Mesmerized

I Love You Because...

After school was finished Sunhi sauntered back to her locker to pick up her thing, before she would go to wait for her mom to pick her up. Sunhi was secretly wishing that Kyungsoo would be at his locker so she could see him, but unfortunately he wasn't.

'Why am I thinking about him so much? I don't even know him.' Sunhi thought to herself before opening her locker and pulling her things out. She then walked to the front of the school and sat on a wooden bench outside. She noticed students leaving on busses and in  cars. As the amount of students drastically decreased, she realized that she had been waiting for twenty minutes. Pulling out her phone, she dialed her mothers phone number and put the phone to her ear.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello?" she heard her mothers voice on the other end of the call

"Hey mom are you coming to pick me up?"

"Oh! Sunhi, I'm sorry sweetie I have to work late again. Can you walk home?"

"Yeah, that's fine mom" Sunhi said slightly disappointed 

"Ok, I will see you when I get home. Bye" her mother said

"Bye" she said hanging up

Sunhi sighed in disappointment and forced herself to stand to her feet and take the 30 minute  walk home. Stepping down the stairs of the school and making her way down the side walk, she stopped with curiosity when she heard honking and loud chatter in the parking lot. She noticed that the twelve boys were all pilling into four cars.

"Hurry up, I'm ready to go home!" She heard Kai yell as the boys finished getting into cars. Three of the cars began to speed away as the last one pulled up right next to her and honked the horn. She watched as the window rolled down slowly, to reveal Suho in the drivers seat and another - who introduced himself at lunch as Tao - in the passenger seat.

"Hey, do you need a ride?" Suho asked nonchalantly

"I think I will be fine"Sunhi said smiling and continued to walk forward

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yeah I-"she began to say but got cut off by Tao

"Just get in"Tao said making Sunhi turn bright red

"O-ok..." She said opening the back door of the car and plopping in the backseat. Her faced turned even redder when she realized Kyungsoo was sitting right next to her. Sunhi stared out the window feeling extremely awkward, making sure not to make eye contact with him. Soon Sunhi realized they were driving in the opposite direction of her house.

"Uhh... My house is...umm...in the opposite direction" she forced the words out

"You can't hang out at our place for a little?" Suho asked with a smirk on his face 

"I-I guess I can" she struggled to get the words out 'mom probably won't be home until midnight anyway. Might as well do something' she thought to herself. 

"Good." Suho said and Tao began to snicker
 
After driving for about ten minutes they reached a long dirt road leading to a modern house, that was hidden within the woods. (The house looks like this: http://www.blackbathroom.net/wp-content/uploads/2009-10-modern-wooden-house-design.jpg ) The house was beautiful, with large windows on the front side and nature completely surrounding it. The house was completely hidden from the street by all the large trees.

"Wow..." Sunhi said in amazement while the three boys snickered at her.

Throwing her backpack over her shoulder, she stepped out of the car and pushed the door shut. She followed The boys into the house and set her stuff down by the door.

"You live here?" She asked

"Of coarse. Why would I bring you here if we didn't live here?" Suho said

"Just wondering..." She said still mesmerized by the beautiful house.

"Come on, the rest of the guys are in the living room" Suho said grabbing Sunhi's hand, making her feel awkward. She looked back for Kyungsoo but noticed only Tao was following them.

"SUNHI!!" She heard the boys chant as she walked into the living room

"H-hey" she said waving shyly. Still being dragged by Suho, he pulled her to sit right next to him on the couch.

"Let's watch a movie!" Xiumin exclaimed while getting up and turning on the DVD player, as the rest of the boys agreed on a movie.

--------------------------------------


After watching about fifteen minutes of the movie, Sunhi began to be curious about the rest of the house. She looked at the boys who had their eyes glued to the tv screen, so she decided she would go explore the large house. She stood up and began to tiptoe away, but Suho noticed her and grabbed her wrist.

"Where are you going babe?" He said staring up at her. 'Did he just call me babe?' Sunhi thought.

"Just to the bathroom" she said and walked away.

After walking through the house aimlessly for a while, she noticed a large curved staircase leading to the second floor. She decided she would go up the stairs to explore some more. Walking through the dark halls she noticed lots of closed doors, but there was one that was glowing with light. She let her curiosity get the best of her and decided to walk to the room. She noticed the door was slightly cracked open so she peeked inside. She noticed a sleeping Kyungsoo, with books scattered all around him including one wide open in his hand. 

Sunhi hadn't really thought about her actions before she quietly stepped into the room and walked up to him. She pulled the book out of his hand and read the title Romeo and Juliet. Sunhi had read that book before many times and believed it was a true love story. She set the book on the floor and began to stack the rest of the books on top.

Once finished, Sunhi looked at Kyungsoo for a minute. Admiring his milky skin and his cute face shape. Sunhi had also noticed that some of his hair had fallen down onto his face, so she slowly reached her hand down. Gently she pushed the hair out of his face, loving every second of it.

 Mesmerized by his features she failed to realize that he had slowly opened his eyes. He watching her diligently, and admired her beauty. He began to sit up but startled her slightly, making her jump backwards. Kyungsoo stood up from his bed, grabbed her wrist gently, and pulled her forward making their body's touch. Without warning Kyungsoo swiftly bent down kissing Sunhi, igniting fireworks within them both. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!  :) I had so much fun writinging it!! What do you think is going to happen next chapter? If you have any advice please tell me!! Thanks for reading!

 

-Megh101