Chapter 2

You Really Love Me?

Jinhee’s POV

Now, it was time to went home, but I didn’t go rush to my home like the usual I did.

I decided to confess to Suga today. What big decision I made ughh…

During the lesson today, I got to gave Suga a letter which was only wrote;

Meet me in the rooftop after school.

My heart beating so hard like it was gonna explode anytime while waiting for the school bell to ringing.

I almost wanted to cancel my confession, but if I didn’t do it today, when would I did it again?

Not every time, you got this kind of chance, right?

When the bell finally rang, I was immediately run to the rooftop and found out that he wasn’t in there yet.

And now, I was so nervous and worried. I kept walked back-forward and bite my finger.

“Jinhee?” someone called me.

It was him.

“S-Suga, y-you are here!” I said to him still very nervous. “Why do you calling me to here? You know, I’m busy,” he said while putting his hand to his pants pocket.

I stood up in front of him and took a long breath, “I want to tell you something. I-“

“Then hurry up,” he said coldly.

“Please don’t cut my sentence before I finish, okay?”

“Yeah yeah, hurry.”

“I-I actually like you, Suga. Since the first time I saw you in my class, I already fell to you. I thought it just a simple teenage crush, but it isn’t. As the time fly, my feeling to you start to grow more. I think now… I even love you,” I said to him with full of confidence.

But my wall of confidence was immediately collapsed when I saw Suga didn’t give any response.

He just stared me with his cold eyes.

If stare can kill a person, I probably already die.

My heart still beating so hard and I was almost cried at the moment.

The urge to run was still there but when Suga came closer to me, I was freeze to the floor.

I was still speechless and only looked to him while he was walking towards me.

When he was already in front of me, he put his fingertips in my lips and made my eyes widened in shock.

He stared deeply to my eyes, like stared to my soul, and he said,

“Don’t talk bull to me, Shim Jinhee. Do you think I will believe to your fake confession, huh?”

“B-But I don’t-“

“Shut up! I know all tricks you play, ! Do you know how many girls that already confessed to me and dating me but ended up to just used me?! Do you know, huh?!” he said while grabbing my hair and made me looked to him.

I shook my head in fear.

Suga that I knew didn’t like this.

This wasn’t Suga.

“Now, , listen to me. Tell to your friends that I won’t believe anymore to this kind of confession. Don’t even try to talk to me tomorrow, okay?!” he screamed in my face.

He was let me go and walking to the door, left me speechless with sharp pain in my heart.

He thought my confession was a kind of joke.

He rejected me in a very harsh way.

Usually girls would cry badly after got rejected like that, but that night, I did’t cry.

***

Sorry for the late post ><

I hope you guys love this chapter <3

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote~~