Chapter 5

You Really Love Me?

Suga’s POV

“Jinhee-yah, please look at me.”

But she still looked to the ground, refused to look at me.

“Just for one time, please look at me. I want to see your face, Jinhee-yah,” I said to her again.

Still, she refused to see me. I frustrated. Why you didn’t want to look at me?

Was I scaring you that much?

Was I a monster for you?

I punched the wall next to her and shocked her. Her eyes widened in horror.

And when I notice how scared she was, I let her go and she immediately sat with her legs in her chest.

She feared at me. I made her like this.

I called her , , even . And now, because my frustration, I made she feared at me.

I ruffled my hair in frustration and sit in front of her.

We were just sitting in silent. She still looked to the empty space in front of her with widened eyes and her body still trembled badly.

I looked to her with pain in my heart. Tears started performing in my eyes, but I hold it.

“Jinhee-yah. Do you know that I want to cry right now? Because of you?” I asked her and she finally looked at me slowly.

I smiled to her but my smile immediately faded as soon as I saw she started look at me in fear.

“I’m really sorry… I know I’m the one that make you cry this bad. I’m sorry…,” I said again.

Now, she looked at me but without fear.

“Please listen to me, okay? I asked her while tried to look to her as soft as I can.

She was so fragile right now. One word wrong and I would fail.

I took a long breath and said, “I’m sorry for what I did to you. I’m sorry to call you with all that bad words, because you don’t deserve it. You probably were very shock when I called you with it because I know how innocent you are. You don’t think that I don’t know you, right?”

And her eyes widened in surprise.

I smiled to her and raised my hand to her hair. She flinched a bit but she let me her hair.

“I have been observing you since the first time I saw you. I know you’re different, but my past keep haunting me and block all good things about you,” I said to her, still her hair.

She looked me in curious.

And yes, she didn’t cry anymore.

“In the past, there were girls that used me. All of them confessed to me and I agree to date them, because I want to know if I can really love someone. When I started to develop my feeling to them, they left me. And it kept repeated again and again until I’m sick of it and don’t trust anyone anymore beside my best friends. At the moment, I was scared that no one really loves me and only like me because I’m popular,” I said to her.

She took my hand from her hair and held it.

I looked to her in surprise and I did saw honest in her eyes.

“Yoongi… I mean Suga…I-I don’t know about it… but I really do love you,” she said softly and made me smiled.

I took my other hand and caressed her cheek.

I looked to her and without I realized, I actually looked to her lovingly.

She started to blush very hard when I scooted closer to her.

My face was getting closer to hers and soon enough our nose already touched.

Our lips just separated a few centimeters.

I could felt her nervous breath on my lips.

Her heat became more intense as I move closer to her.

And with one movement, my lips were on hers.

***

This chapter IS NOT the last chapter!!! ><

I made a mistake on calculating the end of this story so yeah this chapter is not the last one :/

The last one will be the next chapter! And I'll try to do it with Jinhee's POV!

Pls wait for it~~ Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote :)