Attention! A Tension!

Me And My Oppas

Attention! A Tension!

8:34 A.M.

Min Ji woke up from her deep slumber once she heard pans clacking downstairs. She woke up, forgetting to brush her teeth. She saw that her roommate was still asleep. Min Ji giggled at him, for him, he was sleeping with his hair sticking out and looking like a lost puppy. She opened the door quietly, afraid to wake him up, and went out the room. Once she was out, she was face-to-face to a shirtless Jimin.


"G-good morning," Min Ji stuttered.


"Good morning." He said it so cooly like he wasn't embarrassed letting a girl see him without a shirt on. "Aren't you going to wash up before you go downstairs?"

"What are they doing first?

"Cooking." 

"Okay. Now, go put on a shirt," Min Ji ordered.

"But, it feels so right," Jimin pouted.

"No. You're making girls faint and possibly dying from a fangirling attack!"

"Fine." Jimin then went back to his room.

Min Ji went back into her room and got dressed and brushed her teeth. After she was fully dressed, she decided to wake Suga up. At first, she shook him, but that didn't work. So instead, she went to ask the boys what to do.

"Just shake him. Or say that Big Bang is in the house," V said. 

"Okay. I'll try Big Bang. Since shaking him didn't work," Min Ji muttered and went back to her room. She took the microphone from the recording studio downstairs.

"Suga!!! Big Bang is here!!!!!!" Min Ji yelled through the mic. Suga bolted awake and looked around the room.

"Where?!" He yelled. He began fixing his hair. Min Ji laughed.

"He's not here. I'm just trying to wake you up," she laughed. He glared at her.

"Now that I'm awake, I'm going to wash up," he said, and pushed Min Ji out of the room.

"Why are you pushing me out?! I'm your roommate!" Min Ji yelled.

"Too bad! I'm a boy! I need privacy!" Suga exclaimed, using the same excuse Min Ji had used the day before. Min Ji scoffed and went downstairs to enjoy the breakfast that Jin made.

"This food is delicious! What's the recipe?!" Min Ji exclaimed, once she tried one bite of Jin's panckake and sausages. Jin tried not to blush, but couldn't hide it, so his donsaengs about it.

"Hyung! Why are you blushing?!" V pointed out. The other boys noticed and laughed along.

"It's not like that! She's the only person that enjoys my cooking!" Jin yelled. The younger boys pouted.

"We like your food. Right?" JungKook said. 

"Yeah," the guys murmured.

By the time the table was cleared, Suga had finally finished showering. He headed downstairs and found nothing, but an empty table.

"Where's the food?" He asked, tilting his head cutely. Min Ji cleaning the dishes during the time and snickered quietly. 

"Why is that every time you shower, we always have food and you come and there's none left for you?" Min Ji giggled. 

"Now I'm hungry. How am I ever going to survive practice?" He asked. Min Ji sighed and began to take out bread. Suga was shocked that she was actually making him food.

INTERVIEW

Min Ji: I was actually shocked myself. It was like I was forced to do it. I had no idea what I was doing. 

.........................

Suga: I was really surprised, but it also made my heart flutter a little bit. I've never had a girl, except my mother, make food for me before, so it was a shock. Thank you very much Min Ji! I'll repay you with beef!

END OF INTERVIEW

"Ouch," Min Ji said, holding her finger and Suga immediately went to her aid.

"What happened?" He asked, obviously worried. She showed him her finger that had blood oozing and Suga accidentally pressed on it.

"Ow! That hurts!" Min Ji exclaimed, holding the finger. Suga found the first aid kit and cleaned the cut with alcohol, which made Min Ji wince in pain. When the cut was patched, Min Ji continued to make sandwiches.

Min Ji finished making sandwiches for him and the boys and placed them in a to-go box. The boys had finished getting ready to practice and was also shocked that Min Ji made them food. They thanked her countless times before leaving.

INTERVIEW

J-Hope: It made my heart flutter that she made us lunch. We'd usually go out or have our manager buy food for us, but this was very sweet of her. Thank you very much. I actually thanked her off air too. It was kind of embarrassing.

END OF INTERVIEW

Min Ji watched the boys' car leave and headed back inside the house. She was running up and down the stairs and came down with a backpack and left the house.

INTERVIEW

Min Ji: I wasn't going to be home until late at night, so I prepared food and set out the dishes for the boys.

Staff: You were so shy back last episode, what made you closer to the boys?

Min Ji: I actually never felt so safe and close to somebody in my life, so they were like family. My group's image might come out a bit scary, but I am actually warm hearted. 

END OF INTERVIEW

The house was again empty. The boys had came home early and saw the food set out. With happy faces, the boys ate the food and cleaned up. Jimin, Jin, and Suga stayed behind to cook dinner for her and waited for her.

"Oh," Min Ji said, surprised at the three smiling boys. They took her bag and lead her to the dining table. They watched her eat.

"What are you looking at?" She said, eyeing the staring boys. The boys looked away and helped Min Ji clean up. While Min Ji was showering, the seven Bangtan Boys met up in the living room, planning something evil.

"Okay. So, once she gets here, we'll start the plan," Rap Monster whispered and the boys nodded. 

Aigoo. What's going on here?

Min Ji came downstairs with damp hair and felt the awkward atmosphere. She furrowed her eyebrows and went to the boys, who were sitting a distance from each other and with crossed arms. 

"What's going on?"

End of Episode

Preview of Episode 

The boys helped Min Ji unpack her clothes while she was at a recording. 

J-Hope picked up one of her bras and threw it in shock.

"One, Two, Three! Me And My Oppas are having a summer blast! Come join us!"

Let's Go Have Some Fun in The Sun!