FINAL.

Ideal type.

Epilogue.

A group of men was waiting in their own places in the room as they wait their maknae to came.All of them are not really surprised that their maknae is now inlove with sungmin.They already knew it in the beginning.When they suddenly saw kyuhyun doodling sungmin in the back of his notebook.Well that teenage boy was on his denying stage that time.
A two shadow entered the scene.Heechul can't help not to giggle in his seat as hangeng hugged him from making a scene.Even though the latter was just fanboying over the two shadow.
Donghae and Eunhyuk just smiled at the scene of Kyuhyun and Sungmin with intertwined hands while taking their steps closer to them.Eunhyuk stand up and punched kyuhyun shoulder playfully.
''Well.What do we have here? Your now crazy inlove.'' He teased as kyuhyun tried to hide his blush which got caught by sungmin.Sungmin chuckled.
Heechul approached kyuhyun and pinch his nose ''I told you you'll eat your words later on.Got what i'm saying now? You fool!'' heechul scolded kyuhyun as he turned his attention to sungmin whose playing with his fingers.''You've got a nice !'' he winked as kyuhyun hugged sungmin waist closely to his.
Heechul smirked.
''I'll enjoy this.Just wait maknae.You'll be dead today hahaha.''
He dialed someone's number in his mobile.
''Come here now.In school.Lets the game begin.''
--
Yunho entered the grand school as he saw heechul standing near the tree. ''What do we have here.Chulla? ''
Once again,Heechul smirked.
''Just wanted to test our maknae's patience.'' he lead yunho in the way.In the way where sungmin with kyuhyun

 

Of course.


--


Sungmin got startled as he felt a warm touch on his shoulder.Well it couldn't be kyuhyun.The brat was sleeping beside him in the library.He looked up and saw a handsome man smiling at him.At first he feel so awkward.They are strangers.No string attached at all.

''Uhm.Can i help you?'' the man smiled.

''I just wanted to invite you in my party.I'm heechul's friend by the way.Yunho.''

Sungmin nodded ''Uhm okay.'' he turn around and played with kyuhyun's hair whose starting to wake up from deep sleep.Trying to keep himself busy but the man spun him around from his seat and hugged him.''I hope you could come.Your so cute.I like you already.Heechul is right.'' the man let go of him and pats his head which kyuhyun witness.Kyuhyun glared at the man as he saw him walking away.How could he do that to my boyfriend.Maybe he's not updated about this cutie's status.My Sungmin.

He glanced at sungmin whose frozen in his spot.

''Yah!You look like you saw an angel!'' Kyuhyun hissed and pouted.He forgot to tell his friends about what happen 2 days ago.Sungmin smiled at kyuhyun and pinched his nose which made kyuhyun to pout more. ''You look so adorable hubby.''

--

That night.
Sungmin and Kyuhyun entered yunho's house.Actually the place looks like a mansion in sungmin's eyes.But in kyuhyun's.Its not even the half of our kitchen.He thought.
Suddenly.Yunho walked over sungmin and pecked his cheek.Kyuhyun's eyes was now flaming in anger.He bawled his right fist.Controlling what it wanted to do.Even though he's not invited in this party.He forcely cling onto sungmin cause the latter might get abused by this new 'friend' as sungmin call when getting a permission to this ing party.
Kyuhyun pushed yunho away from sungmin and drag sungmin closed to him who still can't absorbed the reality cause the man who gave him a peck in the cheek was also the man he just met today!
Kyuhyun smiled at victory when he saw yunho walking away but with a teasing smile.He sighed and kissed sungmin right cheek whose been touched by others.Possesiveness actually.
''Yah!I thought you'll only look at me.'' Kyuhyun retorted.Sungmin peck kyuhyun's lips.
''I only love you.I'm not crazy to risked my life for the someone whom i not love or have feelings for.Get it hubby?''
Kyuhyun grinned like an idiot.
Kyuhyun slowly dragged sungmin in one of the couch as they saw people dancing the best as they can when a music suddenly entrance.Kyuhyun saw yunho talking with the others.He smiled happily and wraps his arm around sungmin.
''Your really beautiful min.I just wanted to eat you up.'' he whispered seductively at sungmin who's sipping mango juice.
Sungmin blushed ''No here kyー ..Ah..h'' he moaned as kyuhyun his neck and it.
He pushed kyuhyun away and told the latter to calm down.
''How can i calm down when you dressed like that min.A tight jeans and a white plain shirt whick looked hot on you.How could you not expect me not to do something when your nubs are visible in my eyes and other people here.Next time,don't an outpit like that.You know i don't share.'' kyuhyun explained travelling his hand under sungmin's shirt.Sungmin shivered at the touch and just give in.
''But kyu not in a place like this!'' he scolded while the latter started to hower above him.
''Okay let's go!'' kyuhyun lift sungmin bridal style and gave yunho his signature smirk and go outside.Yunho laughed and gestured the dj a thumbs up.

