Chapter 6

Memories

As the days passed, Taeyeon and Tiffany got closer. Tiffany kept trying to help Taeyeon by brought him to some places in Jeonju but still nothing changes, Taeyeon still acted like a 7 years old kid.

Today Tiffany decided to have a break and stay at home. She accompanied Taeyeon in his room.

“ C’mon Fany, sit here and play with me ” Taeyeon patted the space him. He was sitting on his bed.

“ Oh gosh, I feel like I’m his babysitter ” Tiffany rolled her eyes and sat beside Taeyeon.

“ Hey ! I heard that ! and I’m seven already, I don’t need babysitter ” Taeyeon pouted.

“ Stop acting cute ” Tiffany lied down on the bed and hid her face with the blanket.

Little did Taeyeon know, Tiffany was blushing under the blanket because of her thought.

‘ Yah ! Tiffany Hwang can you stop thinking about him that way ?! He has a seven years old kid’s mind ! He won’t see you as a woman ! Stop thinking about kissing his soft lips, oh I wonder how his lips taste… Oh gosh ! Stop your ert thought ! He’s a kid ! ’ Tiffany scolded herself under the blanket.

Yes, Tiffany already fall over heels with Kim Taeyeon. The way Taeyeon talk, laugh, play, and his innocence make Tiffany fell for him deeply. But she knew, Taeyeon won’t think the same thing about her.

“ Fany-ah, play with me, don’t sleep ” Taeyeon whined while he shook Tiffany’s body that covered with blanket.

“ Fine, fine ” Tiffany sat up.

“ Yay ! ” Taeyeon smiled.

 

Tiffany couldn’t help but to stared at the cute sight. Taeyeon stopped celebrating and stared at Tiffany with a confused face. Tiffany looked straight in Taeyeon’s eyes. Slowly she lost in Taeyeon onyx orbs. Taeyeon too, felt like there was something that made him to kept looking at Tiffany’s eyes. After a few moments, Tiffany started to lean in. Without breaking the eye contact, Tiffany captured Taeyeon’s lips, pouring all her love in that kiss. Taeyeon just kept his eyes closed till the feeling of Tiffany’s lips faded. But suddenly, pain struck Taeyeon’s head.

“ What was that ? ” Taeyeon managed to asked while he dealt with his pain.

“ I-I… ” Tiffany face palmed herself. ‘ Did I just kiss him ?! Is it count as a ual abuse ? What the hell Tiffany !! ’ Tiffany started to scolded herself again.

“ Fany ? ” Taeyeon called weakly.

“ I’m sorry Tae, I should have controlled myself ” Tiffany hung her head low.

“ Y-you didn’t an-answer my q-question, what w-was that ? ” Taeyeon held his head.

“ Huh ? That was a… kiss ” Tiffany still hug her head low.

“ Kiss ? ” Taeyeon could see a lot of images comes out, a rush of memories struck him, everything that once forgotten rushing back into his head like lighting. He was confused. All he could do was held his head tightly.Then he finally gave up and black out.

“ TAE ! ”

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for grammar errors and late update..

At first, I was planning to make this story into chapters..

But..because of a lot of reasons, I decided to cut it short..

And probably..the next chapter will be the last chapter..

Please leave your comments..

Enjoy !

 

-author-