IT_Part 1!

Ideal type.

Warning:Minkyu alert! Just joking.If you ever read this, you might get confused because kyu is acting like a bottom (\ >_) That's all thank you.

This is an imperfect story wrote by an imperfect author. (Oww i consider myself as an author xD )

I already warned you! Don't blame me in the end :P. This story might get part 3 or 4.Idk.Because i cut it.

--Start--

Life is really when you just got in your classroom there is 2 couple making out.Gross.They are not even ashamed.I would introduce them to you.Hangeng and Heechul.Nasty couple.Eunhyuk at Donghae.Public Displays of Affection much.Maybe they thought they will be popular in that.Its very early and my parents prepared me a wonderful breakfast and my dream is so good that i don't even wanted to woke up.Anyway.I will tell you this early.Because you might be confused.I'm gay.So what? Many girls wanted to be gay :P.
Atleast i'm proud.

My name is cho kyuhyun.The maknae between this 2 couples.A couple of idiots.Yes,its hard to accompany them.I just can't resist them.I love my friends so much.Even everyday they are eating each other faces every freaking day.They are wild that's why.Even in the public.They don't care.They are too HARD.
And me the one who's always uncomfortable.I don't have a lover that's why.I just e because i don't even have a partner and Of course i'm a .I never banged someone.It's real.But i'm not sure if my 4 idiots friends is.Its obvious right.When will they hormones will calm down.WHEN
?!


''Idiots! Stop my eyes ughh.Its very early and your are hard as a rock.Ughh i can see it forming.Be ashamed in your actions.Its not like i'm ashamed that all of you are my friend.Have an mercy in our classmates their eyes.''


''Your such a kill joy maknae.Go find your own boyfriend.'' When the monkey talks.Cover your mouth.


''Where would i find a boyfriend like your saying?.Moreover almost of my ideal types are already taken.''


''He's here maknae.In the door.Turn your head '' The Diva said and continue his business with hannie.
 

DOOR?


I turn my head and its like a slow motion.My wavy brown hair flips beautifully.Yes i detailed it.My jaw drops this is an hellion! not an person.Non-other than.Lee Sungmin.Why do they always tease me about these troublesome person.


''Is that it? This is unfair.Why all of you always tease me about this fighter.That person is so naughty and he's always having a fight with my ideal types.''
I pulled my head hard.Ouch.Why did i did that?


''Maybe he likes you maknae'' said hangeng while pushing diva's head away.This diva is really.Hangeng's neck was full of hickey's and heechul's keeps biting him.I could die now.


''That fighter likes me? '' my voice is full of curiosity.


''Its obvious.'' my monkey friend said.


''That will never happen.Even he still like me.He will never be ideal-''


''Hi.''


The freak is here.


''What?!'' I said rolling my eyes.


''I just wanted to say Good Morning''
The fighter said as he bow and hugged me tight.
He's like this every morning.I'm used to it.After he hugged me.I always got an spare uniform to change.


''Its not good anymore because your here now'' I said annoyed.This boy is really getting in my nerves.He's annoying like .Taking advantage to me.That is worse.

''Why can't you two just be an item? '' Heechul said teasingly.Ewww.


''Its a good idea.''


''Never.''


I glared at heechul and face sungmin.

''Go to your sit.Don't come to close to me.''
I said pointing his sits infront.He just looked at me and nodded afterwards.


''Your always telling me that.Don't you get tired.'' He said grabbing my hands and intertwined with his.I smirked at him and slap his hand away.


''Don't you get tired taking advantage to me even i don't like your actions'' i said backtracking him.
He just avoid my gaze and stomped his feet as he walked to
his seat.I smirked.


''Defeated again''


I face my friends and smiled at them confidently.That pink guy will never defeat me.But i always wonder.What is the game his playing or did he like me?
Eww.If i ever be with him.I will get bruises everyday.
I just shake my head and sit beside my friends who's doing their business.


~~ ~~
''Lets go to the club''


Diva said kissing his hubby in the lips.
Poor Hannie.
''I don't want to.When we are always going to the club.You always rented me a room not far away from that club.I will never get hard if you keep renting a macho dancer in the room that you rented.I told you that kind of person is not the one i desire.'' I said walking away from my ert friends.I'm tired the class ended 15 minutes ago and we decided to hang out.But i dont want these hang out thing.They said i should ed a guy already.So my V will vanished away.They are really a true friends.
I arrived at my house.I say hi at my mom and climbed up in my room.I'm tired.Atleast that pink guy didn't bother me that much.My mood feels good.That pink guy should just transfer in the other school.He keeps bothering me everywhere.Yes everywhere.When my family decided to go abroad.Because of vacation.That pink guy follow us.My mom always said that he likes that pink guy for me.That is just so disgusting.He's not my ideal type.And he will never be.