--

Kyuhyun felt nervous and excited at the same time.He's been resisting sungmin body when they start dating.That time he realized sungmin was indeed beautiful.It just his mistake not to spare a glance on the latter.

Carelessly he open the door of his room not bothering to locked the door.Well his parents are not home today.He's free to make love with sungmin as many rounds they could afford.He pinned sungmin at the wall near the bed and kissed him passionately.Sungmin moan as kyuhyun squeezed his so tight with both hands.They both so excited that's why.Kyuhyun smiled at the kissed and started to deepened the kiss while sungmin lost his focus when he felt kyuhyun's tongue travelled inside his mouth.Not leaving a spot untouched.Their tongue fight in dominance as kyuhyun pushed sungmin in his bed and climbed above the latter.He started to get rid of sungmin clothes.Sungmin was just smiling wide when he saw kyuhyun getting so excited.He never knew they'll get into this part.

''Kyuhyun calm down.''

''How can i calm down when the person i love the most is lying under me while looking so y like this.'' kyuhyun heaved a sighed and pulled down sungmin jeans with the boxer.Sungmin feel so tense when felt the room's temperature.Kyuhyun looked at sungmin glorious body.Fully .''Yah!Don't look!''

''Baby don't be shy now.Your so beautiful.'' kyuhyun leaned closer to sungmin and his neck once again.He could get addicted to this.He heaved a sighed and pull his shirt off.Sungmin his lips at the sight.Never in his life he saw kyuhyun topless.
He blushed at the sighed while kyuhyun smiled teasing at him.He glared at kyuhyun and cling his right hand on kyuhyun's jeans.Kyuhyun eyes widened.

''Ow baby your so naughty.'' kyuhyun sungmin left while squeezing the other. ''We'll get into that later.I want to cherish your body.'' sungmin blushed and let kyuhyun do his job.

Suddenly,a wet thing engulf in one go.Sungmin moaned as kyuhyun started to bob his head up and down.He trashed his body around while .He couldn't help not to pull kyuhyun hair hard.He never expect kyuhyun could be this good even their both having their first time.

He can feel himself releasing his load but kyuhyun releases .Sungmin whined at the loss.''Baby don't pout.'' kyuhyun kissed his pout away.

After sometime he felt a long big thing in his hole.He bit his lips as kyuhyun started to insert it deep.

''No preparation? .Kyu..ahh..'' Sungmin moan as kyuhyun buried his thing inside of him.

''No need.I want to feel you.'' kyuhyun said and started ing in and out.The bed was creaking so loud.They couldn't care less.Sungmin moaned and wrapped his legs around kyuhyun waist.Keeping him on pace.

''Ah...h kyu..Yes there!..!..Deeper!''

''Yes my majesty.''

Kyuhyun lifted sungmin and placed him in his lap.''Baby.Ride me.'' he said desperately as sungmin started to bounced up and down.He gripped on the latter waist.Meeting it with his .He kissed sungmin passionately and smiled widely when he hit sungmin prostate.''Yes baby bounce!'' 
He let sungmin lay on his stomach and ed him in many angle position.Everytime kyuhyun balls felt sungmin cheek.They moaned in pleasure as they reached their .Kyuhyun pulled out and hugged sungmin and wrapped his arms around the latter.

''I love you minimi.'' kyuhyun sincerely said and pecked the latter lips.Sungmin smiled ''I love you too brat.'' he closes his eyes and secretly smile when kyuhyun hugged him close and pull a blanket over them.

--

Outside kyuhyun's room.

Heechul shaked his head and sighed.''I never expect i'll ever watched a live scandal aside eunhyuk and donghae.Well my planned worked though, that brat is so possesive.'' he smiled weakly and closed the door of kyuhyun's room.

He walked outside and smirked.

''They just got together for a ing 2 days and sungmin got laid already.Ugh!I need hannie right now.''

It'd turn out that heechul was the dj.
-END-

 Thank you for reading this fic.Thank you for waiting.

I'm not really good at writing .Bear with it haha.