Sweet & Salty

Me And My Oppas

Sweet & Salty

8:08 am

Seoul Hospital

"Min Ji-ah!" Suga greeted. Min Ji nodded in response.

"Hey guys!"

"Are you okay?" Rap Monster asked. 

"I'm fine," Min Ji replied. 

"Don't ever do that again! You had me so worried!" Suga exclaimed.

"How? I don't know if I can controlling my tripping." Min Ji chuckled. 

"When does the doctor let you out?" JungKook asked. 

"Today, actually," Min Ji answered. 

"Really?" Rap Monster said. Min Ji nodded. 

"YAY!!!!" They exclaimed. The nurse next door shushed them to make them quiet. 

"Even in a hospital, you guys are still loud." Min Ji shook her head. 

"What? Like you didn't scream when the nurse injected needles in you?" JungKook reasoned. Min Ji shook her head. 

"Nope!"

"Lucky you," JungKook said and crossed his arms like the diva he was.

"You may be released Ms. Park," the nurse said. 

"Thank you," the boys and Min Ji said. 

They exited Seoul Hospital and went in the van. 

"Now that I'm better, what are we doing today oppa?" Min Ji asked Jimin. 

"We're going to Gunsan to go fishing!" V explained. 

"Gunsan? That's where my family lives," Min Ji said. 

"Really?! We should go meet them!" JungKook exclaimed. 

"Sure."

The ride to Gunsan was a little over an hour. Suga fell asleep after twenty minutes into the ride. 

"Oppa, wake up." Min Ji shook Suga. 

"Are we there yet?" Suga asked groggily. Min Ji nodded. Suga stepped out of the can and joined the boys and Min Ji. 

"Where do your parents live?" Rap Monster asked. 

"In the village." They walked towards the village, which was near the fishing dock. They walked on the beach before visiting Min Ji's parents. 

"Wait." Min Ji was watching the boat that was docking near the shore. "DAD!!!" Min Ji waved her arms to the boat. 

"How do you know that it's him?" J-Hope asked.

"That's the boat I used to ride all the time. When I was little, I dreamed to be like my father," Min Ji explained. Min Ji ran to her father, who had his arms open. 

"Dad," Min Ji croaked, holding back her tears. 

"Minnie-ah," her father greeted, caressing her hair. 

"Dad, I-I miss you," Min Ji let out. The boys stood there awkwardly. 

"Isn't that Bangtan Sonyeondan?" Min Ji's dad asked. 

"You know they are?" 

"Of course! That's all Eun Ji talks about!" Eun Ji was Min Ji's younger sister. 

"Lets to home." They walked to Min Ji's house, where her mom was cooking lunch. 

"Mom! I'm home!" Min Ji greeted. 

"Min Ji? Is that you?" Her mom asked. 

"Who else?"

"Is that Bangtan Sonyeondan?" She asked. 

"WHAT?! DID I JUST HEAR BANGTAN SONYEONDAN?!" A female voice yelled. Eun Ji raced out of room. 

"H-hi, I'm Park Eun Ji. Nice to meet you oppas!" Eun Ji could barely contain herself. The boys shook hands with Eun Ji. 

"I just touched Bangtan Sonyeondan." Eun Ji squealed in delight. The boys laughed at Eun Ji's cuteness. 

"Ah so cute!" J-Hope exclaimed, pinching her cheeks. 

"Yah, Park Eun Ji, how old are you again?" Min Ji asked. 

"Eight!" Eun Ji held up nine fingers. V put on on finger. 

"It's eight now!" 

"Do you know how to count?" Min Ji asked. Eun Ji shook her head. 

"We can teach her," Rap Monster spoke up. 

"Really? Thank you!" The boys followed Eun Ji to her room. 

INTERVIEW

Staff: How old was she the last time you saw her?

Min Ji: It's been four years, I left for Seoul when I was 14. She grew up so pretty. 

Staff: Do you regret anything after leaving Gunsan?

Min Ji: Of course. I wasn't there to pick her up after school, I never help her with her hair, we never had a sleepover together. I feel bad that she never had the experience of having fun with her older sister.