''Son.Someone is in the door.I can't open it.I'm in the middle of cooking.'' I sighed and go downstairs.Who could this person.I opened
the door and saw my worse nightmare but he's with an angel.Yes angel.My ideal type.Ryeowook.
''Why are you here?'' I said getting excited.
''I'm here to borrow something.Can you lend me your physics book?'' My angel said.
''A-ah yeah.Get in and have coffee.'' I said gesturing HIM in.Just him.
''Sorry.We will not stay longer.'' My angel said softly.
I wish HE would stay longer.Why did he even brought a demon with him.
''U-hmm yeah.Just wait in the living room.'' I said as i lead him in my living room.
''What about sungmin?''My angel said sitting comfortably in the couch.
''He can bear it ourside.Don't worry.'' I said as i looked at sungmin who's playing with his fingers outside.
''But kyuhyun'' I cut my angel off.
''Don't worry.I will talk to him okay.'' I said as i headed where the demon is standing.
''Yah.Why are you even here?'' I asked loud so he can hear it clearly.
''I just..''
'' Don't explain anymore.Its no use.''
''B-But.I just uhhmm''
Why is he like this when its comes from me.But when he's with my ideal types.He acts like a crazy dragon.
''Tssk.Go home pinky.I don't want you in here.'' I said closing the door but he stop it using his one hand.Is he trying to impress me.Using one hand to block the door.Well.I still dont like him.I figure out that he likes me.Because he keeps doing that things to me from the past.
''Can you just give me a tissue.'' He said slowly still trying to stop me from closing.
''How many tissue do you want.Huh? You will cover it in your enti
re body.Because you will caught cold from waiting here.'' I said sarcastically.

''Just please.'' He said as i saw tears formering in his eyes.
Acting? Geez.I just walked to our kitchen and get the tissue on top of it.
I throw the tissue to his face and he just closes the door infront of him.Is he hiding something.Nah.
I looked at ryeowook who's looking at the sorrounding.My house is big you know.All of my friends are wealthy.
I sat beside him and nudged him gently.I think he's aware of my presence so he looked at me quickly.
''Where is sungmin?''
What is with that question.Is sungmin and him are together.No never.Sungmin likes me right? and i like ryeowook cause he is my ideal type.But i wonder if ryeowook is desiring someone.Hmm.But its okay.I have many ideal type to count to.Yesh i have many people i like.Like 5 people including ryeowook.All boys.
''This is about sungmi-
''Don't mention his name, you know that i hate it right?''
''But kyuhyun this is important.When i'm heading to your house earlier.I saw -''
''Sungmin right? Don't mention it.I don't like that freak.'' I said as i glared in the blank space in our living room.Just mentioning his name and it got out in my own damn mouth pissed me off.
''But kyuhyun.Can't you listen? I know he's a super stalker of yours but-''
''Ryeowook.I know he just bribed you to say good things about him to me.Am i right?
''Its not like that.Sungmin is--
''Ryeowook.I know he just blackmailed you.Get up and i'm sending you outside.I kno
w your just tired.''
''But kyu..''
Wow.He called me by my nickname.
''Take care wook.'' I said as i hugged him.
He just looked at me with pity and walks off.
I wonder what he will tell me.Nah.I don't care if its about that freak.
~~
Tommorow morning.~

''Good morning kyu.''
This pink guy is here again.
I just rolled my eyes on him and headed to my sit.Where the hell is my friends.Urghh maybe they both top yesterday night.Now they are trying to walk but it couldn't work.Just i don't want to be stuck with this freak.

''I heard that your friends is absent.''
How the hell he knows it.I have no clue why my friends are not here now.

''Are you them stalking them too?''

''No i just heard it in the corridor.The girls keeps gossiping how drunk they are while i'm heading here''

''So they really go to that damn club.'' I mumbled silently.

''What did you say?''

''Its none of your business freak.''
This freak is really.

''Ahhm i just wanted to apoligize.''
Why is his problem this time.

''For what?'' I said in a bore face.Not really interested.

''For what happen yesterday''
So its about yesterday.If wook is not with him yesterday.I'm sure that wook and i will have a good time.This guy just pisses me off.

