The Truth

I Love You Because...

Sunhi's POV-

 

Our kiss held for a few seconds before he pulled away. He looked surprised, like his actions weren’t normal.

“I-I’m sorry. I don’t usually act this way…” he said looking at his feet. Before I could reply, we both looked up when we heard a light knock on the door frame. Standing there with an astonished look on his face was Suho. His astonishment soon faded to what looked like anger. He took long strides into the room and grabbed my wrist, pulling me out of the room.

“I’m taking you home” Suho growled in a low voice. I didn’t understand why he was so upset.

After we got in the car I directed Suho to my house. We finally pulled up in front of my house and I opened the door and slid out of the car. As soon as I closed the door Suho sped away. My brain was full of mixed emotions. I was so confused by the scene that had just happen.

I decided to go to bed and get some sleep so I walked upstairs to my bed room and changed into my pajamas. As I plopped down onto my bed and stared up at the sealing, the events that occurred replayed over and over in my head. I'm never going to sleep at this rate.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV-

I don’t know what got into my head, I honestly think I’m going insane. I’ve never kissed a girl in my life, and now I randomly kiss Sunhi. Plus I just met her, but I felt something. Like an urge telling me to kiss her when I saw her standing there in my room.

I know Suho has been talking about her constantly since he saw her in homeroom, but I just couldn’t resist the temptation. She looked so beautiful standing beside my bed. Everything just happened suddenly, and now I have to face Suho when he comes home. I think I will just lock my door and avoid him for a while.

 

No POV-

When Suho got home he slammed the front door of the house shut and rushed up the stairs angry. He walked up to Kyungsoo’s door and began to pound on it with all his might.

“YOU BETTER COME OUT HERE NOW!!!” he yelled making the other boys rush upstairs

“Yah! Suho! What’s going on” Chanyeol yelled making his way up the stairs. All of the boys crowed around to see what was going on.

“This little prick was making out with Sunhi!” Suho said making the boys look at each other in surprise.

“Uhhh… Are you sure Suho?” Chen asked

“Yes I’m sure, why? Do you think I’m lying?” Suho asked, glaring at Chen.

“Well Kyungsoo isn’t really that type of person, you know?” Chen explained to Suho

“But… he… they… I walked in on them when I was looking for Sunhi earlier!” Suho shouted

“Are you sure?” Luhan asked

“Why would I lie about something like this?” Suho said with a soft tone to his voice

“Well, I could go talk to him.” Luhan offered

“Yeah that works. I will take Suho downstairs to calm down” Chen said and soon all the boys cleared, leaving only Luhan at Kyungsoo’s door. Luhan knocked gently on Kyungsoo’s door.

“Hey buddy, its Luhan. Want to talk?”

“No.” was all Luhan heard in response from Kyungsoo.

“Suho is downstairs, it’s just me. Please let me in Kyungsoo.” Luhan said and waited for a minute when he heard footsteps in the room. Soon the door opened a tiny bit with Kyungsoo peeking out to make sure it was only Luhan. When he was sure, he opened the door to invite Luhan in and sat down on his bed. Luhan took a seat right next to him on the bed and looked over to him.

“So what happened?” Luhan wondered

“Nothing.” Kyungsoo said back quickly

“Did you kiss Sunhi?” Luhan asked while Kyungsoo said nothing. Kyungsoo just turned his head and looked at Luhan, his big eyes filled with guilt. Luhan was at a loss for words, as they sat in silence. Surprisingly Kyungsoo spoke up first.

“I’m sorry.” He said looking back down to his feet

“Why are you sorry? You didn’t do anything wrong.” Luhan comforted him

“Why do you look upset?” Kyungsoo asked

“I’m just surprised, but im also proud of you.” Luhan answered. There was a pause before Luhan stared talking again and asked questions. Luhan soon left and Kyungsoo decided to go to bed after his long stressed filled day.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors note:

sorry this chapter was super short, and that it took me so long to update. my computer reset itself so i lost everything and i had to rewrite this chapter :P

 

-Megh101