Extra Scene #2 (final)

Don't Make Me Fall

Kris feels a soft tug on the back of his shirt and turns around to find his younger sister clutching on to the back of his shirt. He smiles softly as he slowly pulls her hands off his now wrinkled tee and turns around just before wrapping his arms around the fragile, yet strong girl. "You didn't really forget, huh?" He whispers softly into her ear. She nods numbly as the silent tears begin to emerge.

 

She hasn't forgotten. She clearly remembers the events that occurred yesterday, after she told Namjoon about her medical condition. She remembers his words, so brief yet so impactful. And she remembers how she felt when he left. The agony mixed with relief. The pain mixed with the acceptence. But she hasn't really come to accept it, even though she was the one who pushed him away because she thought that it would be for the better.  But her thoughts keep returning to that one moment; his strong arms wrapped around her, much like how her brother was hugging her now.

 

But it was different.

 

She was scared when Namjoon embraced her. She was scared because she felt an overwhelming flux of emotions as he held her tightly in his warm arms. She was scared because of how much she knew she would miss that feeling, just like she is now. She was scared, because he made her remember that she is human. He made her recall the feelings she had shut away for so long. And she wasn't ready. She isn't ready, not yet. 

 

"Ge*.. wo hen pa*," the shattered girl mumbles into the tall man's chest. "I love him, Ge. I really do. But I'm not ready to accept my feelings. It's too soon. But it hurts... it really hurts..." she buries her head further into the Chinese boy's torso and he smiles, ruffling her hair softly. It hurts to act like everything's fine. It hurts to hide your true feelings. Kris understands this better than anyone.

 

"It's okay, take your time. It takes a long time to heal," her brother consoles as he rubs her back soothingly. She looks up at him, genuinely surprised. "What? You think you're the only one who can read minds?" Her brother asks skeptically, flipping his hair as he rolled his eyes. She laughs at how sassy he is acting. "There's that beautiful smile I was looking for!" He says as he wipes the tears off her puffy cheeks. 

 

"GO GET A ROOM!" someone hollers from behind them. Kris turns to the general direction of the sound while yelling, "SHE'S MY SISTER, YOU DIMWIT!" 

 

Angie laughs again as she walks towards their flight's waiting area, pulling Kris along by the sleeve as he continues throwing... obscenities in the direction of the voice.

 

-

 * bro, I'm really scared.

A/N: okay guys, this is it. This is officially The End (unless you guys insist for a sequel hehehe). I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it :D Please feel free to subscribe/vote/comment to this and also on my other fic, Dear No One (staring Minnie Yoongi aka Sugaaaa).