Chapter 2

Memories

In the next morning, Tiffany prepared some items that will be useful for her new patient. After everything was in her bag, she hopped in her car and drove to the hospital.

“ Hey Jess ” Tiffany said as she walked in Jessica’s room.

“ Hi Fany, I’m glad you accepted this job ” Jessica smiled.

“ Yup ! although I accepted this job ‘forcefully’ by you ”

 

Jessica glared at Tiffany. Tiffany just shrugged her shoulder and showed her famous eye smile.

“ So, where’s my new patient ? ” Tiffany said with a innocent face.

“ Follow me ” Jessica led the way to Taeyeon’s ward.

 

They entered the ward and met a man that playing with some peas and cars toys. Tiffany looked at him carefully and turned to Jessica again.

“ Jess, are you sure he’s my new patient ? ” Tiffany asked with a disbelief look.

“ Yeah, why ? ” Jessica confused.

“ How old is he ? ” Tiffany ignored Jessica’s question.

“ He’s 22 this year, again why ? ”

“ Are you sure he’s 22 ?”

“ Yes, I’m sure. He’s the same age as me, can you please answer my question ? ”

“ Jess, are you- ”

“ FOR GOD SAKE TIFFANY HWANG, ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST BEFORE YOU ASKING ANOTHER QUESTIONS ” Jessica cut Tiffany’s words.

“ What’s is your question again ? ”

“ Why did you ask those questions ? ” Jessica asked in an annoyed tone.

“ Oh, can’t you see that he looks like a kid ? I mean he looks like a 15 years old kid ” Tiffany explain effortlessly.

“ Oh… ” that’s all that Jessica could say.

“ Now, let me talk to him ” Tiffany said.

“ Well, let me introduce  you to him ”

 

They were stood besides Taeyeon’s bed now. Tiffany couldn’t help but admired Taeyeon’s baby face.

‘ He’s dangerously cute. His eyes, his nose, his lips… ' Tiffany thought. She kept staring at Taeyeon.

“ Hey Tiff, I’m talking to you ! ” Jessica woke Tiffany up from her day dream.

“ Sorry ” Tiffany smiled shyly when she realized Taeyeon was also staring at her.

“ Taeng, this is Tiffany, your personal psychologist ” Jessica said.

“ Why do I need a personal psychologist, Sica-ah ? Am I mentally sick ? But I feel good, what’s wrong with me ? ” Taeyeon asked with a cute confused face.

“ Taeng, I don’t remember that you’re this talkative when you were 7 ” Jessica sighed.

“ What are you talking about Sica ? ” Taeyeon pouted.

‘ Don’t pout ! This kid is really cute ! ’ Tiffany screamed in her mind.

“ Nothing, now greet your psychologist ” Jessica felt mentally tired.

“ Hi, I’m Tiffany. You’re Taeyeon right ? ” Tiffany showed her killer eye smile.

“ Yeah, I’m Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you ” Taeyeon bowed his head in a cute manner.

“ Nice to meet you too ” Tiffany showed her eye smile again.

“ You’re beautiful noona ” Taeyeon said innocently.

“ Thank yo-, wait, what did you call me ?! ”

“ Noona ” Taeyeon answered.

“ What ?! We’re in the same age, Tae, don’t call me noona ”

“ But… ”

“ No more buts. Jessi, can I talk to him privately ? ” Tiffany used her professional tone.

“ Sure, you two always ignore me anyway ” Jessica rolled her eyes and walked out from Taeyeon’s ward.

 

Tiffany waited until Jessica disappear from the room before turned to Taeyeon. Taeyeon kept playing with his peas.

“ Tae… ” Tiffany called softly

“ Yes ? ” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with curious eyes.

“ How old are you ? ” Tiffany took out her note book, ready to investigate the kid in front of her.

“ I’m 7 years old ” Taeyeon showed number 7 with his fingers.

“ No Taeyeon, you’re 22 ” Tiffany turned serious.

“ What are you talking about Fany noona ? ”

“ Remember this Tae, you’re 22 not 7 and don’t call me ‘noona’ ”

“ But, I’m 7 ” Taeyeon said with teary eyes.

“ Can you tell me about your childhood ? ” Tiffany said softly.

“ My childhood ? I’m happy with a family that love me so much. That’s all that I remember ” Taeyeon hung his head low, he felt a sting in his head when he tried to remember more.

“ Don’t force yourself, Tae, so you have a wonderful family ? ”

“ Yes. There is mom, dad, Hayeon and me ” Taeyeon smiled.

“ Who’s Hayeon ? ”

“ Hayeon is my little sister, she’s really cute but I don’t know why mommy never bring her to here, I miss Hayeon ” Taeyeon pouted.

“ Oh ” Tiffany wrote all the information she needed into her note book.

“ Okay Tae, that’s all for today, see you tomorrow ” Tiffany left the confused Taeyeon and headed to Jessica’s room.

 

 

“ Jessi ” Tiffany sat in front of Jessica’s desk that full of papers.

“ So, how’s Taeng, Fany ? ” Jessica asked.  

“ He’s fine, but I need to know his background ”

“ Why ? ” Jessica asked nervously.

“ That’s the only way to regain his memory back and Jess… ” Tiffany stared straight in Jessica’s eyes.

“ Seems like there’s something wrong with his background ”, Tiffany’s eyes was boring a hole into Jessica, “ Will you tell me what’s in your mind ? ”

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the grammar errors..

Please leave your comments..

Enjoy !

 

-author-