''Even you begged i will never forgive you.Why do you have to be in there?'' I said standing up folding my arms.

''I just.Ugghh.You will never believe if i told you what my reason is.'' He said panicking.

''Of course.I will never believe you.Your just no one.''

I saw his eyes turned sad.I can see that he wanted to spill something but something is stopping him.

''I-I just wanted to he-
see you.So i-i.''
I decided to cut him off.His waisting my time.

''Cut it out Stalker.'' I said turning my back into him.
After seconds.I heard his retreating figure.I sighed.Life is really .I should get boyfriend.


~~~
Location:Heechul's house.
(Hooray)


''What the heck?!''
Life is really.When you find your friends cuddling drunk.In the gameroom.

''What the heck happen here.''
Urghh really.This place is full of puke.Shirts and jeans are thrown away. my eyes.My eyes.All of them are just wearing boxers.

''What is the meaning of this?'' I said irritatedly while pointing to a half-sleep heechul.
Don't tell me.They have a ing foursome.Is
that even existing.Urghh my poor brain.

''Don't tell me all of you have a freaking foursome?!!!''
I said loudly obviously wanted to wake them.Not their junior.

''Why are you complaining maknae?''
Heechul said dragging hankyung in his shoulder.Poor hankyung.Full of bruises !no! hickeys!

''What have you done to hangeng? He's body is full of pink bruises.''

''Its not bruises kill joy.Its means i marked him.''

''You always marked him.Can't all of you jerked off alone.''

''Its not fun when you jerk alone.Its more fun with a partner.You are just so choosy.I think that pink guy loves you so much.'' This mad man said giving me a famous smirk.Is he teasing me.

''Why are you mentioning that freak.Ughh.''
I said trying to keep a straight face.

''Your just in denial.That freak your saying looks yummy.I should taste him too.'' Heechul said fixing his hair and trying to wake up his beloved boyfriend.Which is my cousin.

''The !You already have hangeng.Why do you have to target him?!'' I said getting irritated just imagining heechul touching sungmin.Ugghh.I called his name for the first time.Erase erase.I mean i felt bad for my cousin if heechul touch other man than him.

''So you called sungmin.'Him' Not freak.Possesive much? For the first time in forever''
*Frozen fever*

''Its not like that.Its just you will hurt hangeng if you did that disgusting thing.Its like tasting a poop.'' I said in a blink of an eye.

''You are really in denial stage.Don't worry i will never leave your
cousin.I love him too much to leave him.''
I smiled at that statement.I know heechul can be mean sometimes but i know he never dare to lose my cousin.

''But what did you said poop? Hmmmp you will eat your words later on.''
What does that even mean.Ugghhh.

''Just get dressed and wake up the two idiots in there.''
I said pointing at Eunhae who's cuddling breathing so hard..

''Yes evil maknae'' Heechul said as he smiled at me.

~~~
''So what really happen that the 4 of you end up in the game room?''
I said suspecting them.They are fully dress now.Its a relief.

''Uhmmm.First we go to the club that we always hang-out too.Except you.Because sometimes you refused to go with us.''

''Of course.I dont like in there.''
I said immediately interrupting eunhyuk.Eunhyuk look at me awkwardly.I gestured him to go on.He nodded and inhale a deep breath.

''We drink many bottle of alcohol.After a 30 minutes or more.I think.We felt hot so.Hae.Chul.Geng and i look for a room to stay in.We saw a bartender and he guide us upstairs.We go to a separate room.Me with Hae and Chul with Geng.Hae and i entered the room and hae is so desperate a hot person like me so.He ripped my shirt immediaetly and kiss me hard.Who am i to refused it.I also kissed him hard and passionate.I felt his hand gazing in my jeans.I flipped our position and his neck.I felt he struggled under me.I just his jaw and cup his cheeks.Squezzing it.I heard him moan.That was just the best and--

What the ?

''Don't
detail it.'' I said cant take it anymore.I glanced at donghae's who's blushing hard.
I just chuckled.

''So yeah.After a hot-smexy-make-love-session.We decided to go home even were so drunk.But the diva insisted that all of us should have just sleepover.Can you believe that he's freaking drunk and hard as a rock but he keeps talking nonsense.But in the end.We decided to go to their house.

''Tssk why all of you are in the game room? I asked suspiciously.

''I don't even know how did i get there.Maybe heechul was sleepwalking yesterday and he brought us here.'' Eunhyuk said titling his head.Heechul just raised his both shoulders.Being a retarded.Just like always.
So when you sleep walking you can brought a person uggh.I don't want to think to much.Stress everywhere.

