IT_HALF OF PART 3.

Ideal type.

Its been a 2 weeks since i last saw him.Also its been 2 weeks since he's non-existence freaking bother every ing second.I don't know why i feel like this.I feel so unsafe somehow.My friends kept asking me what was wrong.All i could do is shook my head and smile at them.I don't want them to worry about my 'small' problem as i describes it.But that doesn't seems to connect what i feel.I think i'm really going crazy because of that retarted pinky guy.

That pinky is the one who is causing me trouble even he's not even here.He's freaking giving me these kind of stress.By thinking of it its makes me shuddered at my bed.I'm just really curious how come he stated that i'm his brother.Is that how he want to escape that bad from me?. It doesn't make sense at all.

He's coward not to face.That's it!

But why is he hiding for 2 weeks straight?!

I can't even get a chance to his shadow!

Cho Kyuhyun sleep now! Don't think of that freak.!

--

School.

I walked throught the corridor and saw ryeowook and yesung.Being lovey dovey.Other students are busy gossiping.I hope i could see him gossiping with them.Damn where are you pinky guy!.

Well.Did yesung knew where the pink guy was.He was sungmin's bestfriend after all.I quickly walked towards them and spun yesung around to face me.

''Where is the pink guy?'' i asked him.

''I don't know.Why are you asking me?'' he responded hugging ryeowook waist.Looking sharply at me.

''It's your bestfriend.How come you don't know where he is?'' I gritted my teeth and i saw how his hand grips on ryeowook waist.

He scratched his head and awkwardly said.

''I never knew your talking about my bestfriend.Who could have a name pink guy in our school right?'' i sighed and asked where was he again.

He looked at me softly.''I don't know.He never told me where he was going.All he said was.Call me if ever something bad happen.'' he said still gripping on ryeowook waist.

I sighed ''Yah! I'm not going to steal him away from you.Don't be so possesive like i'm kind of a psycho that even in just one glance i can make people fall in love with me.'' i'm sick of his action.Its not like i'm gonna stole wook from him.

He smiled and ignored what i said.I don't know if i would feel happy or not in the next thing i heard from him. ''You've done that,with my bestfriend.''

Suddenly i feel so uneasy and i looked away and slowly walked away from the noisy crowd and from that yesung guy who make me so confused.

''W-why does he have to said that?''

--

Evening

I climed upstairs and immediately walked towards my room.I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling.Maybe he'll be back tomorrow.I just hope.I don't know why i feel like this.It like there is something missing.Something missing that i can't even spare a moment to let go of.I miss him..

I keep thinking until i remember yesung said to me.

''Call me if ever something bad happen.''

I'll make you return pinky.Just wait and yes your killing me already.

I grab my back and started to search my mobile is.

20:08 

''Good evening.Wook can you forward yesung's number to me.Its an emergency!'' 

After a minute my mobile vibrated.

20:09

''Emergency?! What is happening? Did anyone get hurt and why do you need yeye's number?''

20:09

''Just forward it to me!'' 

I lost my patience and its all because of that pinky guy!

I smiled at last when ryeowook sent yesung's number.Maybe he realized that its really an emergency.It really is .. for me.

20:10 

''Yah! Big head forward sungmin's number to me now or i'll steal ryewook away from you.I have charms and yes this is mighty cho kyuhyun.'' 

I clicked and send and sighed in relief when yesung's reply arrived.Are these two used to text so much.They are fast texter as i compliment.

''Don't you dare to do that! Here.''

I could feel exitement howering me when i see sungmin's number.I quickly save it and pressed the call option.

I'm gonna get you lee sungmin.Muhahaha.

After a few rings i heard a yawn in the other line.Sleeping this early?

''Hello?'' 

''...''

''Who is this?''

''.....'''

i think i'm enjoying the sound of his voice.What are you doing to me lee sungmin?!

'''Yesung i have no time to play.I'm gonna hang up goodnight.''

HANG UP?! SERIOUSLY.

''Ehem.''

'''Who are you? This is not yesung's voice.'''

''....''

''Your creeping me out.How did you get my number? Are you a stalker or something.What do you want from me?!''' Argh! Full of questions.

'''It's me Cho Kyuhyun.'' i heard he shrieked in the other side.Well.

''W-Why are you calling.....me?''

''Nah just missing you.'' ! I can't control my mouth.

''W-why are you saying this suddenly...Are you drunk? or you lost on a bet.''

''I'm not! Just forget what i said and return to school tomorrow!''

''I'm not going to that hell again..so goodnight.''

''NO! WAIT.Where are you? Why did you say we are brothers?'My brother is in heaven already.You crazy! Hah you punk!!''

''You don't have to know where i am.Its not like you care for me or something and please calm down.I could be deaf.Good night.''

''ing don't hang up or i'll kill your bestfriend.Why? Are you tired of talking to me!''

'''Don't shout! Reallly what do you want from me?'' I closed my eyes as i tried to calmed down myself.

''Your not my brother right.My brother died already.''

''I couln't answer that question.Just leave it in the past.You don't have to dig it.''

''PUNK!I want to know the truth.''

''Just try to remember it and you'll now.'Okay have a nice evening.''

Tsk.This bastard.

''You like me right?'' 

''....'''

'''I know that you like me.Don't deny it i already found out what your motive really is.''

'''Abcdefghi.''

''Don't change the topic and don't hang up.You like me right.Just said it.Yes or No.''

'''..No.'' I bit my lip as i sighed hard.You couldn't trick me.

''Your lying.''

''What would you do if i'm not.''

''I'll ing let you fall for me again.'' I pouted as i heard a laugh.This pink guy!I'm going crazy!

''I don't really like you.Understand that? Go to sleep.''

''Now your getting bossy.I won't.''

''Go to sleep or bunch of your ideal types will be dissapointed cause they're prince don't have enough sleep.''

'Atleast i've got a chance to talk to you...I'm going to the hospital.If this feeling continues!

''I don't care about that.Just return tomorrow.Please.''

'''I will not.GOOD NIGHT!''

''....................I want to see you.''

 

''...OKAY! I'll go.''

 

I don't care anymore...

 

I just want to see him.

 

---

I woke up with a smile in my face.After that i arrived at school while my friends greeted me a good morning.This morning is really good.He'll return.TODAY.

I sat on chair as time to time i kept on glancing at the door until i felt peeing.From the suddent nervousness.I walked outside and quickly run in the boy's comfort room.After that.I checked my face at the mirror in there and smile at it.But my smile vanished when i saw 4 person behind me wearing a mask like a kidnapper.

I tried to get out from that place but i felt soft cotton covered my nose and my mouth and just then my eyes voluntary closed itself.

--

Sungmin POV.

I was listening to my mp3 when i saw my cellphone vibrating beside me.Who would have guts to call someone like me.I'm just no one.Yesung is the only one who knew my number from the beginning.

I pressed the call button and found out it was kyuhyun later on.I don't know if i would feel happy or not.I just can't describe my feeling that time.My love for him is wrong.So wrong.I should just stop this long ago.But really.I can't...

---

 

#SS6Beijing