IT_3

Ideal type.

Sungmin POV.

Morning.

I have no guts to tell him what really happen.It's suffocating me.I don't want him to look back from the past anymore.It's already buried deep as i can imagine.I looked in the mirror.As of now.I'm wearing school uniform.I don't want to face him.He'll attack me many questions.I shouldn't just said that phrase.BROTHER.But i just can't stop myself.

I'm about to go out in my room but a ring cut me off from doing that.Can't he wait.I sighed as i grabbed my cellphone in my back pocket.

I looked at it carefully.Unknown number.This couldn't be kyuhyun.I already save his number yesterday.Curiousness hit me.I slowly pressed the button answer and yes..

 

There is another person knew my number...Kevin.

 

WHY CAN'T HE BE MORE CAREFUL?!

 

THIS BRAT!

 

---

 

''What do you want?!'' i shouted on the phone as i run to our school with all my might.

''You already know what i want right?'' i already knew he was mocking me on the other line.

'' You got him in your hand right now?!'' he's getting on my nerves.

''Obviously.I thought your oh-his-beloved-super-armor'' This jerk!

''Free him now or i will not think twice in killing you if ever i got a chance to face you again.''

''Well shorty.Even if you beg that will never happen.Give us money and we will let go of your prince.''

'' YOU ALL!I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!I'M SERIOUS!!'' I rushed my feet and hang up.I know where they are already.They already had their first attempt in kidnapping kyuhyun before.But now i'm not so fast and alert to save him.At their first attempt i'm so lucky that their feet never step on kyuhyun's house.

--

I walked towards the abandoned building and sense that there is someone watching me.

''Don't hide.I could smell your sinful soul.''

I felt someone breath behind my back.You couldn't get me.I grabbed my knife in my bag and throw it straight to that unknown person stomach.He hissed in pain.I smirked.''You deserves it.''

I shaked my head and continue walking.I wonder where that room was.This is a abandoned building.This building has many spacious room.Its like its a burned apartment.

Atlast i saw a light located in the dead end of the 2nd floor in my right.I sighed and started to ready my pocket knife that i always brought.

''I'm here now Kevin and i've got want you want.'' i said from outside in a teasing manner.

Suddenly i heard someone walking towards the door infront of me.This is their hideout hah!The doors open as i saw kevin smirking at me.He guided me inside carefully.I smirked as i saw him gesturing me to hand him the money.

''Its on my bag pack.Its on my back.Sooo....Get it in my back.'' i said smiling at him teasingly while i wander my eyes around.My smile dropped when i saw an unconcious kyuhyun.Rope is tightly hugging him and his head was bleeding. this kidnappers.

'''Why did you hurt him?! WHY?!'' Maybe he thought i'll give him a chance to open my bag.He's wrong.I grabbed his collar and throw him at the nearest wall beside me.I saw how his friends AKA kyuhyun ideal types ryeowook is not include ,react when i did that.Kevin gestured them to don't meddle with us.Yes they should know this is my fight between kevin not with them.

''Its an accident.He's heavy and my allies can't lift him.'' !LIARS.He smiled at me teasingly as i saw his right elbow is bleeding.He deserves it though.

''So all of you drag him lying in his stomach until here. THERE IS A STAIRS IN HERE!I'LL ING KILL YOU ALL!'' I shouted as i lift a chair in there and throw it on kevin who's sitting on the flloor.He smiled at me and smirked.''Its not our fault he's heavy.'' he laughed like a mad man.I ran towards kevin and punched him many times!He ing deserves to die!! with his allies!''No doctors can fix your ing face now!.'' he laughed and i saw how he gritted his teeth.Now he'll attack.But yes luck is not in his side.

''That day will be the last time you'll get to touch me.'' i suddenly remember when he stabbed me from before. 

''Well your ing lucky that time.I'm so afraid that ryeowook may see our faces that time.''

''Just let go of kyuhyun and done.'' I said softly as i saw kyuhyun waking up.Not now.

''Then give me the money that we want.''

I don't have that money though.I'm just tricking him. ''Look your prince are now awake.'' Why now?

''Where am i?'' i heard him murmured.He looked around and shock cover in his face.Now he realized.He's being kidnapped.

''KEVIN?!'''

''SUNGMIN?!''

He tries to stand up but he realized he's trapped in that chair.

''Pink guy what is happening?!'' we have no time to talk now.I have to save him first.

''Can't you see.They kidnap you! 4 of your ideal types!'' -_-

''What did you say?! Kevin! How could you do this and all of you too!'' i know he's flaming in anger.But there's no time for that.His head are bleeding.I have to bring him to the hospital.

''You couldn't believe it right? Well we want money.Just money from you.'' kevin said as he started to walked towards kyuhyun.I grab his wrist quickly.''Don't you dare!''

