confused

Priceless Love

 

CHAPTER THREE

LEE SUNKYU

His room is so clean, even his bed, cabinets and desk. Just wow, this is much better than my room. Much cleaner. “Noona. Do you want to meet my sister? She’s Minnie.” He asked while getting some socks. “Sure, Xiumin-ah!” I didn’t know she have a sister, does she look like Xiumin? Omooo~

 

“Eonnie!” A person with high pitch voice and fake s entered. Hey! It’s Xiumin!

“Xiumin?” I looked at him head to toe and started to laugh.

“Annyeong eonnie~ I’m not Xiumin, I’m Minnie. Her sister.” He nailed it promise! The way he act and talk, he’s so funny! Minnie suddenly kissed my cheeks. “Nice to meet you eonnie~”

 

“Hahaha-Xiu! Stop that! HAHAHAHA!” He suddenly danced in front of me. “Xiumin HAHAHAHA!” I can’t stop laughing at him. It’s like he’s tickling me. Promise! It’s the best.

 

“Another performance of Minnie is coming!” Xiumin said. This day will be a long one~

 

* * *

 

“Kitty, there will be a party for Seohyun tomorrow night. Tell her a happy birthday for me, okay?” Xiumin cuped my cheek and pinched my nose, I nodded at him. “And Kitty, let me be your .” He’s looking in my eyes right now. I sighed, why do I can’t say no to this guy?

 

“Sure.”

 

“Thank you, Kitty.” And he kissed my forehead. “Xiumin-ah, I think I need to go. Thank you so much, see you tomorrow~” I gave him a pecked on cheek and went out. I saw a van and there’s the 11 member.

 

“Hi Noona!” Baekhyun greeted me followed by the other members.

“Sunny Sunbae-nim!” – Chanyeol

“Sunbae!” – D.O

“Sunny Noona!” –Kai 

And the others just bowed at me. They’re soooooo many. Having other 8 members in your dorm is not easy, how about 12? That’s asdfghjk!

 

“Sunny Noona.” Kris poked me. This tall guy. “Yes?” I looked up at him. “Let’s talk.” He brought me at the back of their dorm.

 

“It’s just a friendly talk, I just want to say that If you like Xiumin, tell him. Noona, there’s a lot of girl who likes him. You know, there’s a girl that Xiumin likes, she’s Sohyun. But I don’t know If he still do.” Sohyun? My heart, it’s slowly breaking.

“And Xiumin’s first kiss will be there in the party tomorrow. Se-ah, she really like Xiumin. That’s all Sunny Noona.” He suddenly walked out. 

What was that? Sohyun? Se-ah? I think i'm over thinking that Xiumin likes me too. 

 

KIM MINSEOK

“Xiumin-ah, I think I need to go. Thank you so much, see you tomorrow~” Noona said and she gave me a peck on the cheeks. When she’s outside, I saw the van and there’s my 11 member.

“Hi Noona!” I watched Baek greeting Sunny Noona. Then the other members did it too.

 

“Umin gege, did you saw Fan gege?” Tao asked me, yeah he’s right where’s Yifan? When I looked outside, I saw Sunny talking to Yifan and they went at the back of the dorm. Sht. What’s with them?

 

I quickly went outside and followed them quietly. “It’s just a friendly talk Noona.” I heard Kris talking. “I just want to say that if you like--” “Yah! Umin Hyung!” Aish, I covered Baek’s mouth and took him inside the house. “Yah, Umin hyung! What’s that?” I wiped my hands, sht this kid. Tsk tsk.

 

Thanks to him, I didn’t hear what Kris said to Noona. Aish. I walked out and entered my room. “Hyung! MY COFFEE! JEBAL!”

 

* * *

LEE SUNKYU

 

“Noona. Want to eat before we go?” I nodded. “I want lollipop.” “Noona, this is a café, no lollipops here” I frowned at him. Obviously, we’re in a café. Getting ready for Seo’s birthday. “Okay, let’s get ready first before your lollipop. Sounds okay, Kitty?” then he played with my oh-so-cutie cheeks.

“Nae!” I smiled widely at him and get my bag. I went in the restroom for some retouch. Actually I’m not yet dressed. I’ll change later but everything’s okay except my clothes. When I went out, I saw Xiumin in not that formal suit. Handsome as ever. Well. He waits at me like I’m his bride. Hahaha, I’m daydreaming again. “Noona, you need to wear a dress.”

“B-but..” “No buts, missy. Do you want me to help you dress?” I blushed at the question. “A-ah, ani. Okay, I’ll change.” So yeah, he can control me aigoo. I went in the restroom again and changed my clothes.

 

“Done, mister.” I said at him when I got out. “Good kitty” then he pats my head like a cat. I pouted. “So, let’s go?” I nodded at him.

 

{ seohyun’s party }

 

“Sunkyuuuuuu Eonnie!” Tiffany hugged me and I hugged her back. “Hey, hey. Is Xiumin your ?” She asked. I nodded at her. “Omy, eonnie. You two look good! Answer him right now!” I chuckled. We’re just friends, what answer will I give to him? Aigoo, Fany >_<

“Tiff, he’s we’re just friends. So please.” I smiled at her.

“Okay Okay. Gotta go, bunny.” She went to Amber and talked to her. So, I’m here, sitting alone then I saw the foods beside me.

 

“Sweets, sweets, sweets.” I went to the side where there is candies.

 

“Sunshine! You calling me Sweet? Aww~ come here.” Sungmin-the-airy offers a hug and I’m just looking at him, signing him that I’ll never hug him.

“Okay no hugs from Sunshine. So, what do you want? I’ll get it for you.” “I know how to get my own food, just please.” I smiled sweetly at him and went where the marshmallows are. I started eating them *o*

 

“Okay, I’ll just leave. Have a nice day, sunshine.” He kissed me on cheeks. WHAT WAS THAT— I hate him, I hate him! I ran to the restroom and closed the door. “I hate you, I hate y—” I started crying. Why the f—I’m crying.

 

Do I still like him?

x x x x

I re-do this. xoxo