Chapter 5

Memories

Tiffany’s heart beat increase each step she took. She glanced at Taeyeon as they walked to Taeyeon’s father and Hayeon’s grave.

“ Fany, what are we doing here ? ” Taeyeon asked since he couldn’t hide his curiosity anymore.

“ We’re going to visit them ” Tiffany said softly while she pointed to 2 tombstone.

 

Taeyeon took a step forward and looked at the 2 tombstone. He froze in his spot and tears started to pour out. He squad down and caressed those tombstone.

Kim JinKi             Kim Hayeon

1958-1996              1996

 

“ D-daddy ? Ha-Hayeon ? ” Taeyeon cried, “ This is a lie right ? They just have the same name as my father and sister right ? Fany, tell me !!! ” Taeyeon gripped on Tiffany’s collar.

“ I’m sorry Tae, your father and sister died when you was 8 ” Tiffany hung her head low. She couldn’t bear to saw the hurt expression that Taeyeon showing.

“ No, no, no ! This can’t be true ! Daddy…Hayeon… ” Taeyeon’s knees gave up. He cried.

“ So this is why they didn’t visit me when I was in the hospital ? This is why mommy never mention them ? This is why mommy always said that they always beside me but I can’t see them ?! ” Taeyeon kept talking to himself. Tiffany only could hug him and whispered comforting words to him.

After crying for almost an hour, Taeyeon wanted to go home. Taeyeon didn’t talk after they arrived in the house and just went straight to his room. Tiffany wanted to help him but she couldn’t do anything.

‘ I hope you’re alright, Tae ’ Tiffany thought silently.

When Tiffany walked out from the bathroom, she found Taeyeon sat on her bed while he hugged his dookongs tightly.

“ Do you need anything Tae ? ” Tiffany asked as she sat beside Taeyeon.

“ Can we talk for awhile ? ” Taeyeon said in a serious tone.

“ What do you want to talk about ? ”

“ My…father and Hayeon ” Taeyeon’s face turned to a sad expression.

“ What do you want to know ? ”

“ How ? How come they end up in that cemetery ? ” Taeyeon held back his tears.

“ Your father was murde- ”

Before Tiffany could finished her sentence, Taeyeon felt his head starting to hurt again.

“ Arrghhh ! ”

“ Tae ! Tae ! ”

Those was the last words he heard before darkness took over.

 

[ In Taeyeon’s Mind ]

Taeyeon then found himself wearing a white tuxedo. He walked around but only found empty space. He sat down on the floor, thinking how to escape. Suddenly he heard a very familiar voice.

“ Oppa ”

He turned his head and saw the baby Hayeon was crawling to him.

“ Oppa ” She called again.

“ Hayeon ” Taeyeon cried and hugged her.

“ Tae ” another voice called him. This time the voice was deeper.

“ Daddy ” Taeyeon looked up.

“ How have you been ? You must be suffer a lot ” Taeyeon’s father frowned.

“ Daddy, please come back, we can’t live without you, mommy and I can’t live without you ” Taeyeon pleaded.

“ You live well after I left, you’re a great son Taeyeon. You make me proud of you ” Taeyeon’s father smiled.

“ But, but… ” Taeyeon tried to suppress his tears.

“ Tae, you need to live happily, help your mom. She needs you. You need to take care of her and be a good son. I love you and I’ll always watch you from here ” He patted Taeyeon’s head.

“ Me too ” Hayeon said and smiled.

“ How ? How I can survive ? ” Taeyeon looked at his father.

“ Tiffany will guide you ”

Then his father and Hayeon started to fade away.

“ DAD ! HAYEON ! I LOVE YOU TOO ! ” Taeyeon yelled and everything turned to darkness.

[ End of Taeyeon’s Vision ]

 

Taeyeon fluttered his eyes open just to met Tiffany’s worried face.

“ Oh My God Tae ! You scared me ! ” Tiffany exclaimed and hug him.

“ Dad… ”

“ What ? ”

“ Ouh, nothing ” Taeyeon sat up.

“ You okay ? ”

“ Um ” Tayeon nodded.

“ I’ll let you sleep then, goodnight ” Tiffany stood up.

“ Goodnight…and thank you ” Taeyeon smiled.

“ You’re always welcome Tae ” Tiffany showed her eye smile and left the room.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the grammar errors and late update

Please leave your comments..

Enjoy !

-author-