Chapter 4

Story Behind U-Kiss And How They Met
Please log in to read the full chapter

Upon arrival

”Welcome, welcome! Welcome all, to your very first Scouts Camp in high school! There is camp here every single year for you students, so you can enjoy the experience for five years straight! We will now read out the names of each cabin, so please line up at these cones." Said woman pointed to the cones on the ground in front of her. "OK, lets start. And my name is Hyeonji, if you have any questions then just ask me.” she announced just right after we got to the campfire.

”Group one:”

”Woo Kevin.”

”Shin Soohyun.”

”Kim Kyoungjae.”

”Yeo Hoonmin.”

”Kim Jaeseop.”

”Lee Kiseop.”

”Shin Dongho.”

”Kim Kibum.”

”Lee Alexander.”

”Daniel Im.”

”Please line up to the furthest cone to your right, you will be guided to your cabins. Just a reminder to all students to get your swimming clothes ready, we will be canoeing once we are all settled. Please get changed as soon as possible and report to the campfire.”

We are screwed.

 In a group with Alexander, the dude with a stick up his , it'd be a miracle for us to not be a to him.

”You again? Didn’t you want me to piss off? Now we are stuck in this damn cabin for 3 whole days? You are kidding me..right?” Alexander asked.

”Might as well give each other some personal space.” AJ replied.

This lady then gathered us to the cabin the furthest away from…everything. The toilets, hall, campfire, courts, we were even further away than all of the other cabins. That was a major disadvantage, considering the fact that we ate the most…and that we socialise with different people.

The one advantage was that we were able to make as much noise as possible, and not getting into trouble by the other lodges.

The interior of the cabin was ridiculously tiny. There were 4 bunk beds and basically the person on top won’t even be able to sit up completely without bumping their head on the ceiling. The beds were joined together, so that means that someone’s foot will be in my face. Pleasure. The room was so small that you practically have to crawl on the beds to get to the other side. To make matters worse the beds were also miniature, so we might have to tuck our legs in to sleep.

Five years in this hole.

This will be fun...

-__-

---

AJ, Eli, Dongho, Kevin and I stayed in a group while we let the others sort out everything between them, not because we were selfish, but for Dongho and Kevin’s sake. We took one corner, and started unpacking. In a matter of 5 minutes the beds that we will be staying in clearly shows who will sleep in each one, just by the way we arrange things. AJ was all neat, and in one corner was a stack of books. Eli had fancy clothing, but was also very messy. I was in the middle I guess, not too neat, not too messy. Of course. Dongho managed to get some clothes hangers and hooked all of his outfits for the next 3 days in small separate groups on the bars of his bunk bed. Kevin had his manga, plushies and fluffy pillows arranged in a girly way on his bed, just to make him feel home.

Once we got outside after 10 minutes of complaining about our small rooms, we ran out to the campfire, eager to start the camping activities. To our surprise, there was no one there. We ran to each cabin and knocked, trying to see if anyone was still there. There was no one. We were the only ones left at the base.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

”........” Eli repeated “What the hell are we supposed to do? Those idiots left off without telling us. Why didn’t they check up on us? What the hell is this? This is total bull.. ......”

”Unnecessary swearing will not get us anywhere. Look..We just need to find our way to the water activities area. Wasn’t there like a map or something back in the cabin? The map could help us, depending on how hard it is to read.”Kevin jumped in almost immediately since he was against swearing, he thinks it is ‘hurtful’ and ‘destructive’. We walked all the way back and remembered that we shut the door, and the door can only be opened with a key, so we are screwed.

”What the heck is this?! How will we get in. The stupid people who built this camp didn’t even think about situations like this, how annoying.” Eli kept complaining.

”Oh just shut up already.” yelled out the person who stood way at the back of the group. Everyone’s head shot at the direction the voice came from.

”Shhhh Kibum! These boys can smash us before we would know it.” whispered that Hoon boy that kept staring at me in maths class for the past months.

Everyone just looked back to the direction of the door, trying to think of a way of opening it. The door had this small peeping hole, and we could all see the map sitting on AJ’s bed. If it could talk it would probably say something along the lines of ‘Why did you leave me here all alone?’. AJ looked at the floor feeling guilty for not bringing it. Other people also looked at him, with an annoyed expression.

Just on the other side of the room, we also recognised 2 small windows. It was too small for any of us to fit through. “If one of you guys could fit in that gap to get the map and unlock the door, I would pay you 5000 won.” Kiseop challenged. We stood in silence for 5 seconds, then slowly turned our heads to Dongho. He was the skinniest and shortest. We all thought of the same person.

”You’ve got to be kidding me.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Even though we were on the first floor of the lodge, there were stairs going up to it. The window is on the other side of the building, meaning we need a ladder of some sort or an awful lot of teamwork to lift little Dongho up. We all quickly ran to the other side and took a good look at the window.

”Now Dongho..You can’t fall out because once we get you up there, we will most likely fall down. So you need to fall through that gap or else you will die, literally. But don’t worry, you are small enough.” Kevin encouraged.

"And skinny enough to shatter your own bones, but no pressure." Eli muttered with a smirk.

”Th-Thanks..” Dongho groaned. It was quite high, the window was 4 metres off the ground. AJ, Eli and I rolled up in a ball, becoming the base of the human lift, with Kevin and Kiseop standing on us, each holding one of Dongho’s feet. The rest stayed

Please log in to read the full chapter