Chapter 1

You Really Love Me?

Jinhee’s POV

“Yo, what’s up, dude! How your date yesterday?”

“Is that chick you talking about? Wow man… you gotta be so nervous when you confessed.”

“You must hear about our date last night! It’s so romantic!”

“Omg you must know how romantic he was when he confessed to me yesterdat.”

“You got rejected? Oh my… he’s so mean!”

 

Why everyone were talking about this topic in this early morning…

It’s Monday for the God sake. The day which was everyone hates. And why it seemed everyone just got a girlfriend or boyfriend or got rejected or just confessed. Maybe it was because last Saturday was February 14th.

that day.

I did nothing on that day. Just laying flat on my bed, did nothing. Like I was care enough to search for a boyfriend.

Now, I was so tired because of nothing and didn’t even care to raise my head up from my position.

My position right now was head on the table and arm around my head to hide my face even I know everyone still can see my face.

No one seemed notice me in this class because too busy talking about their own business.

Okay fine, just leave me alone, I didn’t want to see your face either. Their voices truly made my head hurt, specially the high-pitch voices from all sassy girls in my class.

I was so sorry for being so sarcastic right now, but I could do nothing.

No one talked to me, no one greeted me, and no one even noticed I was here.

Because I was the only girl in my class that didn’t have boyfriend.

Like I care.

I was still buried my head in my table until I heard someone yelled and girls screamed, “BTS IS HERE! OMG!”

What the hell….

I knew precisely who BTS was but like usual, I didn’t care. Did you guys curious about whom bangtan was?  I would tell you then since I had nothing to do.

Our school had this kind of gang called BTS that consisted of a senior, 3 sophomores, and 3 juniors. This gang was unique because there was only one senior and usually senior was the strongest between them, 

but this one senior in BTS was Kim Seokjin, the pinky prince(ss).

When I heard about this guy, my reaction was: are you freaking kidding me?

He insisted to everyone to only called him with Jin, to made him ‘looked’ more manly but sweetie, your obsession on pink stuffs won’t make you manly.

Then they have these loveable 3 juniors;

Park Jimin, the muscle man with baby face.

Kim Taehyung a.k.a V, the alien that have 12 years old face but 30 years old voice smoker. Just kidding lol. His voice wasn’t really like a 30 years old voice smoker; his voice was deep and really not suits his face.

And Jeon Jungkook, the magnae-on-top junior. He was the real devilish magnae I ever know.

They were exactly one grade under me. I was a sophomore, okay?

Lastly, the sophomores a.k.a my classmates, that was the reason why I explained them the last.

The youngest between these sophomores was Jung Hoseok or J-Hope. He made his own nickname and I thought it really stupid. He once said the reason his nickname was J-Hope was because he gave a lot of hope. What a liar.

Then, there was Kim Namjoon or Rapmonster. He was Rapmonster because he rap like a monster. Nonsense.

Pardon me, but I couldn’t stop myself to not mock them.

And the last one was Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga from the word Sugar because his smile was sweet as sugar.

I was agreed to him about this one.

Suga probably have to sweetest smile I ever saw. How the lips became thin and his eyes performed an eyes smile totally made crazy.

His skin was so white, almost pale. How I loved his hair, the color just suit him perfectly and the cut made him looked so innocent.

Called me crazy, but I loved him.

***

I'm edited this chapter >< I think the previous chapter one is just a rubbish, so I tried my best to fix it and do it in my way and this is the result^^

I'm very sorry if you guys prefer the old one T__T

I'll do my best for the upcoming chapter~

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote^^