Handsome Jerk

Artificial Fact
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello! Comments are highly appreciated.Thank you for taking the time to read this. <3

Bad Girl- Lee Hyori

Unbelievable.

I stared at the guy infront of me in disbelief.

How could he accuse me of breaking his car window on purpose when I could have perfectly dismantled his face earlier?

“Eh?”

“ Why would I do something stupid like that? I don’t even know this was your car.”

“I bet you were dissapointed I didn’t fell for your hitch and ditch tactic.That’s why you did this.”

 

Woah. Woah. Woah.

Hold on a sec.

Did I just hear dissapointed, me and tactic in the same sentence? Is he kidding the fudge out of me?

I stared at him as if he had just grown another head. That I wish he did so he can watch how I tear his other head slow and painful before I do the same to the remaining one.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

The blonde troll had a smug look on his irritating face. “What? I’m right aren’t I?”

 

 I just scoffed.

 

“You should’ve just told me, kitty. We would have save a lot of time.” Then he winked.

 

Was that supposed to be seductive? Opps.

 

“Let’s just cut to the chase. I’m Joonmyun, but I’m sure you already know that. What’s your name?” He stuck a hand out.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Not interested.”

 

“Hm. Not interested,” He repeated leaning on the car while rubbing his chin.

“ Weird name. But it suits you.” He chuckled, amused.

 

Okay that does it. This jerk-tard’s asking for it.

I was about to yank the hair out of him but he dodged my hands easily.

Darn his fast reflex.

 

“Wild, crazy woman! You should be tamed.” He clucked his tongue in disapprovement.

Tamed? I’m not an animal, you douche!

 

Then I saw him take

Please log in to read the full chapter