Graduation Surprise

Graduation Surprise

It was your graduation ceremony. You struggled a lot during your school days so this day was very important to you.

The event took place in the auditorium of your school, the place was full of people, classmates, their families, teachers, photographers. You felt a little nostalgic when you remembered the moments when your classmates made fun of you saying that you would never be able to graduate. How ever, you were happy that your best friends, Chanyeol and Yixing were with you in this important moment.

 

The ceremony began, you were waiting for your name to be called and pick your papers. When your name was finally called you stood up from your seat, took a deep breath and walked towards the stage to get your papers. “The moment is here” Chanyeol said as he smiled at you.

 

The ceremony was over and everybody were just chilling there, taking pictures with the teachers and their families. They couldn’t stop looking at you and your famous and handsome friends who looked amazing in their suits.

 

“Congratulations ___ah, we are so proud of you” said Lay as he pulled you closer to a hug.

 

“Thank you” you said giving him a smile and hugging Chanyeol after he opened his arms for you to hug him too.

 

“We have a surprise for you” Chanyeol said with a playful smile

 

“Surprise?” you asked.

 

You looked at the entrance door of the auditorium and saw your boyfriend Kris holding a bouquet of beautiful flowers wearing a suit and looking handsome as ever. He walked towards you and handed you the flowers.

 

 

“Congratulations my love!” he said as he pressed his lips against yours. “I am so proud of you”

 

“But…I thought you were in Vancouver” you stuttered.

 

“Seeing my girlfriend in her graduation is more important than anything” he winked.

 

“You are the best, thank you so much babe” you said as you snuggled in his arms.

 

“I love you so much” he stared deep into your eyes.

 

“I love you so much more” you said as you leaned closer for a kiss.

 

Later, they took you to a restaurant that seemed very lonely and dark since the lights were off. When you stepped in the lights went on and a lot of male voices shouted "Congratulations!" it was the rest of the EXO members. You all had a nice dinner and celebrated your graduation with some drinks.