Suga commanded. 

"I swear, it's like you and Min Ji are the same person," Jimin whined.

"Go~!" Suga said again.

"Fine!!!" Jimin whined again.

Suga then went downstairs.

"Hey let's help Min Ji unpack her things! She said she was too tired to the past weeks, so we should help her!" Suga suggested.

"That's a good idea. To her room!" Jin said and the other boys followed along. Suga brought out her suitcase and ped it.

"Here. Fold her clothes," Jin said, as he passed a stack of t-shirts to J-Hope. He happily took it and began to fold. After a few minutes, he finished and switched spots with Jin.

J-Hope picked up one of her bras and threw it in shock.

"Wah! That scared me!" He yelled in shock and the other boys jumped back.

"Let's just stop for now," Rap Monster suggested and the boys quickly agreed.

"Yeah. Let's stop. She should do the rest her own," JungKook said. The boys agreed again.

Min Ji finally came home after a few hours and saw the boys sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey!" Min Ji said happily.

"Hey," the boys said in unison. 

"We helped you unpack your clothes," J-Hope said eagerly. Min Ji then dropped the lunchbox she held.

"You what?" She asked.

"We helped unpack you clothes," Jin said.

"Huh? You unpacked my clothes? I had underwear in there! Did you see them?" Min Ji asked.

"That's why we left them for you to unpack," V said. Min Ji began laughing.

"Okay. Thanks! You guys better not do that on the next variety show you're in," Min Ji warned,

INTERVIEW

Min Ji: Ahh~! Why? They were going through my stuff! They even saw my underwear! Oh my god.

Staff: You must've been mad huh?

Min Ji: This reminded of You Are My Oppa when they cleaned up for Jiae. So, I thought they were being nice. Thank you oppas.

END OF INTERVIEW 

"We should have some fun. How about a water gun fight?" J-Hope acknowledged.

End of Episode 

Next Episode

"Ah~!" Min Ji yelled as she was pelted with water. Then Suga and V dumped a bucket of water over her head.

"What have you never done?" Rap Monster asked Min Ji.

"Learn to shoot an arrow and shoot a gun," Min Ji answered. "How about you guys?"

"Well, we want to improve our English," JungKook answered. 

"Okay. I'm fluent in English and Rap Monster is too right? We can teach you guys!"

A lot of things will happen next episode! Anticipate for it!