"Love is not a word"

" Does love even exist??"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon and her  best friend Hyoyeon were walking at the park. "Taeyeon do you believe in love?" Hyoyeon ask. Taeyeon sighs and kept walking.

Hyoyeon chuckled and ran to her best friend"Answer Taeyeon!" Taeyeon shakes her head"No I think is all a lie.

Hyoyeon chuckled"Good answer Taeyeon love doesn't exist.

Taeyeon smiles and walks. "Come on Hyoyeon let's go eat!!!

"Tiffany stop watching those love movies already!!!" Tiffany lightly push the person next to her."Yah whatever Seohyun!!"

Seohyun stands up and goes to the door"Come on let's eat it's a Sunday you know how bored I get. Tiffany pouts keeps watching the movie.

Seohyun smirks and pulls Tiffany"Come on unnie." 
Seohyun drags Tiffany to the car. She opens the door and lightly push Tiffany in.

Tiffany frowns and sticks out her tongue at Seohyun. Seohyun rolls her eyes"Immature Unnie." They reach the restaurant. "Unnie I know how much you love this place."

Tiffany smiles and gets out of the car. Seohyun sighs"Yay she didn't yell at me this time"Seohyun locks the car and links arms with Tiffany. "Welcome how about today special"as they were being rush to sit down.

Seohyun tried to talk but the waiter came with 2 large bowls of ramen."Here you go Seo and Tiff is on the house" "Thank you Kyuhyun". He smiles at Tiffany and leaves.

"I'm going to the restroom Seo to wash my hands. " Tiffany washes her hands. She opens the door.

"Oops Sorry I....." Tiffany looks at the person in front of her. Oh my what a pretty face." The person weakly smile at her"It's okay next time be more careful.

Seohyun smirks"What was that about??" Tiffany ignored and eats th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter