Chapter I

Oddly Attracted to You

"When are you gonna learn respect?!" B-Joo yelled. It's been one week for Minkyung and Heerin's trainee days. B-Joo has been training Minkyung in dance. The girl couldn't just cut her sarasm. She can't help it, he was keep on asking stupid questions.

 

Minkyung blinked at his sudden outburst. "When you learn not to escape from your responsibilities." Minkyung answered. He gave her a confused and annoyed expression.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, making the other one snicker.

"Don't play dumb with me," she replied, making B-Joo only more confused. "You know what you did yesterday." He gaped at Minkyung. How did she know? he thought. Minkyung smirked. She read what was completely written on B-Joo's face. "So, who's the bad guy?"

"W-what are you saying? I-I don't know what you're talking about." he stuttered.

"Then, why are you stuttering?" her smirk widened. 

"I'm not!" He defended.

"Stop denying already." she said. "You're caught already."

"I'm not denying!"

"So Hansol lied to me yesterday?" 

"No, Hansol never lie-" realizing what he said, he covered his mouth. , he mentally cursed.

 

Minkyung chuckled darkly. "Are you gonna stop lying to me or should I tell your manager what you have been doing?" She asked. B-Joo stared at her for a while. He lost it. "Alright! Alright! You got me!" He surrendered. "I was supposed to teach you yesterday. Happy now?!" 

"So Hansol wasn't lying?"

"No, he wasn't"

"Got ya" she snickered. B-Joo gave her a confused look. "So it's true after all. You told Hansol to train me instead of you. I thought Hansol was just playing with me." Minkyung said, that smirk never leaving her face. "I didn't actually believe at first but you just told me the truth yourself." 

 

Minkyung stormed out of the room. B-Joo widened his eyes as he watched Minkyung's back disappear through the door. He went after her and nervously trailed behind her. "W-What are you doing?!"

"Can't you see? I'm going to CEO-nim's office. I'll complain about your behavior." She answered, quickening her pace with B-Joo trying to catch up with her.

"But I thought you said that if I tell you the truth, you won't report me to CEO-nim?"

"Well, you thought wrong. I was only playing with you. I used that threat to get the truth out of you."

"What?!" He bursted, gaining bewildered looks from other people in the second floor.

"Stop being noisy!" Minkyung complained softly. 

"Oh I won't stop!" He almost yelled. "I won't stop until you stop walking!"

"Geurae, go ahead and make a scene. I'm not the one getting embarassed. You're just ruining your image."

"Like you hadn't done anything wrong!" He said loudly. "You're being disrespectful!" Minkyung stopped walking and glared at him.

"Because you keep asking stupid questions." She said, trying to keep her calm.

"See? Look how direspectful you are!"

"You're stupid though."

"Disrespectful!"

"Stupid!"

"Disrespectful!"

"Stupid!"

"Disrespe-"

"Kim Byungjoo! Lee Minkyung!" Both turned their heads to the owner of the voice. To their surprise, it was Stardom's CEO. They looked around, realizing that everyone is looking at them. Oh , Minkyung thought.

"To my office, now." He said through gritted teeth. 

 

They both hung their head low and followed the CEO to his office. "What scene are you trying to make out there?!" He raged.

"Kim Byungjoo! You're still a rookie! Are you already ruining your image?!" He scolded, bringing B-Joo to lower his head. CEO then turned to Minkyung. "And you! Lee Minkyung!" He bursted, making Minkyung flinch a little. "You're just a new trainee! What are you trying to show?!" Minkyung bowed her head a little in apology. "Now tell me, what were you two fighting about?" He asked, trying to make his voice calm as possible. 

 

Silence followed, making him only more frustrated. "What were you too fighting about?!" He repeated, a little louder.

"It's my fault sajangmim." B-Joo answered bravely. Minkyung glanced at B-Joo with surprise in her eyes. "I was in charge of training her in dance the other day but I told Hansol to do it for me instead."

"And why did you do such thing?"

"Becau-"

"B-because I was being disrespectful, sajangnim." it was B-Joo's turn to look at Minkyung. She was trying to look brave but she was already shaking in too much nervousness.

"What do you mean?"

"I was being rude at B-Joo sunbaenim, causing him to do that." she added and ducked her head low.

"Why were you being rude Lee Minkyung? You're just a new trainee. Who do you think you are?!" He yelled, making Minkyung flinch again.

"And Byungjoo! Regardless of the attitude your trainee showed, you shouldn't have done that! You both are bunch of kids!" He scolded again.

"Choesonghamnida!" They both bowed in apology.

"And because of this fight, I'll give you two an assignment. This assignment will help you too get along, hopefully." he said. "I'm giving you two weeks, two weeks to make a choreography." They both raised their head to give the CEO a shocked look. "One of our choreographers will help you. If you won't be able to make one, then it is goodbye Stardom entertainment for both of you." he added. 

 

[B-Joo's POV]

 

I can already see Minkyung's nervousness. Even though she tried to look okay but it is already obvious that she's shaking. If only the atmosphere is not so tensed, I'd laugh at her face. This rude girl, I never knew she'd be this weak.

 

"Your two weeks will start....tomorrow." CEO-nim said. "Please go to the practice room near my office tomorrow." Now we have to make a choreography for two weeks! How are we gonna make one? It would definitely be awkward.

 

"You can go out of my office now." CEO-nim spoke. Me and Minkyung bowed and left the office. I closed the door behind me while Minkyung was marching straight ahead. I laughed a little and jogged towards her. "Hey, you should have seen your face! You were so nervous that you were-"

"Don't talk to me." She said with a low voice and an angry glare. I stared at her in shock as she glared at me a little longer before leaving me there, standing.

 

In how many days we were arguing about nonsense, this is the first time I saw her angry. Her eyes was teary too. Was she that nervous?

 

I just watched her disappearing back from where I was standing. She raised her hands to her face, as if wiping something off. Is she crying?

 

*~*~*~*

 

 "So, this is choreographer Kim Heesul, she will be the choreographer" the CEO announced. The choreographer bowed with a big smile on her face. "Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Heesul imnida!"

"Every rules will be on her so you have to follow her directions."

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Minkyung imnida!" Minkyung bowed first.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Topp Dogg B-Joo imnida!" B-Joo followed. The choreographer nodded at them both.

"Choreographer Kim, you're in charge. I trust you." The CEO said, making the choreographer nod her head again.

"You two, behave." He commanded, making the two nod their head vigorously.

 

The CEO gave the two a last warning look before leaving. "So, you two have been fighting I heard?" She began. The two nodded slowly before lowering their heads.

"Okay, are you to okay now?" She asked once more. Silence followed. She nodded, realizing the answer is no. "Okay...I guess not. Well, I'll fix that." She said with a smirk and went to the laptop. "So, since CEO-nim asked for my help for you too, I got to choose an easy song for your choreography." she told as she looked for the song. After a few seconds, they heard a familiar melody. "Yeah..." the voice began. "Yes, you're thinking of the right song. It's Exo's Moonlight." She interrupted. "With the slow beat and pleasant melody, we can easily make a good slow choreo for you, partners." She added.

 

Both widened their eyes as they heard the word 'partners'. "Umm yeah, you heard it right. You two will be partners." She said once she noticed their slightly shocked expression. "Okay, now, for the rules. Rule number one, NO FIGHTING. When you come inside this practice room. I don't want you saying a word to each other. You can only talk through eye contact, inside this room, clear?" The two hesitated before nodding their head. "Second, I want obedience. Whatever I told you about the choreo, you should follow. I don't want any objections. Like what the CEO said, you should follow my rules, clear?" The two nodded again. "Okay then, we're good."