Chapter One

The Fear of Losing You

"But Baek, I said I was sorry!" Chanyeol pleaded, following his petite boyfriend through the halls. "I can't believe you." Baekhyun grunted, pushing his way through the crowded hall. "All we did was talk, I swear!" Chanyeol said, the sentence making Baekhyun scoff. "Yeah, you go to a party with me but spend an hour and a half with some other girl. I had to be the third wheel for Jongin and Kyung!"

 

Chanyeol groaned as he watched Baekhyun sped up his pace, walking ahead to his classroom. When his boyfriend left out of his sight, he sighed and leaned against the locker.

 

"Damn, what's up with you?" A familiar dancer's voice asked.

 

"Baek is still mad at me." The giant responded, closing his eyes. "For hanging out with Dara noona all night?" Jongin smirked. "I don't blame you. That noona is pretty-" He was cut off by an arm pulling on his sleeve. Jongin turned for his eyes to meet with Kyungsoo's. "Jongin? What about that noona?" Jongin grinned at the wide-eyed boy. "I was going to say that Dara noona is pretty hot, but she'll never beat my Soo." He wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and kissed his forehead.

 

"I'm not going to be your third wheel now, you already did that to Baek." Chanyeol left the couple to themselves.

~~~

Jongdae looked over the book shelf, taking peeks at the boy a couple metres away from him, while pretending to read the book on Physics in his hands. Yixing was sitting at one of the tables, finishing up his homework. The latter always forgot something at some point, and homework was a less frequent one. Minseok, who was actually reading his Physics book, sighed next to Jongdae. "Dude, you like him. Just ask him out."

 

"Are you crazy? I can't. It'd ruin our friendship." The boy frowned. He's made it pretty clear to Minseok that he thinks that things might get awkward between their circle of friends if they ever broke up. Their friends would have to pick sides, and they'd probably never be able to hang out as a group again. Jongdae had settled for just being friends. "Being like this is just fine."

 

"Too bad. I ship you guys." Luhan came up behind the two. "I'm pretty sure Yixing likes you, too. He acts all nice and sweet around you." Jongdae rolled his eyes. "He's nice and sweet to everyone. It's Yixing we're talking about." The baozi between them was about to speak, but the bell interrupted him. Luhan shrugged and walked away, dragging Minseok behind him.

 

Yixing, backpack slung over his shoulder, walked up to Jongdae. "Hey, were you waiting for me?" The boy nodded. "Yeah. Let's go to music club together." Yixing nodded and followed him out of the library.

~~~

Sehun pulled his t-shirt over his head and slipped it on. Checking his hair in the mirror one more time, he picked up his bag. "Tao, are you ready to go yet? We're gonna be late for music club." The panda boy tied up his shoes and stood up. "Almost. Come here." He took Sehun's hand and pulled him to the corner of the change room. "Tao, wha-"

 

He was interrupted by Tao slammed him to one of the lockers and crushing their lips together. Sehun put his hands on his shoulders and pushed him back. "Stop, we're gonna be late!" Tao ignored him and kissed him again. This time, Sehun found himself responding, wrapping his arms around his neck. He opened his lips slightly, letting Tao slip his tongue inside.

 

Their tongues battled inside their mouths, Tao gaining dominance and searching Sehun's mouth. The latter whimpered, "Z-Zitao..." Tao smirked and kissed down his sharp jaw to his neck. He , kissed, and bit a cetain spot tht he knew drove the younger wild. Finally, a loud moan broke out from his throat, making Tao pull back. "Okay, I'm ready. Let's go." He headed towards the door. Sehun rolled his eyes and followed behind.

~~~

Junmyeon waited alone in the music room. He could never be late, so he had to be early. Isn't that what every leader was supposed to do? "Of course, you're the first one here." Yifan, who liked to be called Kris, walked into the choir room. "So, what are we doing today?"

 

"Oh, just going over last week's songs, and some songs to get us ready for the talent show." The leader held up several copies of music sheets. "Do I get to rap?" Kris asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Of course you do." Junmyeon smiled, leaning for a kiss. Their moment was ruined when the door and opened and the boys came in. "Let's get ready to rock!" Chanyeol and Jongin chanted.

The boys all took their seats in the music room.

"Alright, is everyone here?" Junmyeon asked. Being the leader of the group, he had to take care of things such as attendance.

"Yixing will be back in a second." Jongin looked up from talking to Chanyeol. "He needed to piss." Kyungsoo sat down next to the tan boy. "Baekhyun went to get his music sheets from his locker."

Junmyeon nodded and stood at the front of the room. "Anyway, let's get started!"

As he clapped his hands together, the shot of a gun echoed through the halls outside.

 

 

 


 

A/N: Hello~! First story, and first chapter up! The story might seem a bit boring right now, but it's supposed to be kind of an introduction to the story and characters. So basically Jongdae is crushing on Yixing and Baek is mad at Yeol for talking to Dara all night at a party they were at. Everyone else is dating. XD

Anyway, please tell me what you think, if I should continue or not, and please be gentle! New author here! n_n'