END OF INTERVIEW

"How have you been?" Min Ji's mother asked. Her parents and her sat on the sofa and spoke. 

"I've been good," Min Ji answered. 

"I heard that you fell of the stage at your concert. Are you sure you're okay?" Her dad asked. 

"Of course I'm okay as long as I have your support," Min Ji said. 

"We miss you," Min Ji's mom and dad said. 

"Me too. How have you two been? Are you guys healthy?" Min Ji questioned. 

"We should be asking you those questions. But, we're okay."

"Unnie-ah! I learned how to count!" Eun Ji exclaimed, running down the stairs. 

"Really? Count from one to ten!" Min Ji exclaimed back. "If you cont the numbers right, then I will your oppas to come here every week to teach you."

Rap Monster and V exchanged alarmed looks. "Uh oh."

"Eun Ji-ah. Why don't we practice before telling your unnie?" JungKook suggested. Eun Ji shook her head. 

"Aniya! It goes like 1, 7, 2, 10, 3, 4, 6, 9, 8, 5." Min Ji looked at the boys with horrified looks. 

"Can my oppas come here every week?" Eun Ji asked innocently. 

"YAH! OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING HER?!" Min Ji exclaimed to Rap Monster. 

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Repeat them to your unnie," V whispered to Eun Ji. 

Eun Ji tapped Min Ji's shoulder. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Is that correct?"

"Yes. That's correct. I have no idea you were saying before. Who taught you?" Eun Ji pointed to the blonde cutie. 

"Say thank you to that oppa," Min Ji ordered. 

"Thank you oppa," Eun Ji bowed. Mr. Park stood up.

"I'm going back to go fishing. Do you kids want to come along?" He asked. 

"We were coming here for that reason," Suga said. 

"Let's go!"

They boarded the boat and set sail to the middle of the lake. 

"Do you guys know how to fish?" Mr. Park asked. 

"No," the seven boys answered. 

"Min Ji, why don't you teach them?"

"Okay." Her dad gave each of the boys a fishing rod and bait.

"Let's catch some fish!" Jin exclaimed. He took out a worm and failed attaching it to the hook.

"Oppa, you do it this way." Min Ji hooked the worm and Jin followed.

"How can you touch those things?!" Jungkook screeched.

"Want me to hook the worm for you?" Min Ji asked. Jungkook nodded. She took a worm and baited it.

"Thank you," Jungkook said when Min Ji handed him the rod.

"Let's start fishing!" Min Ji taught the boys how to place the rod and how to attract fish. J-Hope and Rap Monster exclaimed at the same time and tried to bring the rod up.

"This fish is a big one!" J-Hope struggled to pull it up.

"Why is this fish struggling so much?!" Rap Monster whined. They both kept pulling, but their rods couldn't bring it up.

"Wait a minute," Mr. Park said. The boys stopped pulling and paid attention to Mr. Park.

He pulled Rap Monster's string and J-Hope's moved.

"You got your lines stuck together," Mr. Park said. V laughed loudly.

"Daebak! You guys have to broadcast this!" V clutched his stomach while laughing.

The sun was going down by the time they catches seven fishes. They sailed home and began to cook the fish.

"Mom? Need help?" Min Ji asked.

"No, Jin here, is helping me out just fine," Mrs. Park replied. Jin was adding spices to the fish as he grilled it.

"Why didn't I marry a guy like him?"

"Yah! I can hear you!" Mr. Park yelled from the living room.

"I'm joking!" Mrs. Park yelled back.

"Fish is done!" Jin announced. He took the pan and brought it to the dining table. They all dug in as V cooled Eun Ji's food and fed it to her.

"V looks like a dad one day," Mr. Park said when he saw him feeding Eun Ji.

"Jin is such a great cook also. Bangtan Sonyeondan are such talented and handsome boys," Mrs. Park said.

"Mom, dad, who do you think would be a perfect guy for me?" Min Ji asked.

"Hmm.." Mrs. Park thought.