He looked at me and smirked.''You really love this prince are you? But yeah two of you can't get your happy ending.Now give me the money pink guy.''

I gritted my teeth.''Let him go first.I'll give it to you!'' 

Kyuhyun looked at me worriedly.Don't give me that look.

''But pinky! We have to go together and where did you get that money your saying?''

''I robbed a bank for you! Idiot!Get in your senses!'' I thought he's genius but now ughh!.I winked at him to give him a warning.He nodded and just looked at me.! Not now i'll ing melt!

''Kevin i thought your kind but why are you doing this?'' kyuhyun said softly.Well how could i forget his soft side from the past.

''Well it just a thought! You don't have to know.You like me right? Now convince that stalker of yours to give us the money that we need.'' 

''I don't like you anymore.I realized i'm just infatuated and i don't care about my ideal types anymore.I love someone else.''

WHO COULD IT BE? I can't help to squeezed my brain.

''Who? Your stalker?'' 

''....''

Yes its not really me.

''Its him.I love him.''

WHUUUUUUUUUTTT??

I looked at kyuhyun who's smiling at me.. i'm gonna die.You can't love me even i want you to.That promise will be broken and i don't want it to happen.

''Wow!in a place like this? your confessing?'' kevin said mocking kyuhyun.

''Kyuhyun stop this nonsense!'' i shouted.

''No! I love you okay? Now do you love me too?'' he said in a sincere tone.

NO THIS COULDN'T BE HAPPENING!

''Kyuhyun stop this.This is the second attempt they did to kidnap you.I don't want you to get hurt but i'm not fast enough so please don't talk nonsense!''

''Second attempt?'' now we go our own world.Kevin is just watching us with a bore face.

''Yes!''

''When was the first time?''

''When ryeowook visited you in your house.You know what that is not supposed to happen.Ryeowook think an excuse just to drag me with him.In your house because i'm injured that time.He wanted to help me.Because he said that he wanted to thanked me for saving him from these guys.They almost get ryeowook that time.Maybe they'll used ryeowook just to get you.You know what your house is the nearest that's why he decided to go drag me.That's why i asked you to please gave me a tissue.Kevin stabbed me that time.I'm lucky because they never followed us that time.'' after my long speech i could see kyuhyun started to struggle on his seat.

''Don't move around!Your head is already bleeding!'' 

''You two don't talk like i'm not here.We could witness it Geez crazy couple.''

''Yah! We are not a couple.'' i could feel myself blushing.

''Yet.'' kyuhyun said as he looked at me smiling.Don't tease me right now!

''Urgh i don't want to witness loveydovey here.Hand me the money.'' he said madly.

I smirked and grabbed a thing in my bag.

''Here catch!'' I said as i throw it to him.I rushed over kyuhyun and lifted him with a chair.

I run outside as i heard kevin shouted.''What is this?!''

''A bomb idiot!'' 

''WHAT?!!!'' i smirked as i imagined them panicking.Students this days.Easy to convince.

--

We reach outside and i quickly freed kyuhyun out of that chair.

''Now hop on my back!'' 

''No!''

''Don't be stubborn right now!Just get in my back.'' he glared at me.''Tell me you love me first.''

''Yesterday you asked if i like you or not.Now your demanding me to say i love you.''

''Now you said it.Ready your back.''

Did i just get trick. I sighed and turned my head in his direction.

He smiled and i felt a wet yet soft thing touched my mouth.

! WE CAN'T! 

--

Two kids was playing in a park.Named kyuhyun with a snarky attitude.And a cute one named sungmin with a bunny teeth.

''My brother died yesterday.'' kid kyuhyun said as he sob continously.

Kid sungmin pats the other kid.''I can be your brother.'' he assured the crying kid.

''Really? Now be my brother forever.Don't forget that right? Promise?'' kid kyuhyun was now smiling wide.

''Promise.'' kid sungmin smiled and seal their promise with their little fingers.

--

All kyuhyun could said after sungmin finished the story from the past.

''Pabo Sungmin.We are just a little kids that time.You take it seriously?'' kyuhyun said as sungmin dropped him in the couch.They are in kyuhyun's house by the way.

''Yes i'm stupid right?'' sungmin said walking away.

''Obviously.Yah!Where are you going?!'' kyuhyun said panicking;trying to stand up.

''Nowhere.'' Sungmin smiled and peck kyuhyun lips and run away leaving a speechless kyuhyun.

''Yah!Don't leave me here!'' 

Well all could he get was sungmin sticking his tongue out and laughing while singing alphabet song.

-______- i fell for that guy really.Kyuhyun thought as he pouted.

 

-Epilogue in the next chappie-  :) 

Thank you for reading this fic <3