Chapter 4

You Really Love Me?

Suga’s POV

As soon as my friends woke me up to the reality, I was immediately searched for her.

What if I already hurt her feelings? What if she really loves me?

I didn’t know if I could trust the girls anymore after all this time.

But I thought…

I would try to trust you, Shim Jinhee.

I didn’t want to lose my chance to can trust people again.

Did you really love me, Jinhee? Then where were you?

I searched for her until I almost gave up.

My legs felt so weak after I run from class to class. My voice almost gone after I screamed her name.

Everything I gave just for searched her.

This was how important she was now. She was my last chance.

There was only one place I didn’t search yet; the rooftop.

I walked to there with heavy breathed and I said to myself, “If she isn’t here, I will never forgive myself.”

I would never forgive myself, because I made she cried. I made the real girl that love me cried.

I opened the door and revealed the blue cloudless sky.

But then I heard a cried. I turned my head and saw her.

She was sitting in the floor with her legs in her chest. Her head was down and her hair covering her face.

But her cried was still hearable.

It felt really hurt in my heart seeing an innocent girl like this.

I walked to her and squat down in front of her.  And her cried stop, she noticed that I was in front of her.

“Shim Jinhee… are you cry because of me?” I asked to her and she didn’t give me any response. She didn’t let any voice out but she was start to trembling.

“Hey… why you are trembling? Is it cold?” I asked to her in concern. I really concerned about her right now. I was going to touch her shoulder but she slapped my hand and stood up.

She stood up in front of me and made me to stand up too. She still didn’t look at me and she began to walk away from me.

But I was immediately grabbed her arm and made her looked at me. Her eyes were red and tears were all in her face.

“Are you crying because of me, Jinhee-yah?” I asked to her again and tears started performed in her eyes again.

She tried to release from my grip, but I was stronger. “L-let me go…,” she said weakly while looked to the ground.

Even now, she didn’t want to see my face.

I truly already hurt her.

I grabbed both of her arms and threw her to previous place. I pushed her to stood still and I trapped her between my arms and the wall.

She looked to me in shock.

She was actually had a beautiful eye-shaped, her nose was small and her lips was really pretty.

All about her was beautiful, but sadly it covered with tears.

Tears that came because of me.

***

The next chapter will the last chapter!!

I'm very thankful to anyone that follow this fanfic since the beginning :)

I'll probably make another similar fanfic like this with Suga as main character but less rough ^^

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote!!! :D