breakfast

Priceless Love

CHAPTER ONE

 

LEE SUNKYU

"Hey Sunny, can you give this album to EXO so that they can help promote?" Our manager gave me our album. Aigoo, but i'm busy playing ToT "B-but-- fine." I stood up. I don't know where are they, aish. I went out of the room and looked in every room. I saw a familiar one, yeah! I think it's their practice room. But no one's inside.

"Sunny Noona?" someone poked me. Waaaah sdfghjkajashsdjdsjedhed, I panicked. "Omyghaad, a ghost, help me! I'm only 24, I want to live more asdfghjksag---" I looked at the ghost, omyy it's not a ghost, it's Xiumin! "O-oh haai, X-xiumeen hehe" it's embarrassing Sunny, gosh. I fanned myself and bowed. "Sorry." I smiled at him awkwardly, aigoo. "It's okay, Noona." he smiled back to me. Can I say this? He's super cute *u* I pinched his cheeks and played with it. He's shocked because our faces are close and I played with his cheeks. I moved a bit away, ghad. What's happening to me? Aigoo ; ; I bowed again, ghad.

"I'm really sorry Xiumin-ah. It's just, I found you cute and perfect.. huh?" ghad what did I said? I covered my mouth and shaked my head. Xiumin just chuckled.

"That's why i'm loved by many girls Noona." he smirked at me, w-what? he's so airyyy. I saw Xiumin opened the door of their dance practice room. "Noona, get in." Xiumin and I entered. We used to practice in here too, but EXO uses is the most. I sat in the black sofa. "Xiumin-ah! I want to give you something, come here." He sat beside me.

"Our manager sa—" When I turned around I almost kissed him cause his face is too close. He just grinned. "Aigoo, take this." I gave him our album. "Manager said that EXO can help us promote our album." I'm about to stand up but he stopped me. "What?" I looked at him.

"Sorry abt earlier and Noona, it's too early, want to eat with me?" He smiled. I looked at my watch and saw the time, it's only 7:35 AM. Did I said that I didn't sleep and stayed here the whole day just to practice our dance for the coming concerts? Ohoho, now you know.

"Oh, sure! I'm really hungry." I nodded and pouted. He grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers, I resist, but he didn't let me TuT I walked with him to the coffee shop near the SM. Sweet One Cafe, not that big. We entered the Cafe. Aigoo, thank God there's only few people here, actually we're wearing disguise. Shades and jackets. I saw Xiumin took off his disguise. I poked him. 

"Yah! Someone will see you~" "No Noona, i'm a regular costumer here. I'm friend with the owner." Ohkay, I looked around and found the small cute candy apples in the counter. Candy Apple! Candy Apple! I felt someone took off the hood of my jacket in my head.

"Yah!" It's Xiumin again. "Take that off." He points the shade. I obeyed him.

"Sorry, I thought it was a stranger" I bowed. "No probem, Noona. I'll go talk to my friend first okay?" I nodded then he walked away. I took out my phone and take a picture of that cute apples. Instafood *u* I want to buy one, but what to choose? Hmm, this one or this? I want all~

 

KIM MINSEOK

It's really an honor to spend my morning with Sunny Noona, she's cute and so adorable. There's really something on her that you can't resist. I promise. I saw her looking at the candy apples in the counter. She must be really hungry. I came to her and took off the hood of her jacket in her head. "Yah!" she shouted. Why? Did I do something bad? She looked at me. "Take that off." I pointed his shade. She followed me. "Sorry, I thought it was a stranger."

"It's okay Noona, i'll go talk to my friend first, okay?" she nodded and drools in the candy apples again. I walk to the owner's office. He's Choi Yejin. A barista, I really envy him cause he's a barista now. I want that too. We're schoolmates, he took this way and I took the SM way. I knocked at the door and he opened it.

"Hyung! Good to see you again, Baozi." Yeah, i'm older than him. Actually his Dad is the real owner of this cafe but it is passed to him. That's why he have business in early age. "How did you know that Baozi thing?" I looked at him. "Ofcourse, my mom always watch you and she told me abt it." he chuckled. "Oh, please say thank you and hi for me to Auntie."

"Okay, hyung. Btw, what brings you here?" "I'm here with someone, and I want to cook for her, please lend me your equipments and your kitchen again. Please Yejin~" I begged, hope this works. Aigoo. "Who is she? Her?" he pointed someone on the tv and that's Sunny Noona. "How did you know?"

"I'm the owner plus the CCTV, i'm watching you two." he laughed. Crazy man, aish. "So, can I use it now?" "Yeah, sure! You're always borrowing it." he laughed more. Okay...

I went out and went to the kitchen, I cooked the pancakes first. I put strawberries in Noona's pancake and blueberries for me. Then I prepared the things I need for our coffees, I put all my effort in making this coffee. It needs to be special. "Hey, hyung. Are you done?" Yejin entered. "Yeah, i'm almost done." I put a heart design in me and Sunny Noona's coffee. I clapped. "Done. Thanks for this Yejin." I smiled at him and went to our sit with the foods I made. I placed the food in the table and I saw a strawberry candy apple, I grabbed it and gave a bite. I looked at Sunny, she's shocked. Haha, cutie pie.

