Chapter 7

Memories

[ Taeyeon’s POV ]

“ Tae ! ”

“ Tae ! ”

“ TAE ! Are you okay ? ”

 

A familiar voice rang in my head. I tried to open my eyes although my head hurts like crazy. I held my head and a grunt escaped from my mouth.

“ Urgh ” I finally could open my eyes, I squinted them because the light.

“ Tae, are you okay ? ”

That voice again. I turned my head to the source of that voice. I saw a familiar figure, way too familiar. A smile made its way to my face. That person has a frown on her face. I reached to cup both of cheeks.

“ I’m fine, Fany ” I said while caressing her lovely cheeks. My eyes moved to the little girl that sat on Tiffany’s laps.

“ Got some rush of memories again ? ” Tiffany asked, the frown on her face was still there.

“ Kinda, don’t worry, I’m fine ” I smiled.

“ But- ”

“ Can I hold her ? ” I cut her words.

“ Of course ” Tiffany handed me the little girl to me with a wide smile. I made the little girl sat on my laps.

“ Hey Seohyun ” I greeted the little girl and Seohyun smiled at me, her smile even reached her little eyes.

“ You two looks alike ” Tiffany commented.

“ Of course, she’s my daughter ” I stated proudly.

“ She’s mine, look at her eye smile, she got it from me ” Tiffany said in defense.

“ She’s our daughter ” I chuckled at Tiffany’s childish argument. I kissed Seohyun’s forehead then Tiffany’s. I watched as Tiffany showed her infamous eye smile.

Yeah, I have a happy family now. Just me, Tiffany, and our little Seohyun.Though I’m still not fully recover yet. I still having some memories rush. Tiffany said I’ll recover soon but I know my body the best. I was the one who chose to forget all those painful memories. After I had that brain surgery, my mind decided to delete all my painful memories and left me with the happy ones until Tiffany trigger it all back with her simple kiss.

“ Hey, why are smiling ? ” Tiffany asked.

“ Nothing ” I said with a wide grin.

“ I don’t believe it ” Tiffany pouted.

“ Well, I was thinking about our first kiss ” I smirked when I saw Tiffany was blushing.

“ Yah ! Why do you think about something like that ! ” Tiffany slapped my arm.

“ Why not ? It was the cure of my amnesia right ? ” I smiled.

“ ert ” She said with her red face.

“ Said someone who kiss her patient that think himself as a 7 years old kid ”

“ T-that was… ” Tiffany face palmed herself.

“ Speechless ” I teased.

She didn’t reply me and just hid her face. I reached her hands and hold it while one my free hand holding Seohyun so she won’t fall.

“ Don’t be shy ” I said and leaned in to kiss her, “ I’m glad you agreed to be my psychologist 4  years ago, I’m glad you didn’t give up on me 4 years ago, I’m glad you kissed me 4 years ago, I’m glad I met you 4 years ago, and I’m glad you love me ” I leaned to kiss her again.

“ Cheesy ” She said after I pulled back.

“ You like it ”

“ No, I love it ” She kissed my cheek.

 

I always thought that memories only a burden. It made us remember something we don’t want, but now, I learnt to cherish every memories I had with my little family. Good or bad, it still meant a lot for me and I hope these memories will last forever. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that I took months for this chapter..

I just want to say thank you for all my loyal readers..

Thank you for all your supports *bow*

And I’ll always comeback with new stories no matter what happened to GG..

Please leave do leave your comments..

 

PS : I changed the title of this story

 

-author-