A is for Apple

Artificial Fact
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mental Collapse- CL

“Have a good night everyone!”

 

I went out of the coffee shop where I had been working for a month now. I eyed the small envelope that contains my hard earned money before kissing it. I safely tucked it inside my tattered bag. But as soon as I was about to close it, the zipper popped out.

 

Great, now I know where I’ll be spending my money first.

 

 I made my way along the dark sidewalk.

The sun had been long gone when my shift ended. The street was now almost deserted except for a few passer bys.

Just month from now, and I'm official a college student. I can' wait to enter Seoul National University.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn’t notice that I was in a dark alley until I bumped into a stranger with platinum blonde locks and smooth, milky white skin.

 

“Watch where you’re going!” The man shouted at me while he dusted his costly suit for any invisible dirt.

 

Pity. A handsome face with an ugly personality. How ironic.

 

“Oppa, are you okay?” The girl appeared beside him and asked, but before the her hands could touch him, he quickly shoved it away with a glare. “That’s not nice.” I commented with a frown.

He scoffed “Oh really? Why don’t you look in the mirror and see what’s not really nice.”

“What did you say?! You stupid jerk!” I yelled as I furiously grip onto the strap of my broken bag. I wouldn’t mind spoiling this bag even more if it was his face I’d also be breaking. But before I could put my plan into action the girl spoke up.

“Yah! How dare you call him that. Don’t you know who oppa is?” What? She must be kidding. I was defending her against this poop brain and this is how you she repays me?

<
Please log in to read the full chapter