Chapter II

Oddly Attracted to You

"Ugh, pants, pants, pants...no pants?!" Minkyung said frustratingly. She has been getting ready to go to Stardom but she can't find a pair of pants. All she sees are pairs of shorts. "Yah, why are you so loud?!" Heerin yelled from her room.

"Unnie, I thought you were incharge of laundry this week?!" Minkyung asked back. "Why no pants?!"

"Umm, about that!" Heerin yelled then stood by Minkyung's bedroom door which was open. "I'm so sorry Kyungie, we are so busy with trainee life that I was not able to take care of laundry. Why? What's wrong?"

"There are no pants in my closet." Minkyung said through gritted teeth. "All I see are pairs of shorts."

"So? What's wrong with that?"

"You know I don't do shorts unnie." Heerin rolled her eyes.

"Lee Minkyung, just for this week okay? I'll handle the laundry this weekend. Please?" Heerin pleaded. "It's your fault for making me a trainee~" Minkyung kept quiet for a while. Thinking about her and B-Joo's choreo, she cringed. The choreo was a little touchy and all, then she has to wear shorts now? But what can she do? All of her pants are in the laundry.

"Alright, fine! Just for this week I'm going to wear this not-so-decent thingys." Minkyung said as she grabbed a red pair of shorts from her closet.

 

After getting prepared, the two went straight to Stardom. As they went in, their trainers, Topp Dogg, was already there earlier than them. "Eo! Our trainees are here!" Gohn announced as he clapped his hands in delight, being the same loud person that he is.

"Annyeong oppadeul! Dongsaengs!" Heerin greeted.

"Heerin-ah~" a familiar voice called from Heerin's back, making her smile and turn around.

"Sollie-ah" Heerin greeted back with a hug. Minkyung has this disgusted look on her face again. Though she reacts like this, she's still happy for her two best friends to finally be a couple after a lot of things had happened to them.

"Ohh~ someone's jealous~" Yano cooed, receiving a blank look from Minkyung.

"Good morning to you too, big face." She replied sarcastically.

"Noona, is it just me or this the first time you wore shorts here?" Xero asked as he noticed Minkyung's new appearance.

"Oh, yeah. I noticed that too." Seogoong butted in.

"I was not supposed to wear this, okay? It's a long story." Minkyung retorted.

"Okay noona, B-Joo hyung is waiting for you inside. Go, so you won't get jelous of Hansol hyung and Heerin noona." A-Tom teased and high fived Yano.

"Yeah, sure." she mumbled sarcastically.

 

Minkyung entered the same practice as yesterday. As she entered, B-Joo's presence welcomed her. She stopped a little when she saw B-Joo only wearing a black undershirt and a pair of black sweatpants. She shook those thoughts away quickly and proceeded inside. The choreographer's not yet around, she thought. 

 

B-Joo turned to look at her and stopped what he was doing. She's only wearing shorts today, he thought. He couldn't take his eyes off the sight of her milky white legs. "What are you looking at?" Minkyung spoke, making B-Joo snap back to reality.

 

After the long deafening silence, the choreographer came. "Good morning to bofh you!" She greeted cheerfully.

"Good morning Heesul songsaengnim!" Both greeted and bowed.

"You done with warm-up exercises?" Both nodded. Heesul clapped her hands in full excitement. "Then let's get started!"

 

*~*~*~*

 

"Aish! Minkyung! Why are you so stiff! Goodness!" Heesul complained as she ruffled her hair in frustration. "Don't feel awkward okay? It's just B-Joo! Follow what I tell you! Only look at his eyes and feel relaxed while moving!" Heesul scolded. Minkyung bowed in apology. "Choesonghamnida! I'll do it again." she said. Heesul nodded snd went back to her sitting position.

 

Truth be told, Minkyung was feeling slightly uncomfortable because there was a part of the choreo where in she will raise her right leg to B-Joo's side while she leans on him then he has to slide his finger from the side of her knee up to her waist before grabbing both of her sides so he can carry her. Since she was feeling so awkward, she couldn't move properly.

 

And again, the music played from where her mistake was. Both of them then began dancing. Slowly, she began to approach B-Joo and decided to do everything properly. When both of her and B-Joo meets in place, she stared at B-Joo's eyes and B-Joo was the same. Not breaking eye contact, she slowly raised her right leg to B-Joo's side as she leans in slowly, making her and B-Joo's face even more closer. That's when she started feeling her heart beat rapidly. She can also feel the heat rising to her face. 

 

Minkyung has to admit, she found B-Joo attractive once their faces were close. His attrativeness made her forget her anger for B-Joo in a while. His pair of dark round orbs that was staring right back at her own brown ones, as if he was looming through her soul. His perfectly shaped nose that was already touching hers and his pink plump lips that were a few centimeters apart from her thin ones.

 

Soon she felt electricity ran down her and spine and her hair rise as B-Joo slowly slides his finger from the side of her knees then to her thighs then to her waist. He then gripped her hips and then raised her gently then spun before slowlg bringing her down for another close up. Then again, they were staring at each other, no one dared to look away.