"V looks like a good dad."

"Jin is a great cook, because Min Ji can't cook."

"Suga sleeps too much. But he looks like he would make the girl smile everyday with hi cuteness."

"JungKook looks like the kind to always play with the child."

"Jimin looks like the ones that play with the girls." Jimin choked at the statement. Mr. Park chortled.

"Rap Monster looks like he would discipline his children a lot."

"Actually, Suga does that when we disturb his sleep," V said.

"That's true!" Suga exclaimed.

"Lastly, J-Hope looks like he's the child, not the actual child. He would mess around and play."

"I think V would be the best father," Mrs. Park said.

"I agree," Mr. Park said.

It was night and they had to leave. Min Ji gave her father and mother one last hug and kissed Eun Ji's forehead. V hugged Eun Ji and patted her head. They all boarded the van and waved on last goodbye.

"Let's visit again soon," V said and the other agreed.

"I'm going to sleep," Min Ji said and rested her head on V's shoulder. They arrived home after an hour and V carried Min Ji to her room.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Suga took a towel and headed to the washroom.

6:43 a.m

"Min Ji-ah, wake up." JungKook nudged Min Ji, afraid to wake Suga up.

"Huh?" Min Ji asked.

"We're going to Busan," JungKook announced.

"Already?"

"It's three hours."

"Okay." Min Ji got out of bed and brushed her teeth.

They got into the van and Min Ji drove them to Busan.

"Are we going to see your parents?" Min Ji asked, yawning afterwards.

"Yeah. I want you to meet them."

"Okay."

Three hours passed by quickly and they arrived at Jungkook's house.

"Mom! Dad!" JungKook called out. His parents opened the door and hugged him tightly.

"JungKook-ah."

When they looked at Min Ji, she bowed. "Hello. I'm Park Min Ji. It's very nice to meet you. I caught these trouts for you." Min Ji handed then the wrapped fish.

"Gomawo. Now I feel bad that I haven't prepared anything for you," Mrs. Jeon confessed.

"It's okay. I don't need anything in return," Min Ji said.

"Son." Mr. Jeon patted his son's shoulder.

"Dad." They talked about recent news about Bangtan and the condition of JungKook.

"Are you healthy?" He asked. JungKook nodded.

"As healthy as ever," JungKook beamed.

"You're lying," Mrs. Jeon said.

"Okay, I've been to the hospital three times this week," JungKook confessed. Mrs. Jeon gasped.

"Why?" She asked, even though she knew the answer.

"I was overworking myself and I almost fainted while going to the hospital."

"Why did you lie to us when you talked to us over the phone?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"I don't like people worrying about me," JungKook confessed.

"It hurts more that our son is worn and tired when he says that he's fine," Mr. Jeon said.

"I'm sorry." JungKook began spilling tears. Min Ji hugged him tightly.

"It's okay." Min Ji patted his back.

An hour later, Mrs. Jeon made rice cakes.

"These are the best rice cakes, Mrs. Jeon," Min Ji said, taking another rice cakes.

"I have more!" Mrs. Jeon took out a box and stored the rice cakes in it.

"A present from me."

After eating the rice cakes, Min Ji and JungKook had to leave for Seoul. JungKook hugged his mother tightly and shook hands with his father.

"Visit again with Min Ji!" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Will do!" JungKook replied.

It was 9:00 pm by the time they came back to Seoul.

"Your parents are so nice," Min Ji complimented.

"Yours too," JungKook replied.

"I need to go to sleep. Why are the boys asleep so early?" Min Ji asked when she saw Suga fast asleep.

"We have to go practice later at 3:00 a.m.

"You need to go to sleep!" Min Ji ordered.

JungKook laughed and went to his room.

NEXT EPISODE

Merry Christmas from DYNAMITE and BTS!

The boys and DYNAMITE are doing a secret Santa!

"I hope you like my gift." JungKook shyly handed the gift to a member.

"Waaaah!" Rap Monster exclaimed.

"What is this?!" Min Ji yelled.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hyun Ji laughed.

See you next week!