"W-why did you a-ate that?" I smirked and put gently the candy apple I ate in . "Noona, eat this." I smiled at her and put the strawberry pancake in front of her. "T-thank you." she said, I started eating my pancake. "Wooow, strawberry *q*" I knew it, she really loves strawberry. "How did you know I love strawberry? And woah, it's very yummeh!" she ate more of the pancake. I'm a fan of Noona since birth, jk. Thanks to her fansites and blogs.

"Hmm, did you like it, Noona?" Cross fingers, hope she likes it. She clapped. "Super! Two thumbs up!" "Try this, Noona." I gave her the coffee I made. It's special for a very special person. "So cute~" she took a picture of it. "Breakfast with EXO's Xiumin. Coffee and pancake made by him! Okay, posted." She said. "Noona, delete that post." "Why? But I want to." She pouted.

"They'll think that we're dating." I nodded. Am I right? You know, people nowadays. She laughed. "I'm just kidding, I didn't post it. Hehe, I know." I pinched her cheeks, this Noona is so cute. When we finished eating, we went to Yejin first to thank him. Then we headed to SM. My members will kill me. When we're on the way we saw Sungmin Hyung. 

 

LEE SUNKYU

Breakfast with Xiumin is the best! When we go back to SM, we saw Sungmin. The guy I don't like but I need to be friends with. Yes, we have our SunSun Couple then he courted me. I can’t answer him, I don’t know why. Some people say we’re perfect couple. After all we experienced, we didn't talk that much. It's awkward. It's just aish, stop talking abt the past. I don't live there anymore.

"Sunshine, Xiumin! Dating huh?" Sunshine his face. "No, Hyung. We did just have a breakfast." "Oh, I thought Sunshine replaced me." Ghad, he's more airy than Xiumin. "Haha, we'll go now hyung." Xiumin smiled at Sungmin then he brought me to SNSD's room. I bowed and bid my goodbye.

"Yah! Sunkyu, where did you go?" Taeyeon asked, uh oh leader.

"Breakfast." I went to the sofa and sit beside Sica. Taeyeon followed me. Aigoo, they'll ask more questions for sure. "Yah, Sun. What's with Xiumin? Dating?"Taeyeon poked me. Aigoo this girls. "I saw you two, and he even brought you here." Sica said. "Eonnie is dating? With who? Omygosh!" Seohyun said. Seriously? We just ate ;; I feel like i'm in the hot seat.

"We're not dating, girls. Calm. We just ate breakfast." I said.

"Tss, not true. So where did you eat?" Taeyeon asked. "In his house? Gosh that's sweet!" Tiffany added. All the members are here. Aigoo. "Is Xiumin Oppa a good cook? I heard he’s good at making coffees." Yoona said. Oh, that's why the coffee I drink is very yummy.

"Did he cooked for you? Omygosh, like a newlywed." Yuri said. "Srsly Yuri? But you have a point. They really look like a newlywed. Sweet breakfast in the morning~" Hyoyeon teased. Dating to wedding, aigoo. "We just ate, promise!" I raised my right hand. "With who, Sunny?" I heard our manager. Oh no. The 8 girls went away like nothing happened. -_____-

"With X-xiumin, Manager Oppa" "Xiumin? I just told you to give EXO the album then you date?" Plus this manager, 9 people said that I date with Xiumin.

"No. We just ate breakfast."

"That's dating." manager oppa chuckled.

"Just kidding. Tell me if he courts you" he whispered the last sentence and winks at me.

"Manager Oppa!" I slapped playfully his arms.

"Just kidding, Sunshine." he pinched my cheeks.

"Go and practice now!" he told us. PerformerSun mode on!

 

KIM MINSEOK

I don't know why I felt something weird with Sungmin and Sunny Noona when we saw him. What if they have past? I know the SunSun Couple, but it's just an act. I don't know. When I entered our room, they're already practicing, oh no.

"Xiumin gege!" Tao saw me. "Hyung, where did you go?" Kai asked.

"Just ate breakfast with Sunny Noona." I said and went to my place in Wolf's choreo. "Sunny Noona?" Chanyeol said. "Did you date?" Kris asked. "I said we just ate breakfast." I said in a cold tone, this kids are so noisy.

"It's better if we ate with you too! We're really hungry, right guys?" Luhan said. The 10 kids nodded.

"We want to eaaat~" Sehun did aegyo in front of me. "Okay, after the practice, we'll order food." I said and smiled at them. "And coffee! Make me a coffee!" Luhan requested, this boy. I chuckled.

"Sure, Lu-ge~ let's grab coffee later?" "Sure, baozi." Then he hugged me. I'm so lucky to have this guys beside me, I know they're noisy but I love them. Luhan breaked the hugged and we started practicing.

 

 

x x x x

thank you, guys! please look forward in this ouo