''Anyway why are you here?'' Heechul said cutting my thoughts.

''Am i not allowed to go here?'' I said crossing my legs.

''Yes your allowed in here but how come you know we are in the game room?''

''Because he likes games.'' Said donghae who's clinging to eunhyuk like a monkey.So hae is now a monkey.

Heechul glared at him.

''He likes games.But not sports.You know he's a lazy person.''
Even the diva said that quietly.I didn't miss it.My friends is really a TRUE FRIENDS.

''Never felt my presence anymore.'' I said cutting their glaring competition.

Heechul confidently face me as he sit beside.He smells .I thought horriedly.So they just changed themselves and didn't bath *poker face inserted*

''By the way.
How is your stalker?''
Diva said suspecting me like a murder someone.If i would it would sungmin.I will never think twice.I will just slit his throat.Evil laugh.

''Are you thinking something brutal?''
How the he knows.

''Are you a mind reader?'' I said backing away.

''No.It just that you keep mumbling about slitting throat.''

My eyes widened.I freaking said that loud.Ugghh.

''Enough of this.All of you will comeback to school tomorrow right?''

''Of course we would.'' They all said in unison.I just smiled and bid bye.
I headed to their door but i heard hankyung mumbled something.

''Can we solve my problem now?''

My cousin has problem.Why he didn't told me.
I glanced at them and diva and kyung are in the middle of the stairs while hyuk and hae is nowhere to be seen.
I just shake my head and prepared to get out.But i never miss to see when diva slapped my cousin and said.
''Anything for my hubby.''

Two words:Disgusting and lustful.


~~
Sungmin POV.
''If you ever told them what we did to you.We will hurt him and kill all of his family members got it.'' This group really pisses me off.

''So that's it? You make me go here just to warning.Sorry but i have to studies unlike other people.They have a face to show but they never use their brains.Oh yeah i dont think all of you have brains.'' I said mocking them leaning on my locker smirking.

I saw that their leader.Also known kevin.Kyuhyun ideal type.His 1st place in kyuhyun category that snarky brat.Getting irritated.Who wouldn't.

''You just beat us in words but you can never be in kyuhyun's heart.Even in a little bit space.'' Kevin said describing my level in his hands.

''I can be if i work so hard to get him.But..'' I leaned closer until i reach kevin ears.

''Even i'm just nothing to him.You will be also like me if ever i told him you have a planned to salvage him.All of you allies aka kyuhyun ideal types will be like a dust that people wanted to thrown away.Or worse all of you will become invisible like an air.'' I said showing them a smirk.

''You shorty'' Kevin said as he pull his hair hard.Oh that's hurt.

''Ow yes i might be a midget but even your tall.Your IQ will never reach mine.'' I said preparing to leave.

''Just a reminder.Even all of you decided to salvage him for real.For money.I dont think it will work that brat can kill you in just one flick.He have his friends and you have your weak friends.'' I said reminding them carefully.


~~

''This is the right time to talk to him go!'' My friend said.Yesung.Have a big head.Have a small hands.And he likes ryeowook.That's it for now.

''No.You know that he really hates me right? I don't want to change his mood right.He looks happy.'' I said pointing at kyuhyun and his friends laughing happily.We are in the cafetirea by the way.

''Ughh.You really.''
I just looked at him with a bore face.

''You just wanted to get rid of me so you can have a lunch with ryewook.Am i right?'' I said looking at him.He looks so nervous while his face is burning red.He's really in love.I want to feel how to be love by kyuhyun.

''Its not like that.I just wanted to help you for your undying love''
He said cooly looking behind me.I guess its ryeowook.I flick his forehead because he's acting really weird when it comes to wook.Even when wook is just heading to us.I think yesung thinks that they are in the church.Wook heading to the altar.End of the story.

''Oucch Why did you did that?'' He said raising his eyebrows.I just chuckled and lift up my things to gave them a private time.

''That guy is really crazy for you.Dont tell him i tell you this.He will kill me with his big head.'' I whispered at ryeowook and smiled cutely.Ryeowook just nodded and thanked me.

So what am i gonna do now?
-_____-
Where did kyuhyun go.They are just in here a few seconds ago.
I will just go to the garden.I want to have a fresh air.

END OF PART 1

---

Thanks for reading :)

Part 2 coming up..

Ignore the grammar and the spelling xD

Tell me what's in your mind.