 

"Okay! Bravo! I like it!" Heesul cheered as she clapped her hands, returning both back to reality. B-Joo slowly realeased Minkyung. "Okay! Good! Now that's for today! We're done with the first and second verse! Tomorrow, we will be starting with verse three and the chorus!" Heesul announced. "You're fast learners guys! Keep it up!" She added. "Okay, see you tomorrow guys!" The two nodded and bowed at their choreographer.

 

When the choreographer left, Minkyung jogged to her bag and grabbed her bottled water. After she drank, she glanced at B-Joo, who was still drinking water. She can't help but stare at B-Joo. The thought of their faces that was so close came to her mind, making her blush suddenly.

 

Shaking those thoughts off, she grabbed her bag and left the practice room without saying a word. B-Joo just stared at the door slowly closing. Maybe she's still mad at me? He thought.

 

*~*~*~*

 

Days passed by, slowly by slowly, the choreo was complete for the song. All they have to do now is practice and practice so they can perfect it.

 

Minkyung, as days flew by, continues to have rapid heartbeats and she keeps on blushing. This was the first time that she got touched by a boy. She never let any boy touch her but because her job is what they're talking about, she has to agree.

 

She has to be honest, her anger for B-Joo is starting to cool down. Even though they're not allowed to talk to each other, there are times when B-Joo gets the message of how uncomfortable she becomes so he tries to distance himself a little so she won't feel awkward. Also, she has been having real weird feelings lately. Now because of the job she has to keep, she's having weird feelings for a boy whom she's mad at. She even doesn't know where those feelings came from or what are they. Just one look from him, her heart will go wild inside.

 

As for B-Joo, he was feeling the same way. Never he had felt the same way about a girl before. Sometimes, he can't help but stare at Minkyung sometimes. There's something about her that is so irresistable.

 

*~*~*~*

 

It was already one day left before performing their choreo in front of the CEO. Minkyung and B-Joo of course, were busy practicing inside the practice room with their choreographer still present.

 

"Okay! Good job! You two are so ready for your performance!" Heesul announced. "Well, goodluck guys! I know you'll do well! Goodbye and see you tomorrow!" She added before leaving the two inside the room.

 

As usual, both jogged towards their bag to drink water. B-Joo finished his water and glanced at Minkyung, she was sweating hard. They have been practicing for two hours, who wouldn't? Now that he glanced at her, he couldn't look away. Minkyung's hair was in a mess, she's only wearing a sleeveless shirt and a pair of shorts. In short, she looked y in that state.

 

The next thing he knew, Minkyung was already on the wall, both arms pinned by him. Minkyung widened her eyes at B-Joo's sudden actions in shock. B-Joo's eyes were staring right at her eyes. Again, her heart began beating rapidly. "B-B-Joo..." she managed to whisper. B-Joo slowly leaned in, placing his forehead on hers while all can Minkyung do is stare at his movement while she tries to process everything. "You don't know Minkyung.....you don't know how irresistable you are that I couldn't take it anymore..." he whispered, voice husky. "Don't you know that I couldn't think straight sometimes? Well it's because of you..."

"B-Joo...w-what are you s-saying? L-let go of-" Minkyung was cut off when B-Joo crashed his lips on her. She widened her eyes more. B-Joo is kissing me, . He's kissing me! She thought.

 

Minkyung began struggling to get free, knowing that her partner is kissing her but B-Joo held her in place tighter. She tried and tried struggling but he was so strong. She tried to pull both of her arms from B-Joo's grip but he only tightened it. Not knowing what to do, she gave up. B-Joo was still kissing her. His soft lips moved against her frozen ones. Then slowly by slowly, she began to fall beneath his spell.

 

Once Minkyung responded to the kiss, B-Joo loosened his grip on bith of her arms and placed them around his neck. He than placed both of his hand on her waist, pulling her closer to him, making Minkyung clung onto his hair more as they got more immersed in kissing.

 

After a minute of a heated scene, the two broke away for air, their foreheads touching while their breathes are entangled. 

 

Realizing what she just did, Minkyung pushed B-Joo away from her. B-Joo was taken aback by this. Minkyung gave him a confused and shocked look before grabbing her bag and walked out. B-Joo stared at the door that just closed after Minkyung left and ruffled his hair in a sudden frustration. "I just kissed Minkyung! What am I doing?!"

 

*~*~*~*

 

"Okay, you did good." CEO commented as he claps his hand in satisfaction. "I'm impressed. You proved to me that my expectation was wrong."

"Gamsahamnida!" B-Joo and Minkyung thanked and bowed.

"And because of that, you both got your job back." CEO announced.

"Gamsahamnida!" They repeated.

"So, both of you can leave now and continue your job tomorrow." CEO smiled at them then left the practice room.

 

They were the only ones that is left inside the room. Silence and awkwardness filled the air as no one dared to speak. Minkyung glanced at B-Joo, who was already staring at her. He took a step forward. "Minkyung, I'll-"

"No, don't come any closer!" Minkyung took a step back.

"Minkyung"

"No, stay away from me." And with that, Minkyung walked out.