Chapter 2

Friends No More

Days after, NichKhun became closer with WooYoung. He started to show up at the school gate every morning, naturally pulled Woo’s hand away from JunHo and walked with him to class. Students in the school also gossiped about this sneaky relationship but the lovely couple seemed to be in such deep love that they didn’t care. But one did. JunHo now was like a dog following KhunYoung everywhere. Those staring eyes when he got cut everytime he talked with Woo. All those whispers saying that he was such a er. Those words made JunHo annoyed. He knew a hot tempered guy like him could easily explode anytime.

Worse, his WooYoung was drifting away from him. Woo spent more time with NichKhun. He didn’t even mind about JunHo’s presence once that sunshine Thai boy walking beside him. Some people would say that JunHo’s feeling is no more than a jealousy of a friend, seeing his best friend spending time with another guy. But more than anyone, JunHo knew for himself that was real jealousy. When he saw Woo laughed at Khun’s joke, not his, JunHo’s face got hot, his fist clenched tight. And he felt like his heart broke in to half when seeing NichKhun kissed WooYoung on the cheek. He knew he had definitely loved his bestfriend.

*lunch time*

JunHo sat next to WooYoung at usual, they fed each other, laughing happily. From afar, Khun walked in with a tray of food in his hands, a smile curved on his lips.

“Hi, can I sit here?”-Khun friendly asked.

“Sure! JunHo, move a little bit!”-Woo smiled in answer, he said but eyes still glue on the Thai prince.

On the contrary, JunHo on the opposite side felt his head hot. Who is this guy to demand him like this. I want to sit WooYoung and only WooYoung. JunHo thought.

“No! We don’t have any space left, please leave.”-JunHo went on eating, didn’t even look up.

“What’s wrong with you JunHo? There’s still plenty of seat, move!”-Woo pouted.

“I don’t want to.”-JunHo replied plankly

“Why?”

“I just don’t like him okay!”-JunHo slammed his fists on the table and stood right up, face got red from anger.

Woo looked at his friend with scare, still didn’t get what was going on. “What are you saying huh JunHo?”

“I said I don’t like him! I don’t want to sit in the same table with him! I don’t want to share you with him! I don’t want to share you with anyone else WooYoung! Want to know why? Because I love you! How can you be such a babo and not realizing that!?”

JunHo’s words echoed in the canteen, everyone was staring. The captain of basketball team, the famous dancer of the school and a handsome new student. This triangle love was not something that happened everyday.

“What are you talking about JunHo?”-WooYoung was still surprised.

“What? I don’t have the right to love you? Tell me WooYoung, what am I losing to NichKhun? Handsomeness, talents or humour. You know that I’m no less than him. So why you love him but not me?”-JunHo lost control, words just poured out without stopping.

“But…You and I are best friends…”

That just like a knife penetrated JunHo’s heart. Right, he loves WooYoung, but to the other, he is just a best friend. Well, then things have to change…

“So if I’m your best friend I cannot love you right? Being a best friend means I’m not the love of your life? If you say so WooYoung, I don’t want to be friends any more! I’m absolutely not giving up! I will show you.”

JunHo’s eyes sharpened as he left the place, ignoring all those wishpers along the way. This is not a movie. And JunHo definitely isn’t stupid to let go of the one he loves, his best friend to someone else and easily wish them happiness like this.

_____________________

The following days were tiring. WooYoung was living with a mess in his mind.

He has never thought of JunHo more than a friend before. They have become so close and he himself cannot expect that JunHo loves him. Maybe this was just some slight crush? But since that day, JunHo avoided Woo, whenever NichKhun was there.

Talking about Khunnie. He was a good guy. Or should Woo said perfect guy. And the older do love WooYoung. Right from there first date, Woo knew it. There was something sincere, loving and really sweet from this prince. Completely the opposite with the blunt, hot tempered, active but understanding JunHo. Two people with two different personalites. One has been his best friend for six years, the other was the perfect lover Woo always dreamt about. If he had to choose, it’s so hard.

WooYoung kept day dreaming, unnoticed that a pair of eyes were staring at him. Those looks travel to that cute face, stopped at those signature puffy cheeks. The thinking face of WooYoung looked so hilarious but at the same time it made someone felt guilty because he’s the reason behind this.

“Hey, JunHo! Focus! The teacher is talking here!”-ChanSung said next to him.

“Uhm”-those tiny eyes reluctantly left WooYoung to focus on the work. But JunHo’s head still couldn’t stop thinking which ways to get his soulmate back.

“Reng…..reng….”-the bell rang. Break time. Everyone rushed out of the class. Some laughing and talking wouldn’t wake up a sleeping beauty.

“Hey Lee JunHo!!!!!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!!!! It’s break time!!”-Chan yelled next to his ears but JunHo didn’t seem to hear anything right now.

“You’re so helpless!”-ChanSung knocked on the table mate head and left.

The class was empty as everyone was in the canteen or school yard right now. Only two stayed. One was sleeping and the other was still sitting quietly.

“Where’s Khun? Or is he busy that he couldn’t hang out with me today?”-Woo’s thought suddenly got interrupted with a loud “thump” from the other side.

He turned his head and saw JunHo still sleeping, a stack of notebooks fell on the ground.

“This boy! When he sleeps, even earthquake can’t wake him!”-Woo smiled and came closer to JunHo. He bowed to pick those notebooks up and place them nicely on the table. When Woo was about to walk away, a hand held him back.

JunHo was still sleeping, WooYoung said to himself when he saw those tight shut eyes. But why that grip on his hand was so tight? Woo froze, didn’t dare to move so that he wouldn’t wake JunHo up. That grip loosened but instead of leaving, Woo just stayed still.

Never before had he noticed his best friend so attractive. JunHo’s beauty isn’t perfect to every lines like NichKhun, it’s a beauty that you have to look closely to find out. That round chubby face with his fringe up to show his forehead. A nice tall nose and those thin lips. JunHo suddenly smiled showing his white teeth. Those small eyes Woo used to tease suddenly became so cute.

WooYoung couldn’t hold himself back. He caressed JunHo’s hair, down to his smooth facial skin then his lips. The dancer boy leaned closer, watching every moves, staring. Woo took a deep breath, pray to god that the other boy wouldn’t suddenly wake up . And then their lips touched.

Just one second is enough. That electricity shot through WooYoung. His heart nearly stopped beating, everything became meaningless. Just JunHo and only JunHo, that was what he saw and thought about. Woo hurriedly stood right up when he heard footsteps coming.

“I’m sorry WooYoung, I got caught with some paper work”-Khunnie said trying to catch his breath.

“Ah, it’s okay.”-Woo replied.

“Let’s go!”

“Okay.”

Woo held Khun’s hand and walked away, turned back to look at JunHo with wanting eyes. What is this feeling?

________

A/N: Sorry for late update! And thank you so much for loving this story <33 Love all ur comments, thank you again! Muahhhh! -Nga